Author Topic: Been off the boards for a while...  (Read 6859 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Been off the boards for a while...
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »
shut this asswipe. I said I didn't know if you were being a dick and I STILL THINK IT'S in bad taste.
Everything TA does is in bad taste. The idiot is one of the biggest assholes on Getbig.
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2011, 06:18:54 PM »
thought maybe it was me, I'm like the fuck, who digs for the story I MEAN Really

I don't see nothing wrong with it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2011, 06:19:08 PM »
Jason`s brother was a good friend of mine on here.  Shut your mouth before you speak because you know nothing.  Got it.
So ? he stated he didnt want to talk about it as theres a pending  court case related to the accident plus the fact he has lost his brother for crying out loud, get some respect and humility in ya ffs

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2011, 06:20:26 PM »
I had been talking to Daniel on PM for years and trust me, he thought most of you were delusional fucksticks and I agree.  We both had some great laughs behind the scenes at some of you.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »
I had been talking to Daniel on PM for years and trust me, he thought most of you were delusional fucksticks and I agree.  We both had some great laughs behind the scenes at some of you.

funny most of the board think the same as you  ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2011, 06:26:28 PM »
funny most of the board think the same as you  ::)
Exactly, in getbig rankings TA is in the top three for piece of shit.
T

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »
Go Dawgs!
U

L.L

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2011, 07:15:48 PM »
Jesus!!! why even waste time and money  on taking demonds to trial ??   5 bullets is all you need...and thats me being modest..Id torture them just like they did to these two kids for days.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »
These beasts need to pay.
At least we had a Getbigger on the Jury that Handed down a Death Sentence to one of them.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »
At least we had a Getbigger on the Jury that Handed down a Death Sentence to one of them.

link?

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »
Jason`s brother was a good friend of mine on here.  Shut your mouth before you speak because you know nothing.  Got it.

X2.

GodSpeed Adam and GodSpeed to Dan as well. Back in '06-'07 we used to have a good laugh on here at the expense of the dellusionites and spoke a couple of times. I was really sad when I heard the news last year. He was driven and a great individual.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 07:36:33 PM »
TA thank you man, even though its hard to read that and the damn Knoxville News SENLESS screwed up the story, Dan never spoke to my MOM, she passed away in 06 to cancer, it was my STEPMOTHER, those pieces of shit called my older brother and me the DAY AFTER THE WRECK wanting interviews when they found out Dan was on the jury. I gladly told them if they called me again I WOULD KILL THEM, literall hunt the bastard down that called me and KILL HIM..... Dan was ASKED to be the foreman he told me because they other jurors found him to be a very outspoken speaker (his BS was in Broadcasting and Communications)  but he said  "jason I just can't do it man", no way I could have kept my mouth shut"  He DID NOT tell me or anyone in our family about ANYTHING in the case, he took it to his grave. He just said "you don't know what we had to look at man, 5 sec stills of the entire scene of the bodies being removed from the trash cans"  He did tell me he threw up at lunch that day they had to look at all that....

I am proud to know my brother put that Davidson PIECE OF SHIT to death....

I thank you all for the kind words.  

If i can get nudes of the EX I will post them for all your enjoyment   ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
X2.

GodSpeed Adam and GodSpeed to Dan as well. Back in '06-'07 we used to have a good laugh on here at the expense of the dellusionites and spoke a couple of times. I was really sad when I heard the news last year. He was driven and a great individual.

Thanks Alex...he told me about your guys conversations, I appreciate you a lot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »
TA thank you man, even though its hard to read that and the damn Knoxville News SENLESS screwed up the story, Dan never spoke to my MOM, she passed away in 06 to cancer, it was my STEPMOTHER, those pieces of shit called my older brother and me the DAY AFTER THE WRECK wanting interviews when they found out Dan was on the jury. I gladly told them if they called me again I WOULD KILL THEM, literall hunt the bastard down that called me and KILL HIM..... Dan was ASKED to be the foreman he told me because they other jurors found him to be a very outspoken speaker (his BS was in Broadcasting and Communications)  but he said  "jason I just can't do it man", no way I could have kept my mouth shut"  He DID NOT tell me or anyone in our family about ANYTHING in the case, he took it to his grave. He just said "you don't know what we had to look at man, 5 sec stills of the entire scene of the bodies being removed from the trash cans"  He did tell me he threw up at lunch that day they had to look at all that....

I am proud to know my brother put that Davidson PIECE OF SHIT to death....

I thank you all for the kind words.  

If i can get nudes of the EX I will post them for all your enjoyment   ;D
I am glad you are still with us and hope you stay around.  You have been through a lot my friend, but I assure you it will only get better and easier with a bit of time.  You have faced more than most in a short amount of time so everything from here on out should not even put a nick in your armor.

I am very proud of your brother to have served on that jury. I don`t believe any of them deserve to live after reading the details of that case.

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2011, 07:50:38 PM »
Thanks Alex...he told me about your guys conversations, I appreciate you a lot

:-[ :-[ :-[

.. but I'm glad you're back on the boards brother, it has its therapeutic effects somehow  :)

Tonight is my 3 years wedding anniversary, ironically something Dan I and talked a lot about considering my situation, I won't get into the details but I'm sure you know why :)  

I had to pass on competing in december because of career but as soon as we are settled and I'm back on the horse, if you allow me I would like to dedicate it to him as well.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 07:53:06 PM »
I am glad you are still with us and hope you stay around.  You have been through a lot my friend, but I assure you it will only get better and easier with a bit of time.  You have faced more than most in a short amount of time so everything from here on out should not even put a nick in your armor.

I am very proud of your brother to have served on that jury. I don`t believe any of them deserve to live after reading the details of that case.

I 100% agree...this was the biggest murder case in the state the last 20 years, it got national attention on the west coast because of the brutality.  I did get to meet ALL the jurors and the families of Channon and Chris...they came to Dan's funeral....lets just say there wasnt a dry eye in the house that night.  Those families have been through hell and they helped our family to no end.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »
:-[ :-[ :-[

.. but I'm glad you're back on the boards brother, it has its therapeutic effects somehow  :)

Tonight is my 3 years wedding anniversary, ironically something Dan I and talked a lot about considering my situation, I won't get into the details but I'm sure you know why :)  

I had to pass on competing in december because of career but as soon as we are settled and I'm back on the horse, if you allow me I would like to dedicate it to him as well.

You absolutely got it Alex. I would be humbled if you did.  Dan pissed off a LOT of people on the internet because he just SPOKE his mind, thats why he liked Getbig...you could do that and NOT get banned.  I cant tell you how many sports boards he got banned from!   ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2011, 08:08:10 PM »
The Front quad is actually from my last show inbewtween prejudging and the night show, COLD non pumped...just a "hey let me get a pic of your quads" kind of pic....legs are a little bigger in the sweep and the teardrop is a little more etched....

My calf's pretty much look like these shots from tonight YEAR round...they just get a bit more vascular..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2011, 08:33:57 PM »
Looking good Akers - what are you runing at present compared to when you get on stage cycle wise.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 08:38:47 PM »
NO CUTTERS at all....  ;D

T and clean food, and cardio 6 days a week dude...honestly just preparing my own food in my first offseason since I am single now, has worked wonders.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 08:40:19 PM »
NO CUTTERS at all....  ;D

T and clean food, and cardio 6 days a week dude...honestly just preparing my own food in my first offseason since I am single now, has worked wonders.
Good shit man , you are looking great  8)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 08:45:45 PM »
Good shit man , you are looking great  8)

Thanks pimp..

gonna bring it this year....drive is through the damn roof, i will not take 2nd place.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2011, 08:09:11 AM »
Holy fucking attention whoring.  Look at me I'm fat but have a six pack.  Feel sorry for me because my limp cock from steroid use couldn't satisfy my wife so she had to fuck her skinny 150lb 5'6" boss that had 3 DUI's, NO CAR, NO LICENSE and lived at home at 28 years old boss.  I want more sympathy because my brother got killed.  Fucking attention whore to the max.

Welcome back bro  :D  Stay positive in such hard times.  It will only make you stronger.

There are the FACTS  :)  On and he just did 30 days in jail back in Feb, but apparently found jesus now and is a "singer" of some sort..
MOS your the man   ;D   Good to back

newmom

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2011, 02:10:43 PM »
Let me explain something to you DUMB ASS.....

LMAO

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2011, 08:15:52 PM »
There are the FACTS  :)  On and he just did 30 days in jail back in Feb, but apparently found jesus now and is a "singer" of some sort..
MOS your the man   ;D   Good to back

do not confuse "MOS" with "mon_"... one is a huge dude who is not afraid to calf raise the fuck up on a bathtubs to please the internauts, the other is a cool dude and fellow SD county enjoy-er with a decent physique (we actually ran into each other once :) )