Author Topic: McCain Palling Around With a Terrorist ?  (Read 1977 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
McCain Palling Around With a Terrorist ?
« on: November 17, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »
just saw mccain on TV sucking up to his boss/terrorist.....President Obama.  ;D

NT

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: McCain Palling Around With a Terrorist ?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »
hugo remove this idiotic thread and put this retard in time out

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »

For some strange reason this amused me ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »
For some strange reason this amused me ;D
LOL im glad... ;D but in all seriousness part of his uneven modding...BF threads get moved yet this retarded shit aloud to stay  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »
I just read a headline that said McCain's WIFE was caught palling around with a man who wasn't John McCain  :P
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 09:51:19 PM »
what kind of idiot are you?  You want me to timeout him for posting this thread?  Man, you're an all new kind of retarded.  Do I look like the only mod to you?  If it's uneven it's because the guy we got to represent the right and the guy who was elected to represent the middle arn't doing their job.  Why are you crying to me, have you even ever read the rules post, first paragraph?  get a freaking clue.  Why go after the lefty mod if you have a bitch I'm not taking care of?  Your bitch should be with BB.  But I'll tell you what, I can't fathom he will get in Neuro's shit for pointing out a political irony.  I've been leaving you stupid fucking nazi psycho idiots alone because you cry like little bitches every 5 minutes.  Now shut the fuck up and do what you got to do but stop crying like a little bitch.
wtf so you can be as bias as you want and its up to the other mods to check your ignorant ass? come the fuk on be a good moderator and be unbias...you move other ppls shit and delete threads  and say its up to the other mods to make sure your not acting like an ass? come the fuk on ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 10:03:32 PM »
LOL im glad... ;D but in all seriousness part of his uneven modding...BF threads get moved yet this retarded shit aloud to stay  ???
Maybe if you get the sand out of your clit the day will seem brighter.
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 10:05:05 PM »
There's not a shot in hell I would time out you for posting something like neuro just did, you're talking out your ass and just making crap up as usual.  and yes, we have a range of mods for the explicit reason of possible bias.  If you don't think you're getting a fair shake with one mod, you can approach a different mod.  If you didn't notice, all the mods have spent plenty of time on this board in political opposition with eachother on things.  If you think neuro deserves a timeout from the board for posting irony related to the election and you didn't get what you want from me, yes the board was constructed to allow you another avenue.  PM BB or Ozmo and see if they agree with you but stop crying like a freaking baby.  I'm not the only mod, stop acting like I am.
your the ONLY MOD THAT IS BIASED AS SHIT!!!!!! ok dont timeout him that was more of a sarcastic comment but this thread should be moved or deleted...youve moved and deleted other threads that where politically related as well but they didnt sit well with you i guess?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 10:26:39 PM »
no bias with BB huh ::)  and Ozmo was picked for middle mod because he seemed to cross lines more than anyone else at the time so I would expect that but for you to say BB has no bias is a freaking joke.  Of course he does.  I'm sure he tries to mod fairly despite a bias, and I DO TOO!!!  You people are so full of shit you don't know what you're talking about.  Do you know the shit I get for sending a warning to someone I side with politically on the board?  Oh you wouldn't know, you just ASSume I would never do that.  Well I have on several occations and it's not always the most pleasant of responses or easy for me to do but I do it. 

Tony, really, the daily crying is getting very annoying.  I like how you realized how stupid it was for you to cry in this thread and now call it just sarcastic.  Political humor is fine, I have no problem with it!  What the hell is wrong with this thread?  NOTHING MORON!!!!!!!!  your derailing the thread by crying unfair is the only thing wrong with this thread.
Ive never seen BB or OZMO be bias in their MODERATING, they and you for that matter can be as bias as you want in your posting but your moderating SHOULD BE UNBIASED...again im serious about this thread being deleted or moved the time out comment was sarcastic. I dont give a shit what kind of responses you get, its your job as mod to do it...SO DO IT.

what was wrong with this thread?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=244438.0
it was politcal in nature but it got moved?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 11:00:40 PM »
tommy, bb is just as bias as hugo is, cant u see that? cept hugo is slightly more kookoo about it. bb will just post one liners or the infamous  ::). Hugo on the other hand sometimes makes me think he should have his blood pressure examined. I know thats hard to fathom because your a conservative but its the truth.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 11:02:26 PM »
tommy, bb is just as bias as hugo is, cant u see that? cept hugo is slightly more kookoo about it. bb will just post one liners or the infamous  ::). Hugo on the other hand sometimes makes me think he should have his blood pressure examined. I know thats hard to fathom because your a conservative but its the truth. as for ozmo, he seems all over the place. most of the time he seems rightwing

my .02c

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 03:45:54 AM »
Ive never seen BB or OZMO be bias in their MODERATING, they and you for that matter can be as bias as you want in your posting but your moderating SHOULD BE UNBIASED...again im serious about this thread being deleted or moved the time out comment was sarcastic. I dont give a shit what kind of responses you get, its your job as mod to do it...SO DO IT.

what was wrong with this thread?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=244438.0
it was politcal in nature but it got moved?

Yeah that thread was racist - but you probably wouldn't realise that being a redneck.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 07:16:25 AM »
tommy, bb is just as bias as hugo is, cant u see that? cept hugo is slightly more kookoo about it. bb will just post one liners or the infamous  ::). Hugo on the other hand sometimes makes me think he should have his blood pressure examined. I know thats hard to fathom because your a conservative but its the truth.
No i completely agree with you and have no problem with HUGO as a poster on this board it is him as a moderator that sucks.
dude ::)  You're questioning why I moved a thread to the Z that said in the first post, "white people have to work " suggesting Black people don't...  Yea, I'll stand by that move without bias ::)  get a life tony.
yes yes that wasnt politically related at all? Look dude AA have a higher unemployment rate than Caucasians do they not? whether you like the opinion or not its based and grounded in FACTS and is politically related...what about all the BF threads you move and delete?

Yeah that thread was racist - but you probably wouldn't realise that being a redneck.
I dont see how thats racists again its grounded in facts whether you can handle that or not is your own doing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 07:43:56 AM »
It's fucking racist, if you don't like it go bitch to Ron.  I'm done with your bullshit.  If Ron agrees with you fine.  That's the kind of thread that belongs on stromfront; there are plenty exactly like it there. They love the statistics too, oh brother ::) I made it very clear in my sticked thread, if you don't get it, please be my guest and post some of this kind of shit and see what happens ;)  If you don't like my modding, don't post here.
LOL what am I a little 3 yr old that has to go tattle on you? fuk that if i have a problem i will address you like i always have. It wasnt racist just b/c it paints AA in a bad light its based in truth whether you accept it or not. LOL no problem Ive told you before I would spam the shit out of this board and I just might do it  ;) Im not gonna leave this board due to one retarded MODERATOR  ;D Id rather see you demoded like the majority of the board but i guess that thread had racist comments or something else that didnt sit well with you::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »
you're acting like one.
I could say the same for you deleting threads you dont agree with, not stepping down as mod even though you where VOTED OUT.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »
Don't worry tony, if Samson posted some black power thread, Hugo wouldn't move it.

It's only racist if you're white....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 09:33:32 AM »
tony, have you ever pm'd me once with an issue?  I'm judged so unfair by you so you must have... I'm just wondering because I have a lot of people come to me with this or that and I try to address it fair.  Have you ever pm'd me with an issue on the board that you wanted addressed and felt jilted by my response?
No there is no need I can address it right here on this board can i not? How many times have i addressed a problem to you and you dismissed it?...You have never not once not ever seen my point in any of the times i have addressed a problem to you which has been many times...apparently Im not the only one who feels this way as well so maybe you should do something about your moderating style and be a little more even handed as you have already admitted to being bias dont you think?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 09:34:33 AM »
Don't worry tony, if Samson posted some black power thread, Hugo wouldn't move it.

It's only racist if you're white....
???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »
really what problem, bump the thread you addressed a problem to me?  and yea there is nothing wrong with pm'ing me with a problem, it's better that way as it doesn't derail the thread with bullshit.  If you can help it and you have a problem and you want me to deal with it over the other mods, pm me, don't post it.
LOL dude im not researching months old shit, 240 spamming, the not merging of mccain/palin threads but the merging of obama threads etc...im sure you remember these things. Most certainly i will pm from now on with problems, HOWEVER I EXPECT ACTIONS not words...I will not derail threads with bull shit unless of course the thread is bullshit and in that case I WILL DERAIL MY ASS OFF.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:42 PM »
LOL dude im not researching months old shit, 240 spamming, the not merging of mccain/palin threads but the merging of obama threads etc...im sure you remember these things. Most certainly i will pm from now on with problems, HOWEVER I EXPECT ACTIONS not words...I will not derail threads with bull shit unless of course the thread is bullshit and in that case I WILL DERAIL MY ASS OFF.
Get a job, bum.
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 05:00:52 PM »
 gare-bear  7 up, 17 down
 1. someone who is very feminine outwardly and lacks "testicular fortitude"

2. an aggression-less loser who takes what hes dealt and doesnt fight back.

LOL go get some nuts

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 05:56:08 PM »
shut the fuck up you whiney bitch

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 07:42:02 PM »
It's fucking racist, if you don't like it go bitch to Ron.  I'm done with your bullshit.  If Ron agrees with you fine.  That's the kind of thread that belongs on stromfront; there are plenty exactly like it there. They love the statistics too, oh brother ::) I made it very clear in my sticked thread, if you don't get it, please be my guest and post some of this kind of shit and see what happens ;)  If you don't like my modding, don't post here.

There was nothing racist about that thread. Blacks are less likely to be employed than other races. What is the harm in pointing out the obvious?
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 07:52:58 PM »
There was nothing racist about that thread. Blacks are less likely to be employed than other races. What is the harm in pointing out the obvious?
bump for truth

how is danielsons thread racist but this isnt racist in your opinion hugo?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »
::) dictate demands much...

You won't derail threads if I don't want you to ;)  and why the fuck do you want to pm me with your shit, again there are other mods you moron.  You can't stand me so why the hell do you want to bring shit to me?  One last time, read the fucking rules thread. 
your the mod that is here the most and the most active mod. You asked me to pm you, you numb nut fuck wtf are talking about?

how is danielsons thread different from gcb's post that was allowed to stay? danielsons thread is grounded in fact and gcbs is a blatant racist comment