Author Topic: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA  (Read 17816 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA
« on: September 13, 2009, 01:17:52 AM »
TECHNOVIKING

This guy has been mouthing off lately so I dug some of his earlier stuff. Lord Behold what I came across :

the guy is a profet, a visionary and all around mess lol

here it is in all it's splendor ( if you make any sense out of this let me know )

" None of us has any clue just what the hell we are all living in but for sure we can alter our own reality as to how we see it...We all have our own version of a reality tunnel...And there are powers in place on earth who are pulling the strings to alter our reality tunnel which benefits them...We must pull back...Get in this game of tug a war or you will be cast aside...

Just look at what is winning pro bodybuilding shows these days...Guys like Jay Cutler are weird looking freaks who are being force fed down our throats as to what is a winning type of physique...So people's reality changes and starts to believe that its true....Is it though?

A smelly kid in my gym from India basically makes just about everyone puke by his body stench but my guess is when he goes home to his parents or wife or what ever, he smells to them like a bed of fucking roses...What is the true reality as to how this kid smells? Answer is there isn't one..But the more people you get into thinking that he smells like a bucket of shit, the perception will be that the guy reeks and needs to be hosed off...But does he?..

Marlyn Monroe was seen as a beauty like no other...But today she would be seen like a bucket of shit if you stripped the clothes off to some. what is the truth?    iMOP there is no truth's...What if 2+2 doesn't not equal 4? Then what? Is red really red or blue really blue? Look at your finger Thur a microscope and tell me that your looking something solid..."

LOL.......WTF ??

"We are all tuned into a certain frequency that seeswhat we see...Can we change the frequency? I think so...If i want to wake up one day and see things as funny, i could make my mind laugh all fucking day at everything and everything...Even if someone was torchering you, you have the ability to see it as funny if you really wanted to...

Dance down the road like i do and see how people look at you...Most think that I'm a fool for doing so but guess what. I have quite a few people following me...Most think its weird but what if everyone started doing it...And that became there new reality...The weirdness would be from the people won't don't dance as much as i do...

I have littrly danced for 4 days straight down every street in my home town...I've made alot of people smile by doing this...

I suggest that anyone who reads this, take a day off of work one sunny day and just get to the streets and dance...Drugs or no drugs, it does not matter...The real truths are not found inside churches with grown men draped in Velvet but are found on this living organism we call earth...And when you dance, the earth feels your energy and smiles....

Tviking"

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: We have a looney tune amongst ourselves HAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »
Man I thought this was about suckhisownmuscle. The kid has been melting down all over Getbig.  He should be on suicide watch.
No Worries 4 me

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 01:27:10 AM »
lmao

"I have littrly danced for 4 days straight down every street in my home town...I've made alot of people smile by doing this..."
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 01:27:48 AM »
haha...Funny guy...Bottom line bro is you are following a guy who says that he may or may not have did some unbelievable shit to kids under the age of 12...

If I guy tells us that he fucked kids under the age of 12 but did so because the government told him do so, and then 30 years later a bald douche bag tells us that he is the same man,,,Then what do you think pe0ple are going to think about the Romania child molester? The cult leader you call daddy should be in jail douche bag and so should your romania self...REMEMBER THAT YOU SAID YOU TWO ARE THE SAME PEOPLE...I'll telling you right now this is the end for you Michael Jackson...From here on out, anyone who gives your support, supports a child molester...

This ought to be fun...

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 01:30:34 AM »
the meth is strong with this one.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 01:36:13 AM »
lmao

"I have littrly danced for 4 days straight down every street in my home town...I've made alot of people smile by doing this..."

apparently you don't know a joke when you see one...ARE YOU A CHILD MOLESTER LIKE OUR FRIEND SEV/AND STEWART?

Read this shit before you open your pie hole...this is Sev's boyfriend...Talk to me after you read this bro

http://www.godlikeproductions/forums1/message222100/pg1

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 01:36:37 AM »
haha...Funny guy...Bottom line bro is you are following a guy who says that he may or may not have did some unbelievable shit to kids under the age of 12...

If I guy tells us that he fucked kids under the age of 12 but did so because the government told him do so, and then 30 years later a bald douche bag tells us that he is the same man,,,Then what do you think pe0ple are going to think about the Romania child molester? The cult leader you call daddy should be in jail douche bag and so should your romania self...REMEMBER THAT YOU SAID YOU TWO ARE THE SAME PEOPLE...I'll telling you right now this is the end for you Michael Jackson...From here on out, anyone who gives your support, supports a child molester...

This ought to be fun...
:D

13 paragraph meltdown lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 01:37:47 AM »
apparently you don't know a joke when you see one...ARE YOU A CHILD MOLESTER LIKE OUR FRIEND SEV/AND STEWART?

Read this shit before you open your pie hole...this is Sev's boyfriend...Talk to me after you read this bro

2ND CONSECUTIVE MELTDOWN !

the meth is def strong in this one

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 01:38:50 AM »

http://www.godlikeproductions/forums1/message222100/pg1

bad link
No doubt about it...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 01:41:07 AM »

13 paragraph meltdown lol

This is not going to end well for you Romanian cult lover :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 01:45:51 AM »
This is not going to end well for you Romanian cult lover :-\
lol....are you gonna cyber bully me ?

lol

melting down over and over again ...I'm gonna have a ciggie ...this shit is good!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 01:46:04 AM »
Everyone worth a shit knows my post are basically passive aggressive bullshit...However you are a lover of a child molester cult leader Who fucked over many people...Any worth a shit human that wants to find out how fucked up you really are ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS A GOOGLE SEARCH OF STEWARD SWERDLOW...The guy himself says that he may or may not have butt fucked children...Good luck with that nutjob

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »
Everyone worth a shit knows my post are basically passive aggressive bullshit...However you are a lover of a child molester cult leader Who fucked over many people...Any worth a shit human that wants to find out how fucked up you really are ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS A GOOGLE SEARCH OF STEWARD SWERDLOW...The guy himself says that he may or may not have butt fucked children...Good luck with that nutjob
dude ... you are melting down completely

don't do this to yourself

I'll send you in a downwardspiral of booze, drugs and remote control anal self punishment

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 01:51:47 AM »
bad link

If you dont know who Stewart is, you don't want to know...

Go to

http://www.godlikeproductions.com and ask around....REMEMBER THAT SEV SAYS THAT HE IS THE SAME GUY AS STEWART....

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »
Sperma still hanging on Namats Nuts??Weak little Turd.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »
dude ... you are melting down completely

don't do this to yourself

I'll send you in a downwardspiral of booze, drugs and remote control anal self punishment

Listen you drunk...You are so out of your league you don't even know it...Steward himself has said that he may or may not have fucked kids in the ass...You have said that you and him are the same person...Where in the world could you possibly go from here you Romania child fucker...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 01:58:38 AM »
lol....are you gonna cyber bully me ?

lol

melting down over and over again ...I'm gonna have a ciggie ...this shit is good!

You started a thread with a ghost you kid fucker...I'M ASKING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD TO PLEASE GOOGLE SEV'S CULT LEADER GAY LOVER STEWART SWERDLOW...AND IF YOU DON'T, THEN DON'T COMMENT IN THE CHILD MOLESTER'S THREAD...READ UP ON SWERDLOW BEFORE YOU POST PEOPLE...If you don't...God have mercy on your child fucking sole...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 02:06:40 AM »
all I gather here is that techno says some thought provoking stuff that makes a person think, are things as they seem,....and on the other side is sev who proudly proclaims himself to associate himself and be like a possible child molester---is this about right?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 02:07:19 AM »
Me and Stewart reading Technoviking's meltdowns  :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 02:08:01 AM »
The funny thing is that I think Sev is cool but Stewart is a fucking mess...The Cult leader has already sunk his teeth in to the homosexual Sev...TViking has always been a passive aggressive fun loving sole...Sev couldn't handle the fact that I've exposed Stewart to GETBIG.com...

Listen people...Sev was going to be paid by Stewart to sling his cult bullshit to anyone who would bite..This is fucking America people and scum bags like SEV would be put in their place in this country...Anyone buying his Cult bullshit needs to re-analyse their world...

Listen people...guys like Sev never should be able to make a penny in this country...He is and always will be garbage....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 02:09:08 AM »
Nice shirts all round!
No doubt about it...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 02:13:28 AM »
Sev I think you are pretty cool guy, but really that Stewart guy looks like the poster boy for creepiness and pedophelia.  Im surprised that a guy like you who seems successful with the chicks hangs around a tool like that

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 02:13:44 AM »
You started a thread with a ghost you kid fucker...I'M ASKING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD TO PLEASE GOOGLE SEV'S CULT LEADER GAY LOVER STEWART SWERDLOW...AND IF YOU DON'T, THEN DON'T COMMENT IN THE CHILD MOLESTER'S THREAD...READ UP ON SWERDLOW BEFORE YOU POST PEOPLE...If you don't...God have mercy on your child fucking sole...

I did what u suggested & googled Swerdlow. Couldnt find anything regarding child molestation. Just not seeing it. Is it becuse in not "tuned" to the right frequency? lol

Blücher

• Getbig II
  • "WHERE YOU STAY AT?!"-SAMSON123
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 02:14:13 AM »
Sev this is rich comming from you. You admited you believe that the teletubbies show is part of a conspiracy and you wear a necklance to protect yourself from interdimensional shape shifting reptilians etc, etc, etc.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 02:15:12 AM »
all I gather here is that techno says some thought provoking stuff that makes a person think, are things as they seem,....and on the other side is sev who proudly proclaims himself to associate himself and be like a possible child molester---is this about right?

Read everything about Stewart on Google and you will see how Sev really is...One thing about you disturbia is you stand up for what is right...Sev is supporting a guy who not only says that he may or may not have done some serious shit to kids but is also starting a cult in Michagin...This Romanian pos says he is the same guy as Stewart...To me he is fucking garbage...