Author Topic: few things are more satisfying than to beat somebody who truly deserves it  (Read 4177 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
So some of you know my wife is latvian, Latvia is a very small country 2million so everybody nearly knows each other, I get a great kick out of it when we fly to latvia and my
wife can point out at least 5 people in the queue she went to school with.
We have a friend in Ireland also latvian who is married to a pakistani man - I only met him once but one time is enough for me to figure out the guy is a complete asshole.
She is drop dead gourgous as many latvian chicks are hes this typical Pakistani looking guy - I immediately suspected this to be a false marriage since the whole thing makes no sense to me - it just doesn't
ad up, we have a problem here in ireland were eastern Europeans get married to Pakis and Indians who need a EU passport and they pay well, she has always denied it - however just recently we had an
incident here were two pakis looked 2 latvian girls hostage to force them into marriage.

Anyways, she rings the bell yesterday is in tears and told us she had to walk a long distance because he beat her and kicked her out of the car and she had no money for a cab, so the girl was obviously beaten
because she had bruises on her belly and her face (you should have seen her this morning) she said she got in an argument and he parked the car in the middle of the night dragged her out and beat her.
I cannot stand wife beaters and I hate the guy anyways so that was just the excuse I was waiting for, my wife didn't agree with me to drive over to his their apartment which I have to agree now was the smarter idea (my wife's a lot smarter then I am) but this morning at 07:00 the doorbell rings, I look into the display of the intercom and who stands in front of our door? Mr Paki all fuming and angry, so I pick up the intercom and ask him wtf he wants?
He says I have to let him in and let him talk to his wife or he's going to kick in the door, I told him that the baby is sleeping and that he is scaring my wife, he said he doesn't give a shit.
So :D I opened the door - he goes all mad and points at my wife and so forth - he friend was in the second bedroom - so I locked the door.
All was okay until my wife said: She doesn't want to talk to him - were he replied you let me talk to her or I'm going to kick you ass too - I beat his ass all over the apartment and threw him out - he called back later today and said he will charge us with bodily harm, and will send me the bill for the doctor, aperantly he has a cracked jaw his nose is broken and he lost part of his front tooth also suspected cracked rip when I kicked him, I told him if he files charges I will have talk with the Garda about him beating his wife - I'm not sure but I think he will charge me with beating his ass, but I don't really care atm - talking is always better but some people are begging to get their ass kicked.
I didn't wake up after that, I wasn't dreaming, true story.

Stark

• Getbig V
hah he also said he will pay me a visit with his friend where I replied if they are as skinny as you are I have nothing to worry about :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Good work Stark....honestly.  The guy sounds like a douche who deserved it.

spinnis

hah he also said he will pay me a visit with his friend where I replied if they are as skinny as you are I have nothing to worry about :D

I have to say stark your shouldn't have let the fucker into your apartment where you Baby is.

Good job though. you should go and fuck his car up this night

Stark

• Getbig V
Good work Stark....honestly.  The guy sounds like a douche who deserved it.
I really cannot say I hate Pakis, one guy in my team I manage is Pakistani and he’s the coolest guy in the world worshipps his wife and has 5 kids all very sweet – just a cool and decent guy.
So my applogies if I sounded like I hate Pakistanis which Is not the case I just hate people who beat their wifes, its unnecessary – don’t get me wrong I have a temper but I never came close hitting any
Gf I had or my wife not even close – I rather go out and smoke a cigar or go into a room and have a fit.

Stark

• Getbig V
I have to say stark your shouldn't have let the fucker into your apartment where you Baby is.

Good job though. you should go and fuck his car up this night

You are dead right, thinking back now it was stupid, but to be honest I was looking for an excuse to beat him - but yes you're right that was pretty selfish - next time I drag him outside and
beat him on the street with my belt :D

Edit: I saw her this morning, there is no way he "just" slapped her, I've seen bruises like this before he must have punched her - and hard.

spinnis

You are dead right, thinking back now it was stupid, but to be honest I was looking for an excuse to beat him - but yes you're right that was pretty selfish - next time I drag him outside and
beat him on the street with my belt :D

Imagine if he had a gun/kife and managed to either shoot you or stab you in the liver or something and you collapsed and he did something to your baby? you would live the rest of your life in Misery and probably end up killing yourself. So please dont let any strangers into your apartment and especially not guys like that. You Never know he might have done shit like that in pakistan :) Just go out and "talk" to him  ;D

spinnis

Imagine if thats your ex wife thta cheated on you or something. (lets have a huge imagination lol)

That would make one Hell of a xmas card to send to All of her friends/family  ;D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Nice story, everyone seen your pics, you couldn't beat your self up

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Imagine if thats your ex wife thta cheated on you or something. (lets have a huge imagination lol)

That would make one Hell of a xmas card to send to All of her friends/family  ;D

rofl

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: few things are more satisfying than to beat somebody who truly deserves it
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 08:40:27 AM »
i wouldnt worry about him charging you-

he forced his way into your apartment.

you feared for the safety of your wife and child.

you applied as much force as necessary to control the situation and bring it to an end before he could harm you, your family or himself any further.

end of story.
b

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 08:41:49 AM »
i wouldnt worry about him charging you-

he forced his way into your apartment.

you feared for the safety of your wife and child.

you applied as much force as necessary to control the situation and bring it to an end before he could harm you, your family or himself any further.

end of story.

Yep, unless the laws are very different there, I don't see a problem for Stark.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 08:43:49 AM »
Stark, fly McAnusLicker over.  He will beat up the whole country for you
No Worries 4 me

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 08:55:06 AM »
I would have kicked the shit out of him the second he was threatening to kick the front door down.Take pictures of the Latvian wife's bruises asap too for evidence.

Jizzacked

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 09:45:58 AM »
I'm pretty disappointed you didn't film it for us to critique your hand throwing technique  ;D

just be wary of the fact that next time, he will most likely have a weapon of some sort.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 09:51:52 AM »

Nice job Stark!!!  Way to stand up for whats right man!  You shouldn't have even let that fucker into your house!!!  What an asshole!  He deserved it!

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 09:56:42 AM »
he probably justifies his actions by pointing to the quran ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »
he probably justifies his actions by pointing to the quran ::)

Religion of peace....  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 10:02:45 AM »
Stark, you're to soft on that guy.  >:(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »
Atta boy stark just be care full for the acid to the face, those fucks are known for that brutality ... You should also carry a video camera with you at all times, im sure this dick head will Flame out a few more times and you can capture the moment for the courts

Stark is a very bad mon very very very bad man

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »
Stark, you're to soft on that guy.  >:(

maybe you should have helped him musclestud.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 10:10:53 AM »
maybe you should have helped him musclestud.

I believe stark don't needed help. He's just a bit to soft I believe.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 10:19:55 AM »
File a police report along with your wife and her friend right away.  Only thing before that might be getting a lawyer's advice.  This could escalate and you want to be the first one on record, with witnesses, if the shit hits the legal fan.

And remember: you were defending yourself and your family from a dangerous man who clearly threatened and intended harm.  And he forced his way through the door - you didn't invite him in.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 12:53:47 PM »
All that time in the gym paid off.  ;)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 01:08:03 PM »
Pakis are cowards. Weren't aggressive enough if he even had the balls to talk to you next day. They usually cower 'please sir I beg of you'