Author Topic: lucian/bios3 on pros, dosages and ugl potency *vid*  (Read 5893 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: lucian/bios3 on pros, dosages and ugl potency *vid*
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 09:28:21 AM »
The only diff is the dosage and amount of BA used

The premise is that pharma is made in a lab thus requiring less BA maybe 0.05%
Then u have ugl's but it varies based on their lab equipment and sterility of lab supplies

You just have to trust ur dealer, you can get really good ugl's from china

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2014, 09:34:11 AM »
or maybe you have some interest in promoting UG  ;) "jovo"

As Spike already pointed out, there's not a huge reason to use HG over UGL unless you just have shitty access to UGL.  Most third world bombed out shit holes such as the country you are from don't offer such quality.  Get a solid UGL and it's very comparable to HG and costs a lot less.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2014, 10:21:06 AM »
Lolz have fun with their underdosed

Dang...

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2014, 11:20:02 AM »
he makes sense given when police confiscate steroids some are analysed and 90% are not what they say they are (underdosed or not even the same chemicals)..... look at the illegal drug industry as a whole..... for example most ecstasy tablets contain mde instead of mdma......

you are only kidding yourself if you think an illegal drug creator will not cut corners to make more profit..... they care how much money THEY make not how big YOU get......

I guarantee most of you roid heads are using bunk gear.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »
Lolz have fun with their underdosed

Edit: LOLZ  cleanest natural homo getting owned hahah
ive used naps..... like them... used geneza pharm gear... tren and test seemed fine.

using euro pharm righr now... also seems fine.

im assuming since im not giving out websites or contact info this is om, if not, feel free to remove.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2014, 01:33:29 PM »
bios3 is full of shit watch this guy he says he took 3600mgs of anabolics without counting gh and peptides

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2014, 02:28:31 PM »
bios3 is full of shit watch this guy he says he took 3600mgs of anabolics without counting gh and peptides

These are some good vids.  It is good to see a pro tell exactly what he was doing at the time.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »
Absolute bullshit.

Labs like alpha pharma are absolutely superb.

Obviously there are some ugls which are garbage and sell fake tren. But generally if you do some research you can weed out the crappy ones.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2014, 03:08:07 PM »
If your dealer doesn't make the stuff on his own but you know he owns a crimp tool, find someone else to purchase from ;)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2014, 03:09:38 PM »
One of the common problems I see with ugls on the net is their var is usually dbol.
A

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2014, 03:14:44 PM »
One of the common problems I see with ugls on the net is their var is usually dbol.

Yeah I'd say anavar is the least likely compound you're actually going to get when buying something from a ugl called anavar.

The problem is the price of production, which I am to understand is high for anavar compared to other orals. So anavar is the one thing I would attempt to go pharma with.

Ouch pricey though. Especially when the fuckers produce 10mg tablets, who the fuck takes 10mg of anavar?

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2014, 04:08:19 PM »
Standard drugs - Test, deca, eq, dbol, adrol  should be fine, cheap Raws and too much competition to underdosed these.

Tren can def be underdosed as sides can occur at low doses so they can get away with it.
Most var is usually Winstrol. Tried some bd.eu var and blew up like I was on dbol.

Stay away from blends..they'll definitely be fucking you over there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2014, 04:16:08 PM »
Speaking of Var, does anyone have a UGL that they can vouch is actually Var? My wife is looking into it and I want to make sure she doesn't get Dbol or Winny.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2014, 04:33:58 PM »
I dunno but I find that reallllly hard to believe. This is china we're talking about. If left unchecked they are the kings of cutting corners to save a dime.

but yeah I could see how most of the purity issues come from the resellers of powders and ugls rather than the manufactures.

You have literally no chance of being ripped off buying powder from a china factory. They make a massive profit as it is, and these are mostly government owned chem factories. the main issue is potential contamination and sterility.

UG's on the other hand are garbage, you would have to be fucked in the head to use most of the 'Chef' products out there. Some meathead in a basement making up for questionable sterilization by megadosing the BA

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2014, 04:34:17 PM »
Speaking of Var, does anyone have a UGL that they can vouch is actually Var? My wife is looking into it and I want to make sure she doesn't get Dbol or Winny.

Alpha pharma. If not stick to low low dose Winny for 4 weeks max

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »
ampules, yeah those aren't faked. hilarious