Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 224636 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »
So it's the 10 whites / 2 eggs in the bowl, plus another 10 hard boiled eggs?    So  a dozen eggs + 10 egg whites daily?
Y

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2013, 02:34:34 PM »
all of that in one sitting? find it hard to believe but what ever.

either way it's redundant for someone your size.

btw. you must blow massive farts after that no?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2013, 02:48:38 PM »
Thats a Ronnie Coleman size breakfast.
A

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2013, 02:55:48 PM »
That is a massive breakfast.
Do you eat that much even on a non-lift day?
I lift everyday, haven't missed a day in over 5 months, fasted cardio every morning for 1 hour, and train 1 bodypart a day
that picture has 2.5k cal in it all day long.

your also eating 30-60grm carbs a meal over 4 other meals. we'll call that 1kcal.

your prolly also taking in the same amount in protein, if not more. so we can easily add in another 1kcal at least over the next 4 meals.

you are id guestmiate 170 pounds or so. your trying to tell me you eat 4-5kcal day in and day out like this?

lol sorry, but im calling bullshit. just that fact you look to be a 170 pound natty theres no way in hell your eating 600 grams of carbs every day and 4-5k cal a day and staying lean unless your using gh, and a lot of it.

you might eat like this a couple times a week. every day? bullshit.

I eat 1 gram of protein per pound, and shoot for 400-600 g of carbs a day, no drugs, I weigh between 150-175 depending on what kind of a look I am going for.
Your boss got no problem when your "breakfast" at work goes from 8 AM to 12 PM? ??? And your lunch is from 12 PM till 4 PM right? After that you go home from "work" lol
I eat my breakfast everyday at the same tim 7am to 7:30 actually it takes me 25 minutes sometimes 20, I have to have enough time to put my dishes and tray away and walk to the clock in station.
You still work on the love boat?
yes
So it's the 10 whites / 2 eggs in the bowl, plus another 10 hard boiled eggs?    So  a dozen eggs + 10 egg whites daily?
no 12 eggs total, 10 whites, 2 over easy, the hardboiled I only eat the whites
all of that in one sitting? find it hard to believe but what ever.

either way it's redundant for someone your size.

btw. you must blow massive farts after that no?
not really, especially if you are as active as I am, cardio wise I run (5-6 miles a day), swim, or do stairs, on my ship its 15 decks so when I do stairs I start on deck 3 (the lowest deck any deck below is the engine room and go all the way up to 15, take the elevator down and do another round I can usually knock out 5 to 7 rounds in an hour at a moderate pace. Farts...really I have very little if any gas, my system is so adjusted to the way I eat..

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2013, 03:58:04 PM »
Ghrp6 + EQ

Not hard  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »
 how do you stay 150 eating all of that?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »
I lift everyday, haven't missed a day in over 5 months, fasted cardio every morning for 1 hour, and train 1 bodypart a day I eat 1 gram of protein per pound, and shoot for 400-600 g of carbs a day, no drugs, I weigh between 150-175 depending on what kind of a look I am going for. I eat my breakfast everyday at the same tim 7am to 7:30 actually it takes me 25 minutes sometimes 20, I have to have enough time to put my dishes and tray away and walk to the clock in station.yesno 12 eggs total, 10 whites, 2 over easy, the hardboiled I only eat the whitesnot really, especially if you are as active as I am, cardio wise I run (5-6 miles a day), swim, or do stairs, on my ship its 15 decks so when I do stairs I start on deck 3 (the lowest deck any deck below is the engine room and go all the way up to 15, take the elevator down and do another round I can usually knock out 5 to 7 rounds in an hour at a moderate pace. Farts...really I have very little if any gas, my system is so adjusted to the way I eat..

YOu wouldn't need to eat 600g carbs if you dropped your hour of fasted cardio each day.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2013, 06:51:02 PM »
how do you stay 150 eating all of that?
dude, it's really not that much food, honestly I think the average bodybuilding nutrition plan emphasizes too much on the protein and not enough on the carbs. I mean, you guys gotta see some of the Filipinos that I work with, if you think I eat a lot of carbs, you haven't seen anything, these people are literally eating mountains of white rice with every meal.
YOu wouldn't need to eat 600g carbs if you dropped your hour of fasted cardio each day.

I love the way I feel starting my day off with a cardio session, I am more energetic throughout the day, more alert, intense...tons of benefits I've noticed from this, also keeps me lean.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Visible abs is certainly not a good barometer of health.  Especially not when you're running the volume of juice that you do.

Do you honestly believe that stuff isn't detrimental to your health?  Or are you just trolling people when you say that?

well, my bloodwork comes back good (much to my surprise) each time.. my liver enzymes (ast/alt/bilirubin, ect..) will be elevated depending on what i'm running, but everything else is good... and my echo/ekg's are perfect, as are chest/torso xrays/mri's.

but, the people who make the comments... the people who VOLUNTEER their opinion without it being asked for are fucking clueless and are just repeating shit they saw on Dr. Oz and don't understand Anything they're talking about. They think "you can't eat this! you can't eat that!... it'll make you fat!!!". 

... and I don't eat any differently whether i'm "on" or "Off".... just the amounts change. I tell them I've been doing "this" for 18years, and know my own body better than Dr.  Oz and I know what I CAN eat and what I CAN'T.... for example, I can eat Meatball HotPockets and Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream pies all day and maintain a crisp 8pack with serratus, but if I eat a handful of potato chips, I look like shit for 3 days.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2013, 07:41:18 PM »
 Wow    thanks G4I       

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2013, 07:41:35 PM »
So I thought this would be a funny post. .this is my daily breakfast and every morning I get all kinds of crazy reactions regarding the amount of food im taking down from my coworkers. .the most common question I get is "aren't eating all those eggs bad for you? " So I was wondering if you guys have any similar experiences in your work place regarding your body building lifestyle lol?

off season?

that's a fucking huge meal

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2013, 07:43:54 PM »
 those #'s and amounts soundy fishy...i think he jumped the shark with this account that food would gain good or bad size depending and never missing workout 5 months cmon body can't handle that and on top his build is lean and good shaped but all that food will mess that look,trolling in full force.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2013, 07:50:34 PM »
those #'s and amounts soundy fishy...i think he jumped the shark with this account that food would gain good or bad size depending and never missing workout 5 months cmon body can't handle that and on top his build is lean and good shaped but all that food will mess that look,trolling in full force.

Yeah, I also think he's just attention whoring. Great physique thou.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2013, 07:58:43 PM »
Yeah im doing this to sabotage u guys...this site is hilarious. .the way some of u guys think makes me wonder if u are brainwashed. ..I dont believe in over training if u eat enough food you'll have tons of energy..I live to train and feel great...no trolling here.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »
Mire trolling

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »
What is your job on the boat?

That's a massive breakfast.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2013, 08:21:12 PM »
What is your job on the boat?

That's a massive breakfast.
im a bar manager

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2013, 08:27:20 PM »
I read a thread on here about some guy not eating carbs for 60 days not realky sure why anyone would diet that way...how can u trai or just perform daily tasks ...I would be a walking zombie

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2013, 09:00:05 PM »
Kailua pork sandwich. ..cant live in Hawaii without eating this delicious creation. .let me guess it was a cheat meal lol..au guys need to watch Milos Sarcevs secrets of the pros seminar. ..I fillow his ectomorph nutrition recommenations

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2013, 09:30:50 PM »
well, my bloodwork comes back good (much to my surprise) each time.. my liver enzymes (ast/alt/bilirubin, ect..) will be elevated depending on what i'm running, but everything else is good... and my echo/ekg's are perfect, as are chest/torso xrays/mri's.

but, the people who make the comments... the people who VOLUNTEER their opinion without it being asked for are fucking clueless and are just repeating shit they saw on Dr. Oz and don't understand Anything they're talking about. They think "you can't eat this! you can't eat that!... it'll make you fat!!!". 

... and I don't eat any differently whether i'm "on" or "Off".... just the amounts change. I tell them I've been doing "this" for 18years, and know my own body better than Dr.  Oz and I know what I CAN eat and what I CAN'T.... for example, I can eat Meatball HotPockets and Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream pies all day and maintain a crisp 8pack with serratus, but if I eat a handful of potato chips, I look like shit for 3 days.

Why do the chips make you look different compared to hot pockets and cream pies?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2013, 09:40:09 PM »

Why do the chips make you look different compared to hot pockets and cream pies?

some foods make me hold a ton of water. I don't respond well to sweet potatoes either, but regular potatoes (baked, boiled, or mashed) I fill out great... I can eat onion rings, but not French fries, ect...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2013, 10:02:30 PM »
dude, it's really not that much food, honestly I think the average bodybuilding nutrition plan emphasizes too much on the protein and not enough on the carbs. I mean, you guys gotta see some of the Filipinos that I work with, if you think I eat a lot of carbs, you haven't seen anything, these people are literally eating mountains of white rice with every meal.I love the way I feel starting my day off with a cardio session, I am more energetic throughout the day, more alert, intense...tons of benefits I've noticed from this, also keeps me lean.

Please don't misuse literally.

Also why do you flex in every photo that people take of you?  You look great and I'm sure you have a good life, but cmon bro.... that's just embarrassing

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2013, 12:49:39 AM »
So you lift weights everyday...you havent missed a day in 5 months and you run 5-6 miles a day??

Thats less believable then this ridiculous breakfast you say you eat everyday.

Do you always lie or only on the internet?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2013, 01:00:32 AM »
So you lift weights everyday...you havent missed a day in 5 months and you run 5-6 miles a day??

Thats less believable then this ridiculous breakfast you say you eat everyday.

Do you always lie or only on the internet?

There are some absolute machines out there with their cardio. Like terminators on the treadmill. It's usually women tho.
A