Author Topic: Transcript: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses 9/11 role  (Read 15428 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Transcript: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses 9/11 role
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
Bum "doubts" that the President condones "questionable" acts like waterboarding. And even if he did, what would that have to do with Mohammed's confession?

So I link to a mainstream news outlet story that has the Vice-President not only publicly endorsing waterboarding - but confirming Mohammed was subjected to it.

Now if I was caught out in a moment of bare-assed ignorance like this, I would be man enough to say, "Whoops! My bad."

But of course Bum, apparently falling short in that department, instead goes for the ad hominem by (falsely) claiming I've endorsed the missile theory - as if his imagined discrediting of me there would have any bearing at all on his own gaffe. Very sad.  :(

Coming up next: "I said the President - not the Vice-President, nyah nyah nyah" (which would raise the interesting question of who's running the show over there). Followed by: "Waterboarding isn't torture - because Cheney said it's not!"

::)

LOL.  If nothing else, you are entertaining Ribo.  These fictitious exchanges, inferences, etc. are funny.   :)  Not a lot of substance to much of what you say, but funny nonetheless. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »
LOL.  If nothing else, you are entertaining Ribo.  These fictitious exchanges, inferences, etc. are funny.   :)  Not a lot of substance to much of what you say, but funny nonetheless. 

???

He actually just made a valid point.  I was hoping you would discuss it.  Your dodge is disappointing. :(

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2007, 01:51:31 PM »
???

He actually just made a valid point.  I was hoping you would discuss it.  Your dodge is disappointing. :(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2007, 02:36:18 PM »
This guy "confessed" that he was responsible for the 9/11 Operation, from A to Z?

I thought we already pinned this one on bin laden

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »
This guy "confessed" that he was responsible for the 9/11 Operation, from A to Z?

It's amazing what people will take responsibility for while you're slowly murdering them.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »

the educated world knows that

1) Bin laden was getting dialysis in sept 2001 on a US base in Dubai

2) Bin laden died in late 01/early 02 in Egypt

3) The "confession tapes" were miracle finds just when the US couldn't show the UN/world any evidence he was involved, like we had promised we would.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2007, 03:09:07 PM »
Have you ever spent any time around Middle Eastern students studying in the US? I have, Boston is littered with them.

If you think they speak the same way we do you're either nuts or you've never actually spent any time around them. They take glory in being different from us, they revel in it. In fact they look down on us.

Your so called evidence is a joke.

No, you're the joke.

Ribo was the one making the claim that KSM, as an Arabic speaker, wouldn't use American slang. Ribo is the one who needs to provide evidence, not me.

It's  a fact that KSM studied in the U.S., and was therefore exposed to American Slang. Throw in that he's a "Mastermind," and, apparently, those types tend to be pretty smart, and pick up things quickly.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
No, you're the joke.

Devastating riposte.  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2007, 03:15:42 PM »
Devastating riposte.  ::)

Do you ever leave this place?

If this were a bar, you'd be a stool. Actually, you are a stool: The type that needs to be softened.

For God sakes, go out and help some of those poor people you supposedly care so much about.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »

Do you ever leave this place?

If this were a bar, you'd be a stool. Actually, you are a stool: The type that needs to be softened.

For God sakes, go out and help some of those poor people you supposedly care so much about.

LOL, excellent. I was going to reply to your post calling me a joke but then I saw this little beauty.  ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2007, 03:20:06 PM »
Actually, you are a stool: The type that needs to be softened.

I'm guessing you're not on the school debating team.  ::)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »
<< In all, Mohammed said he was responsible for planning 29 individual attacks, including many that were never executed. The comments were included in a 26-page transcript released by the Pentagon, which also blacked out some of his remarks. >>

What, you mean the parts where he was screaming, "Oh, God, please make it stop!  I'll say whatever you want!  No more, please!  AHHHH, GOD, NOOOOOO!!  NOOOOOO!!"?

http://www.firedoglake.com/2007/03/15/look-look-shiny/

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2007, 03:32:55 PM »
No, you're the joke.

Ribo was the one making the claim that KSM, as an Arabic speaker, wouldn't use American slang. Ribo is the one who needs to provide evidence, not me.

It's  a fact that KSM studied in the U.S., and was therefore exposed to American Slang. Throw in that he's a "Mastermind," and, apparently, those types tend to be pretty smart, and pick up things quickly.

Actually just the opposite a mastermind would want to keep his language and skills his own way, since he hates america and the people so much I doubt he would want to pick up slang. People that are disgusted by a group of people don't just assimilate to their way of life, they despise it and do everything opposite.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »
My, he was a busy boy...

_Truck bombing the World Trade Center in 1993.

_The Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States.

_Beheading American journalist Daniel Pearl in Pakistan in 2002.

_The plot to use shoe bombs to blow up two American planes, not just the trans-Atlantic flight on which would-be British shoe-bomber Richard Reid was caught in 2001.

_The "Filka Island Operation" that killed at least one American soldier in Kuwait in 2002.

_A Bali, Indonesia, nightclub bombing. In 2002, 202 were killed when two nightclubs there were bombed.

_A plot for a post-Sept. 11 round of skyscraper attacks targeting the Library Tower in Los Angeles, the Sears Tower in Chicago, the Plaza Bank building in Seattle and the Empire State Building in New York City.

_A plan to attack U.S. military ships and oil tankers in the Straits of Hormuz, the Straits of Gibraltar and the Port of Singapore.

_A plot to bomb the Panama Canal.

_A plot to assassinate a number of former American presidents, including Jimmy Carter.

_A plot to bomb suspension bridges in New York.

_A plan to use burning fuel trucks to take down the Sears Tower.

_A plot to obliterate London-area landmarks Heathrow Airport, Big Ben and Canary Wharf.

_A plan to attack nightclubs visited by British and American citizens in Thailand.

_A plot to attack the
New York Stock Exchange and "other financial targets" post-Sept. 11.

_A plot to use planes departing Saudi Arabia to destroy buildings in Elat,
Israel.

_A plan to attack U.S. embassies in Indonesia, Japan and Australia.

_A plot to attack Israeli embassies in India, Azerbaijan, Australia and the Philippines.

_A plan to destroy an Israeli El Al plane departing from Bangkok, Thailand.

_Sending "several mujahadeen" to Israel to survey potential targets.

_Bombing a beach resort in Mombasa, Kenya, in 2002.

_An almost simultaneous, failed attempt to hit an Israeli passenger jet using a surface-to-air missile after it took off from Mombasa.

_Plans to target American military bases and nightclubs visited by American troops in
South Korea.

_Plans to attack American and British sites as well as Jewish targets in Turkey.

_Plans to target nuclear power plants in the United States.

_A plot to attack
NATO headquarters in Brussels.

_The Bojinka Operation to take down 12 American planes, specifically monitoring a round-trip flight between Manila in the Philippines and Seoul, South Korea.

_A plot to assassinate then-
President Clinton during a visit to the Philippines.

_A plan to assassinate
Pope John Paul II during his visit to the Philippines in 1994.

_A plot to assassinate Pakistan's president, Gen. Pervez Musharraf.

_A plan to attack an oil company on Sumatra, Indonesia, that he said was owned by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070315/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/terrorist_confession_list_2;_ylt=AuiW79t61k2rywbW4KbA9FSWwvIE

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2007, 04:15:06 PM »
Him doing all that is not really possible and any reasonable person can see that. Fact is that they needed some good news, so they pulled this asshole outta gitmo 5 years after he was caught and had him confess to almost everything.  ::) No telling what this administration will pull out of their ass when they need positive news.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2007, 07:49:18 PM »
did this guy get due process in our legal system?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »

secret trial the media was not allowed to view, and he had no geneva convention rights, and no POW rights.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2007, 08:18:46 PM »
secret trial the media was not allowed to view, and he had no geneva convention rights, and no POW rights.

was he apprehended in the USA? 

you smell the fish with this confession?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »
was he apprehended in the USA? 

you smell the fish with this confession?

Captured in pakistan.

It was reported on BBC news on the 15th of March 2007, "Transcripts of his testimony were translated from Arabic and edited by the US defence department to remove sensitive intelligence material before release. It appeared, from a judge's question, that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had made allegations of torture in US custody".

So we beat it out of him, then WE translated it to get the "A to Z" quote.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2007, 08:25:16 PM »
Captured in pakistan.

It was reported on BBC news on the 15th of March 2007, "Transcripts of his testimony were translated from Arabic and edited by the US defence department to remove sensitive intelligence material before release. It appeared, from a judge's question, that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had made allegations of torture in US custody".

So we beat it out of him, then WE translated it to get the "A to Z" quote.

you think this guy is a patsy?

so they brought him here and held him for all these years with out public trial?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2007, 08:29:44 PM »
you think this guy is a patsy?

so they brought him here and held him for all these years with out public trial?

Oh, he's a f'king terrorist, absolutely.  hang him high.

however, I think our kids' history books will teach that Bush not only rescued us from nasty arabs who were being greedy with their oil, but he solved all the cimes too!  31 outstanding crimes - unsolved - they can tie up nicely.

you'll have Tony Snow with a prideful grin saying "We've been saying all along that we'd solve these crimes, and we did!"   Of course, when you kick the shit out of a guy for 4 years, then translate his confession for him, and edit out the parts you don't like, well, that's not a reliable source.

Bottom line is that he's a terrorist who
1) has served US interests well
2) many believe was British intelligence before entering school in US
3) gave a coerced confession we translated and censored
4) is getting blamed for every major event in the war on terror

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:45 PM »

Sounds like it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2007, 05:07:55 AM »
Sounds like it. 

What do you base this on?

he got a war tribunal without geneva rights.

now sure, he needs shot in the head for being a bad guy.  But to defend the circus of a secret trial... wow...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »
What do you base this on?

he got a war tribunal without geneva rights.

now sure, he needs shot in the head for being a bad guy.  But to defend the circus of a secret trial... wow...

I base it on notice and an opportunity to be heard.  That is basic due process. 

And are you certain the Geneva Convention applies to this terrorist? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2007, 08:25:25 AM »
And are you certain the Geneva Convention applies to this terrorist? 

THe Geneva Convention applies to every man on earth.
BUSH decided that terrorists don't get it anymore.
No other nation, nor the UN, agrees with this.
But Bush said anyone picked up anywhere in the world, that he labels a terrorist, may be stripped of geneva.

So our rift would be this - does Bush have the right to defy geneva?  If you believe so, there's no arguing with you.