Author Topic: Pepsi buys a 100 Tesla semi trucks  (Read 4897 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Pepsi buys a 100 Tesla semi trucks
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2017, 03:30:03 AM »
Tesla's stock will crash hard at some point.  Tesla is a welfare company, propped up with tax payer subsidies, and an insult to the Tesla name.   

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2017, 03:54:52 AM »
Tesla's stock will crash hard at some point.  Tesla is a welfare company, propped up with tax payer subsidies, and an insult to the Tesla name.    

So will their trucks.

Truck drivers must be flipping out over this stuff.  Lots of jobs will eventually be lost.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
Those things are fucking sweet. I'd like to get one but am afraid of the breakdown issues. It's like when they introduced the DEF systems on the new road tractors/lorries, everything went to shit for a few years. Never buy the first few years of something new like that.

Cost wise though they're way cheaper than I thought. Quite comparable to the Mack tractors I run.

Usually wise not to be the first customer, Tesla has no experience making semis.

But nevertheless, very spectacular product. The old manufacturers have zero, and would and could never come up with such a revolutionary verhicle.

As there are less moving parts, in theory it should be a lot more reliable

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2017, 10:27:48 AM »
A TESLA rig  .....

I like Pepsi better than Coke.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2017, 10:33:48 AM »
In before UKJEFF/BE THERE/SIMPLE SIMON and True Adonis state that your whole diet can consist of pepsi only, as long as you don't exceed your maximum amount of calories per day.

2000 calories of pepsi = 2000 calories of vegetables.

FACT!

;D ;D :o

chess315

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2017, 02:09:15 PM »
Tesla will be the richest company in the world in a few yrs when there giga factorys start producing . In 10yrs they should supply most of are energy.