Author Topic: shit cultures that think theyre the shit  (Read 13036 times)

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: shit cultures that think theyre the shit
« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »
Maybe Hispanics can become an asset. They're much like whites without the self destructive brand of liberalism.

Let's help these people become good, conservative Americans. At least we're dealing with Christians here, unlike our European brothers who are being over run by godless islamic terrorist scum.

They already are an asset.  At some point though, we've gotta level the playing field we're working on so it remains fair.  Instead of teens and parolees doing the minimum wage, entry level jobs, we've got a group of people making it their careers but still living on the same champaign diet made possible by way of federally subsidized state. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »
I'm just 'taking the piss' mate :D

Irishdave already pm'd me and I don't want to piss that big Irish bastard off.

Manuel'sson or whatever this Guatemalen's name is is really fucking annoying though.

No it's cool was just curious if you were American or what...entitled to your opinion like anyone else bro

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2014, 03:47:13 PM »
Yeah that's why I compared it to US funding arms, it isn't benign. I'm fearful of what will happen when Chinese economy overtakes US (1-2 years maybe) and its army catches up.
Problem is, the Chinese don't like Chinese goods. They like Western goods. To them, Chinese goods are inferior. Also, the buying of high end cars has slowed down to the point where high end companies like Lamborghini are now focusing back to the US and Europe. This is telling. Growth is still good for Buick, Mercedes, Cadillac, Audi, BMW.
Just like with the US, China will stop China.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2014, 03:55:19 PM »
1. Brazilians have no consideration for people outside their immediate circle, and are often just plain rude. For example, a neighbor who plays loud music all night; and even if you ask him politely to turn the volume down, he tells you to f**k off. And basic politeness? A simple “excuse me” when someone almost knocks you over on the street? Forget it.

2. Brazilians are aggressive and opportunistic, and usually at someone else’s expense. It’s like a “survival instinct” in high gear, all the time. The best example is driving. If they see a way to pass you, they will, even if it means almost killing you, and even if they’re not in a hurry. So why do they do it? It’s just because they can, because they see the opportunity. They feel like they always need to take whatever they can, whenever they can, regardless of who is harmed as a result.

3. Brazilians have no respect for their environment. They dump big loads of trash anywhere and everywhere, and the littering is unbelievable. The streets are really dirty. The natural resources, abundant as they are, are being squandered at an amazing rate.

4. Brazilians tolerate an amazing amount of corruption in both business and government. While all governments have corrupt officials, it’s more obvious and rampant in Brazil than most countries, and yet the population keeps re-electing these people.

5. Brazilian women are overly obsessed with their bodies and very critical of (and competitive with) each other.

6. Brazilians, especially men, are highly prone to extramarital affairs. Unless the man never leaves the house, odds are he has a mistress.

7. Brazilians are very expressive of their negative opinions of others, with complete disregard about possibly hurting someone’s feelings.

8. Brazilians who perform services (i.e. repairpersons, gardners, etc.) are almost always unreliable, incompetent, lazy and always late.

9. Brazilians have a very prominent classe system. The rich have a sense of entitlement that is beyond a caricature. They think the rules do not apply to them, that they are above the system, and are very arrogant and inconsiderate, especially with each other. The poor, meanwhile, are paid so little that they never have an opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty and therefore often turn to crime or simply become lazy and indignant regarding their jobs because they see no hope for the future and no point in trying to do a good job.

10. Brazilians constantly interrupt and talk over each other. Trying to have a conversation is like a competition to be heard, a shouting match.

11. Brazilian police are essentially non-existent when it comes to enforcing laws to protect the population, such as enforcing traffic laws, finding and arresting thieves, etc. Laws exist, but no one enforces them, the judicial system is a joke and there is usually no recourse for the citizen who is robbed, cheated or otherwise harmed. People live in fear and build walls around their houses or pay high fees to live in gated communities.

12. Brazilians make everything inconvenient and difficult. Nothing is streamlined or designed with the customer’s convenience in mind, and Brazilians have a high tolerance for astounding levels of unnecessary and redundant bureaucracy.

13. Brazilians tolerate such high taxes and import duties that make everything, especially home products, electronics and cars, unbelievably expensive. And for business owners, following the rules and paying all your taxes makes it almost impossible to be profitable. As a result, corruption and bribes in business and government are commonplace. The bureaucracy, laws and high taxes exist to provide the opportunity for the corrupt to facilitate “working around” the system. Meanwhile the consumer is forced to bear an extraordinarily high cost of living, which exacerbates the difficulties of the poor.

14. It’s hot as hell 9 months out of the year, and central heating/cooling doesn’t exist here because the houses are not constructed to be airtight or insulated or include air ducts. So you either suffer for 9 months or confine yourself to a small room with a wall a/c unit. And in the 3 months where it actually gets “cold,” you freeze at night.

15. The food may be fresher, less processed and generally healthier than American or European food, but it is very bland, repetitive and very inconvenient. Processed, frozen or ready-made foods in the supermarket are few, expensive and generally terrible. Most foods are made from scratch and if you can’t afford a maid to do it for you, you’ll spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Restaurants abound but there are few convenient options, as Brazilians favor sit-down meals and there are almost no drive-thrus except crappy fast food.

16. Brazilians are super social and rarely spend any time alone, especially meals and weekends. This is not necessarily a bad quality but personally I hate it because I enjoy my space and privacy, but the cultural expectation is that you will attend (or worse, invite) friends and family to every single meal and you are criticized for not behaving “normally” if you choose to be alone.

17. Brazilians stay very close, emotionally and geographically, to their families of origin their whole lives. Like #16, this is not necessarily a bad quality but personally I hate it because it makes me uncomfortable and affects my marriage. Brazilian adults never “cut the cord” emotionally and their family of origin (especially their mothers) continue to be involved in their daily lives, problems, decisions, activities, etc. As you can imagine, this is extra difficult for a spouse from another culture where we generally live in nuclear families and have a different dynamic with our families of origin.

18. Electricity and internet service are completely unreliable.

19. Water safety is questionable. Brazilians drink it without dying, sure, but based on the total lack of enforcement of other laws and abundance of corruption, I don’t trust the government that says it’s totally safe and won’t hurt you in the long term.

20. And finally, Brazilians only have 1 kind of beer (a watery pilsner) and it really sucks, and of course, imported beers are expensive.

There's a reason for their aggression. Toxoplasma is no joke. 60 million Americans have it too...75% of Brazilians have it.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2014, 05:34:46 PM »
No it's cool was just curious if you were American or what...entitled to your opinion like anyone else bro

Tons of Americans have Irish or Ulster Scots ancestry.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2014, 05:44:55 PM »
Problem is, the Chinese don't like Chinese goods. They like Western goods. To them, Chinese goods are inferior. Also, the buying of high end cars has slowed down to the point where high end companies like Lamborghini are now focusing back to the US and Europe. This is telling. Growth is still good for Buick, Mercedes, Cadillac, Audi, BMW.
Just like with the US, China will stop China.

Chinese goods will get better (ffs they copy everything) but they lack any prestige, heritage or craftsmanship. They also have a shitty corrupt legal system which is, in my opinion, necessary for a strong economy. Just look at all the knock off minis, rolls royces etc that Chinese courts deemed were not passing off foreign brands  ::) ::) ::)

Thing is they are prolific. UK uses Huawei (however it is spelled) for half its internet infrastructure, even though it is spying through it.I use test made in China.. 1.3 billion people, there's a good chance they're gonna make a lot of shit whether you know it or not.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2014, 11:45:29 PM »
19. Water safety is questionable. Brazilians drink it without dying, sure, but based on the total lack of enforcement of other laws and abundance of corruption, I don’t trust the government that says it’s totally safe and won’t hurt you in the long term.

I'm cool with Brasilians.  If you got issues with the visible worms (the natives have built a tolerance.) in the water, then just boil and filter.  It's not an issue in tourist areas. Did you date her in Recife and Olinda?  If you've been to one, then you tend to venture into the other.  

Note:  Wear flops on Recife beaches.

Mexican/Americans street culture takes the cake here. Maybe as offensive as the brazilians you started the thread with.  Dont get me wrong, i love my mexican amigos, but they do think they're the shit.  I often quiz them on their 'isms'.  We always get a good laugh.  Im not talking out of my ass either.  My town in 80% mexican, my state 38.2%+ not considering most illegals dont take part in the census.

1. Embrace the "hard worker" stereotype but are some of the laziest asses, work related law suit grabbing mother f'rs out there.  Sure, they may log 12-14 hour days but do few things to gain a lateral in their job to a higher pay grade with fewer hours, but more accountability and responsibility.  Something else they bolster as manly: commitment to long hours, regardless of its pay or stimulation.

2. Sports super fans.  This is more important than your spiritual beliefs and personal ethics.  All front runner teams.  Cowboy and Raider fans because they believe they have something in common with "raiders" and "cowboys"?  I understand the outlaw element to align with these teams.  Nonetheless, few have actually played one down of football.   You also have the use of team jerseys and sports affiliated garments to claim your sureno or norteno position.  I live in a southern area of the state, wearing red here is suicide if you're a mexican.  

3. Meaningless tattoos.  Most common, the spanish last name slammed over the traps and upper back areas.  Nice dude.  Plenty of other Hernandez' out there with the same wretched tat.  Lots of portrait tats, gang related shit, hand tats of initials or dots.  All things that will get in their way of any sort of future professional employment or integration within a normal, suburban group of peers.  

4.  Teen pregnancy run-amok.  Generations of deep of knock up time being around 15-16 years old.  Destined for state aid and 4 more kids by 23 years old.  That detrimental habit shows no end and is in fact a trendy thing to do.  Especially amongst the 18-20 year old girl crowds that have no college or professional ambitions but instead seek pregnancy as a means to child support payments and welfare, whilst living for free with family members for the following 2 decades.  The young men seem to have no idea of "pulling out" or busting anywhere but inside, which leads me to this point: Mexicans have a superiority complex unmatched even by uber wealthy whites.  Their "soil the earth mentality" makes no sense as they incarcerate and bread themselves out of relevance.  Viva la raza!

5.  Mexicans enjoy pain.  They find every reason they can to be jealous of their partners and  question their loyalty.  Most woman dress to impresses everywhere they go and the men, cheat like crazy but maintain to the bitter end they dont.  They brag to their friends about all the side trim they get.  They often maintain their womans submissive position with fear and threats.  (not making this up. witness it all the time). They bury themselves with fat car payments on Cadillacs and too many children.  They deprive themselves of lifes simplest pleasures merely so they can front amongst their peers and appear macho to their male counterparts.  Many condone and allow the burden of drugs abuse in their communities and their own homes probably because thats just been the status quo for generations.

6.  Place very little importance on academics.  I'm sure has a lot do with paid-for education ending in 8th grade in mexico, but there appears to be ridicule even within their own families to those that remain attentive and want to succeed into college here in the US.  Maintaining the incorrect pronunciation of english words to sound like an essay (male of female) really entertains me.  There is a radio commercial where I live promoting a doctor that specializes in womans health.  The woman speaking on the commercial actually sounds like shes having a difficult time trying to sound like a normal english speaking, even though she was most likely born and raise in CA.  I get a kick out of it.  This isnt all her fault as the California school system has been strong armed into dumbing down the curriculum and accepting meritocracy, because HEY, everyones gotta graduate right?  

7. Lastly, politics. Anytime someone touches on the growing and depleting problem of illegal immigration and all related expenses, even the most americanized mexicans become inflamed and protective of their "heritage"?  As if, it would even exist at its roots without organized european influence from the beginning?  They're considered a conservative group based on their religious roots but will vote democrat any time immigration is touched on or anyone discusses reforming the abused handout system in this state.

Historians wont be able to leave out the facts related to the changes in social climate here in the US from this group.  

FUCKING IGNORANT B E A N E R S!  LONG TERM THEY ARE MORE DANGEROUS TO PEOPLE OF AFRO-DESCENT THAN WHITES.

...Juliana Harkavy AND Soledad can't possibly be part Negro.  ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2014, 07:01:33 AM »
I prefer east and south-east Asian culture.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2014, 08:37:31 AM »
I prefer east and south-east Asian culture.

Fuck Asians too.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »
If the culture isn't European (by extension North America - that is Canada and US- it's subpar. Asians got a lot going, but too collectivist (philosophy, we are as bad economically). Third would be.... None.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »
every "European" country east of Germany

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2014, 12:52:21 AM »
I think there are more important things to focus on than cultural differences right now. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2014, 12:59:22 AM »
I think there are more important things to focus on than cultural differences right now. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.

Atta boy Pat.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2014, 01:01:38 AM »