Author Topic: Obama's Safe Schools Czar Advocated 'Queering Elementary Education'  (Read 1774 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Obama's Safe Schools Czar Advocated 'Queering Elementary Education'
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »
These left wing goofs NEVER learn.Ask any boy on the playground whats the worst insult and its ALWAYS to be called a fag.The left has tried to push gay shit for years but still EVERYONE hates homos.You can try to teach it until your blue in the face and everyone still hates fags from the time your in the first grade on.

I don't hate homos.

I am no big fan of the gay lobby.

But definitely don't like to see gay bashing.
As empty as paradise

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
These left wing goofs NEVER learn.Ask any boy on the playground whats the worst insult and its ALWAYS to be called a fag.The left has tried to push gay shit for years but still EVERYONE hates homos.You can try to teach it until your blue in the face and everyone still hates fags from the time your in the first grade on.

Even homosexuals know that. Remember what happened to Perez Hilton, after he called Will.I.Am. that. Hilton got bopped right in the eye.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
I don't hate homos.

Hedge - i find that that issue becomes much more heated when either group focuses on it.  

When i get resumes, I want people who can read, write, and have good communication skills.  i dont give a fuck about their political views and tolerance of other groups.  

Either they can do the job or they cant.  Their function of getting the job done is a sole result of having a solid foundation in the basic subjects that are supposed to be taught in elementary school.      

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »
I don't hate homos.

Its not about hating them.Its that EVERY boy,from the time he can speak,is insulted by being called a fag.There is a reason for that.Its a distasteful lifesyle.The media and the left have tried to normalise it for years and yet NO ONE thinks its normal other then homos themselves.Think about this,if you had a kid,would you be happy he was gay?All the teaching and indoctrination cant change it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 10:35:47 AM »
Its not about hating them.Its that EVERY boy,from the time he can speak,is insulted by being called a fag.There is a reason for that.Its a distasteful lifesyle.The media and the left have tried to normalise it for years and yet NO ONE thinks its normal other then homos themselves.Think about this,if you had a kid,would you be happy he was gay?All the teaching and indoctrination cant change it.

If any man does not want to hit this, there is definately something off in my book. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 10:43:53 AM »
Ok, this settles it, gayness is a disorder.  If you are a guy and not rurned on by Eva Mendes or Christy Canyon, there are serious issues that need to be addressed. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »

I usually tell gays this:

If there was a pill you could take that would make you straight - would you take it?

And their response is usually "no".

::)

Some are actually a little straight up honest (pun intended).

And says that they would take that pill without any hesitation.

It can't be gay to be gay, if you follow me.

All I'm saying is basically - if it happens, it happens.

It can happens to the best of us, just ask Tom DeLay.

I used to be throwing around fag as an insult a lot.

But not really a lot these days.

Sorta came to reason that I was a bit of a hypocrite, bashing Islam for being fundamentalist and rigid and shit.

While still using slurs like that.

So it sorta faded off.

Not a big deal. And I'm no Sister Mary. :-*
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 10:50:55 AM »
Ok, this settles it, gayness is a disorder.  If you are a guy and not rurned on by Eva Mendes or Christy Canyon, there are serious issues that need to be addressed. 

Swing voters are per definition gay.

They picked Obama over Sarah Palin.

How is that possible?

She's MILF like you'd never seen anything like it.

MM...

Sweet. Ass. Sweet.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 10:59:09 AM »
Swing voters are per definition gay.

They picked Obama over Sarah Palin.

How is that possible?

She's MILF like you'd never seen anything like it.

MM...

Sweet. Ass. Sweet.

Damn hedge you forced me! ! ! ! ! !

A girl with a gun to me is just irresistable.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »
What, is this like your standard response to everything now? Typical left wing ass clownery, you say anything against gays, blacks, mexican........ The lables come out, must be in the KKK or a Nazi or some other stupid shit, that shows you don't know a fucking thing about any of the things you try to lable people with.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 04:19:01 PM »
Come on bro - were talking about elementary school here. 
Last time I checked, many of us grew up on Bugs Bunny, who crossed dressed, wore lipstick and has kissed male characters on numerous episodes. And we laughed. This was introduced to us in elementary school and before.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 07:59:53 AM »
Last time I checked, many of us grew up on Bugs Bunny, who crossed dressed, wore lipstick and has kissed male characters on numerous episodes. And we laughed. This was introduced to us in elementary school and before.

Watching bugs bunny ( a cartoon rabbit) wear a dress and kiss a male cartoon character did not make me thing it was OK to cross dress and kiss men. It was funny, it was a cartoon, and the character was a rabbit.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 08:32:11 AM »

Those were the good old days.Unfortunately many whites are so fearfull of being labeled a racist that they wont EVER stand up for their race.Guys like 240 are nothing but self hating race traitors who will swing on the day of the rope.Its all coming around again though.Look at eastern europe,white supremacy is on the rise,anti-semirism is on the rise.

In this country some whites are getting it together.