Author Topic: Dr Dre going for the health look  (Read 9476 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Dr Dre going for the health look
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »
So all in all, Dre and Snoop were just wannabes

Easy E was the true OG

Did it get it correctly? :D

Snoop was a Crip and drug dealer so he was legit.  Dre simply wasn't and he was pretty ungrateful...he was so broke at the time that he was in jail for not paying his tickets on his car...Eazy bailed him out, got him cleaned up and his financial situation straight, and brought him into Ruthless Records.  
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »
So what was Dres reaction after Eazy E made that song?

Did he feel that Easy would treat him like a traitor if they ever met again?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »

6 years later

Looks like he may have slept with/rawdogged some of E-Z's leftovers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2013, 12:20:58 PM »
Looks like he may have slept with/rawdogged some of E-Z's leftovers.

lolol

Things just aint the same fa' gangstas, times is changed young n****s is aidsen.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »

Basically, Dre wanted to leave Heller Productions because he wanted more money so he teamed up with Suge Knight.  Once Dre was in Death Row, he went from producer to a wannabe gangsta, threw a woman down a flight of stairs and other shit.

Eazy just had to set him straight.  He even tried to warn Dre about Suge Knight but he didn't listen and he paid the price pretty heavily.  Fact is that N.W.A. was started by Eazy dropping 250k into the company from his drug dealing sales and brought Dre along as a protege...not the other way around as he was broke as fuck because he didn't have no money from that World Class Wrecking Kru shit he did.  

One more thing.  If it was wasn't for Jerry Heller, Dre and Suge would be dead because Eazy was going to have them killed....and that's no joke, rap, or anything.  He was going to have some Nutty Posse Crips blast him into the next universe

"Heller Productions"???     Andre Young was under contract with "Ruthless Records".   

Andre Young started pretending to be a "gangsta" while still a member of NWA.  Once Ice Cube left, Dr. Dre all of a sudden added "rapping" to his resume of producing and dressing in "county jail" jackets and khakis.

Andre Young threw "Dee" Barnes down the flight of stairs while still a member of NWA.  Not after.

Eazy E didn't bring Dre along as a "protege".  He included Dre because of his production skills. Yes Eric Wright had dope money and Dre was broke but that does not make him his protege.   Dre had the name and Eazy E wasn't even supposed to be a rapper in the group just the money man. 

Eazy E was a drug dealer. Not a street "gangsta".  Suge Knight was a real street gangsta.  Eazy was affiliated with the Kelly Park Compton Crips not the Nutty Blocc crips

lol  talk about misinformation you're dropping here

And Eazy E's diss records spoke on REAL things, and OUTTED dre there is no way in the world Eazy E was going to stop Death Row.  The amount of "talent" on  Death Row versus Ruthless Records was astounding.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2013, 01:51:15 PM »
None of us take anything goodrum says serious illwill but thanks for clearing that up. Any worthwhile rap these days?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2013, 01:58:08 PM »
TEAM HELLER PRODUCTIONS!

JEFF THE PRODUCE!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »

"Heller Productions"???     Andre Young was under contract with "Ruthless Records".   

Andre Young started pretending to be a "gangsta" while still a member of NWA.  Once Ice Cube left, Dr. Dre all of a sudden added "rapping" to his resume of producing and dressing in "county jail" jackets and khakis.

Andre Young threw "Dee" Barnes down the flight of stairs while still a member of NWA.  Not after.

Eazy E didn't bring Dre along as a "protege".  He included Dre because of his production skills. Yes Eric Wright had dope money and Dre was broke but that does not make him his protege.   Dre had the name and Eazy E wasn't even supposed to be a rapper in the group just the money man. 

Eazy E was a drug dealer. Not a street "gangsta".  Suge Knight was a real street gangsta.  Eazy was affiliated with the Kelly Park Compton Crips not the Nutty Blocc crips

lol  talk about misinformation you're dropping here

And Eazy E's diss records spoke on REAL things, and OUTTED dre there is no way in the world Eazy E was going to stop Death Row.  The amount of "talent" on  Death Row versus Ruthless Records was astounding.

CB4 was superior.   Trustus for prez!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2013, 02:07:55 PM »
None of us take anything goodrum says serious illwill but thanks for clearing that up. Any worthwhile rap these days?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2013, 02:11:35 PM »
I hear h-town and it makes me wanna listen to some scarface. Hard to get into the stuff these days...I'm too old bro.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2013, 02:12:41 PM »

lol   I couldn't tell ya bud.  I don't listen to rap anymore OR the radio for that matter.  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
He's too wide to be going for the Heath look.
O

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »
lol   I couldn't tell ya bud.  I don't listen to rap anymore OR the radio for that matter.  

What's a radio ?

lol nah me too...I'll listen to some old rap every now and than but for current music its mostly mindless/repetitive edm beats.

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »
What's a radio ?

lol nah me too...I'll listen to some old rap every now and than but for current music its mostly mindless/repetitive edm beats.

It's funny you mentioned Scarface.  I was actually listening to some of his old stuff this past week.   Collabs he did with Ice Cube and Z-Ro....

Yeah but like you said earlier, I'm too old lol   Sports talk radio and podcasts for the win!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »
It's funny you mentioned Scarface.  I was actually listening to some of his old stuff this past week.   Collabs he did with Ice Cube and Z-Ro....

Yeah but like you said earlier, I'm too old lol   Sports talk radio and podcasts for the win!

WORD!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2013, 02:35:09 PM »
rounded all natural delts for his n.ggas
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2013, 02:52:05 PM »
Dre is laughing all the way to the bank.. he is estimated net worth is over $200 million.

Easy E died nearly broke with his wife and kids fighting for wherever was left..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2013, 02:57:44 PM »
dre will have to get his prostate removed with all that roiding
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2013, 03:04:25 PM »
What's a radio ?

I am holling yall.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2013, 04:24:11 PM »
hiv?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2013, 05:46:54 PM »
What does that mean, made a Killing on the company...

Did he make alot of money or did he buy that company after it went to bakrupcy etc?

Or did he kill everyone in that company?

the company that provided the hologram technology had their stock pop like 200% the Monday after the show.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2013, 05:53:26 PM »
the company that provided the hologram technology had their stock pop like 200% the Monday after the show.

That's understandable, i am sure it was a success with the hologram.

But why would Doctore Dres financial advisor make a Killing on them?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2013, 05:54:18 PM »
Was he just one of those great responders? He looks yolked in the first pic.

he's just a little test and gh. nothing more. he has a large frame, but he focuses on chest and abs mostly. his traps look ok in the first pic ( I remember seeing that on tv) but in person his traps weren't as prominent. he has the physique of somebody that works out. arms aren't that impressive.

he trains in long sleeve white Under Armour tee's mostly. good v-taper. he's not trying to be a 'bodybuilder'.. just training to look good and be healthy.

I got him on the scale and was surprised he was 206.. I told him his 206 made my 230 look small, he says 'get the fuck outta here. you're a monster.' lol.. nice to hear from a guy i'd been listening to since i was too young to drive.

for the life of me, i cannot remember his bodyguards names... black guy with a german name.. like hans or something, super cool dude... and a Mexican guy with a white name, looked like he could've been a boxer in the past.. reminded me of danny trejo with a Mexican mullet. brought his wife as well as his ex-wife with him on the road.. and his son.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2013, 05:55:40 PM »
That's understandable, i am sure it was a success with the hologram.

But why would Doctore Dres financial advisor make a Killing on them?

because he and and whatever company he managed for dre invested in it.. i didn't ask too many questions, but the advisor himself made good money and the company made good money.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2013, 06:15:57 PM »
because he and and whatever company he managed for dre invested in it.. i didn't ask too many questions, but the advisor himself made good money and the company made good money.

And did the Advisor also tell Dre to invest in it?