Author Topic: This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning  (Read 7347 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2017, 09:50:27 PM »
^ meltdown.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2017, 10:06:01 PM »
Cole's Notes:

I got in touch with Ron Harris and asked him if he would take me on as a writer for MD.  I provided him with my history of bodybuilding blogs and vlogs, past interviews with pros, etc, and Ron took me on.

From there, Melvin "Vince" Goodrum told Ron that I was "racist", and I suspect threatened to out MD has hiring a "racist".

Ron told me this happened, but didn't tell me that it was Melvin who tipped him off.  I figured that out later.

So there you have it - Melvin, being upset with 110 years of evidence that show that Whites have higher IQs than Blacks - WHICH IS WHY WE WERE ABLE TO ENSLAVE BLACKS IN THE FIRST PLACE - just needed to screw me over.  Dick.

As for my strength, I am not claiming to be the strongest guy, but like Getbig legend "Viking Power" [Jimmy], the studies on caloric restriction among supercentenarians has led me to not want to push my body weight up.  So I CHOOSE to stay at 170-lb, and obviously that hinders some of my lifts.  That is why I never never bench pressed more than 350.

That said, I did qualifiy for the CAASA Nationals in the lightweight [<170-lb] class this year.  That is the premier amateur organization for strongman in Canada at the current time.  So even though I may not be strong in terms of absolute strength, I am strong for my weight.  My best lifts for bench/squat/deadlift are around 315/405/495 in contest form.  Nothing spectacular, but you have to compare me to normal-sized people, since I am normal-sized.  We don't see too many ordinary people bench pressing 345 with a bounce in the gym, for example.

Regardless, I am not claiming to be the best strength athlete.  I never have been, and don't expect to be - although I do expect to qualify for CAASA Nationals in my weight class again next year.  What I am claiming to be is a good writer, and I think I would have been a good fit for Muscular Development.  But Melvin screwed that all up for me.  Once again - dick!

PS - we should start a petition to get Melvin signed on as a writer for MD.  I think that articles by Melvin would be good to read.  See?  Even though I think Melvin is a dick for what he did to me, I don't attempt to stop him from having success in the industry.  The industry is big enough for all of us, so why try to stop someone from being successful?

You're acting as though Ron or MD would not have found out on their own that you were a racist....you seriously had to know that but you thought you could go under the fence and get at least one article published before they found out....and that would have hurt the integrity of Muscular Development...being associated with a white supremacist. ::)

In addition, you obviously haven't read your history books.  American slaves were sold by African tribal leaders....usually they were captured from a recent war, prisoners of a crime, orphans, homeless,  etc....there was nothing spectacular as slavery goes back thousands of years in Africa. 

Don't do me any favors, Matt.  When I asked Ron to work for Muscular Development, its intention was for a paid job.....NOT TO WRITE FOR FREE.   You may work for free but I don't.   Fact is Matt that you are a racist, you publish racist material, you are a member of Storm Front, and you're a member of a number of hate groups......that means that no company would ever want to hire you to do anything....not even to be a dog catcher.  Stop whining and go build back your bbpro.com site
A

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2017, 10:22:31 PM »
Cole's Notes:

I got in touch with Ron Harris and asked him if he would take me on as a writer for MD.  I provided him with my history of bodybuilding blogs and vlogs, past interviews with pros, etc, and Ron took me on.

From there, Melvin "Vince" Goodrum told Ron that I was "racist", and I suspect threatened to out MD has hiring a "racist".

Ron told me this happened, but didn't tell me that it was Melvin who tipped him off.  I figured that out later.

So there you have it - Melvin, being upset with 110 years of evidence that show that Whites have higher IQs than Blacks - WHICH IS WHY WE WERE ABLE TO ENSLAVE BLACKS IN THE FIRST PLACE - just needed to screw me over.  Dick.

As for my strength, I am not claiming to be the strongest guy, but like Getbig legend "Viking Power" [Jimmy], the studies on caloric restriction among supercentenarians has led me to not want to push my body weight up.  So I CHOOSE to stay at 170-lb, and obviously that hinders some of my lifts.  That is why I never never bench pressed more than 350.

That said, I did qualifiy for the CAASA Nationals in the lightweight [<170-lb] class this year.  That is the premier amateur organization for strongman in Canada at the current time.  So even though I may not be strong in terms of absolute strength, I am strong for my weight.  My best lifts for bench/squat/deadlift are around 315/405/495 in contest form.  Nothing spectacular, but you have to compare me to normal-sized people, since I am normal-sized.  We don't see too many ordinary people bench pressing 345 with a bounce in the gym, for example.

Regardless, I am not claiming to be the best strength athlete.  I never have been, and don't expect to be - although I do expect to qualify for CAASA Nationals in my weight class again next year.  What I am claiming to be is a good writer, and I think I would have been a good fit for Muscular Development.  But Melvin screwed that all up for me.  Once again - dick!

PS - we should start a petition to get Melvin signed on as a writer for MD.  I think that articles by Melvin would be good to read.  See?  Even though I think Melvin is a dick for what he did to me, I don't attempt to stop him from having success in the industry.  The industry is big enough for all of us, so why try to stop someone from being successful?

Matt you are a addition to the board but Vince owned your racist twinky ass extremely hard with this. Rightfully so. And you are really owning yourself in this thread.
O

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2017, 10:24:25 PM »
 Fact is Matt that you are a racist, you publish racist material, you are a member of Storm Front, and you're a member of a number of hate groups......that means that no company would ever want to hire you to do anything....not even to be a dog catcher.  Stop whining and go build back your bbpro.com site

Matt, you likely would have made a decent writer being a guy that appears drug free, or drug light and successful at building strength. In this day and age why would you go online under your own name and say things that could blacklist you from ever getting a decent job anywhere? You can't even start your own business unless you are a silent partner. You have screwed yourself harder then anyone else ever could. Are you too stupid to realize this? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2017, 10:28:32 PM »
Matt, you likely would have made a decent writer being a guy that appears drug free, or drug light and successful at building strength. In this day and age why would you go online under your own name and say things that could blacklist you from ever getting a decent job anywhere? You can't even start your own business unless you are a silent partner. You have screwed yourself harder then anyone else ever could. Are you too stupid to realize this? 
Matt's supposed autism might possibly be keeping him from understanding "common sense". Or maybe it really is stupidity. There goes that whole "supremacy thing", uh?

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2017, 10:33:23 PM »

Talk about low IQ right there!!!

But you can ask goodle to keep it out of the searchresults right?
O

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2017, 10:44:55 PM »
Perhaps Matt will tell his employer that all of his claims are simply science.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2017, 10:51:25 PM »
Average african american iq is 85.  Average white american iq is 100.

all the white hillbillies are taken into account :)

source: https://archive.is/InMu2