Author Topic: Cutler's New Ride  (Read 4883 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Cutler's New Ride
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 02:41:22 PM »
He's uses this now...   smaller carbon footprint and shit. u like?

lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
that man doesnt know when to stop
Jay is being reckless now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
Didn't Cutler use to train this guy?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 07:54:45 PM »
The twink has a great physique, is good looking, and wearing an expensive tank top...He probably is wearing something that smells good...If he has money, a woman will choose him over sweaty armpits Jay any day of the week...(Very Homo)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 08:15:27 PM »
THIS is Jay's latest ride

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 08:27:35 PM »
typical douche who thinks a new car will make him happy. Then after a week of getting this car, he starts thinking about the next thing to buy.Its an endless cycle for people like this. Think about all the time and energy he spent to get this car, and for what?

Work long hard hours at a job you hate, just so you can buy things you don't need, just so you can impress people you dont know. Were spoon fed this is the way to happiness. I guess were all forced into playing the goal getting game in this materialistic society we live in, but its tireless and never ending isn't it Jay?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2012, 01:26:35 AM »
1. Picture is old as fuck
2. It's a Ferrari ...not sure which model
3. Epic jealousy at a car none of your GED asses will ever drive because your Wal Mart greeter job will never pay more than $9/ hour!

F430 I think

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2012, 01:28:31 AM »
typical douche who thinks a new car will make him happy. Then after a week of getting this car, he starts thinking about the next thing to buy.Its an endless cycle for people like this. Think about all the time and energy he spent to get this car, and for what?

Work long hard hours at a job you hate, just so you can buy things you don't need, just so you can impress people you dont know. Were spoon fed this is the way to happiness. I guess were all forced into playing the goal getting game in this materialistic society we live in, but its tireless and never ending isn't it Jay?

True, but it keeps many people in the luxury segment busy! Really creates a lot of jobs, expensive yachts/cars/clothes/watches/jets/houses/interiors etc etc

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 01:43:54 AM »

great post dude

fuck "the grand illusion"

"don't be fooled by the radio, the tv or magazines
who show you photographs of how your life should be, for they're just someone else's fantasy"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012, 08:15:12 AM »
THIS is Jay's latest ride

LMFAO. ahahahahah