Author Topic: Coming out of the Closet  (Read 5279 times)

the trainer

Coming out of the Closet
« on: April 01, 2014, 08:40:57 AM »
Hi everybody I would like to announce that I am gay, I have always wanted to be a woman since I was a kid and I am saving up to go to thailand to live for a while and do the operation because they have good doctors and pretty lady boys, I would then like to complete in female bodybuilding contests and hopefully become a pro, looking forward to the support from my fellow getbiggers as I embark on this new chapter.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Coming out of the Closet
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 08:41:59 AM »
Hi everybody I would like to announce that I am gay, I have always wanted to be a woman since I was a kid and I am saving up to go to thailand to live for a while and do the operation because they have good doctors and pretty lady boys, I would then like to complete in female bodybuilding contests and hopefully become a pro, looking forward to the support from my fellow getbiggers as I embark on this new chapter.
NEW HANDLE 'THE TRANNY'FLIP FEW LETTERS.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 08:50:23 AM »

You really didn't have to announce the obvious. But if it makes you feel better, then hey, more power to ya.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 08:51:49 AM »
When they cut you a pussy can I fuck it?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 08:53:08 AM »
the trainer is a really great gimmick.

we are all fortunate to have this one.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 08:54:15 AM »
Best of luck on your nut nibbling journey of scrotum and hairy ass, unburdened from all the lies.

That post sucked, by the way.  As do all of your posts, except maybe 3 or 4, and one was a copy/paste.  You're still an unfunny goo gurgling semi retarded fuck, but at least you can be that way without guilt now.

My work is done here.

And so Foozle can now leave us, confident that his mission was fulfilled. Will he pick another target? Continue to work on "The Trainer" or simply fade away? No one but Foozle can know this.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 09:02:20 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 09:03:46 AM »
foozle brings the heat in a way that only elite level getbig athletes can. the work of simon, bigcyp/mc, and myself come to mind.

im a very humble guy.

edit: Njflex has a legit 13 inch cock. No joke.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 09:04:42 AM »
foozle brings the heat in a way that only elite level getbig athletes can. the work of simon, bigcyp/mc, and myself come to mind.

im a very humble guy.
GOOD LIST..

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 09:06:22 AM »
GOOD LIST..

its since been amended.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 09:26:34 AM »

you're not Tedim.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 09:59:06 AM »
I think 'the trainer' wanted to be done with his acct so he started the 'foozle' acct to finish off his creation and set himself free.

TL;DR, Foozle is The trainer

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »
Go back and get in the closet.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:37 PM »
It's dark and hell is hot. That's not an April Fools joke.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 01:33:03 PM »
bring me back some primo on your way home.  i want the real shit this time so don't fuck around!  stick it up your newly dug out va-jay-jay so customs won't know.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 02:05:04 PM »
Best of luck on your nut nibbling journey of scrotum and hairy ass, unburdened from all the lies.

That post sucked, by the way.  As do all of your posts, except maybe 3 or 4, and one was a copy/paste.  You're still an unfunny goo gurgling semi retarded fuck, but at least you can be that way without guilt now.

My work is done here.
lol  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 02:08:20 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 03:47:08 PM »
Well this april fools thread did not go the way I thought it would, apart from my stalker gimmick foozle there was no insults getbig has really gone soft.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 03:50:11 PM »
Well this april fools thread did not go the way I thought it would, apart from my stalker gimmick foozle there was no insults getbig has really gone soft.

If you're not going to get a pussy then I'm going to fuck your ass.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 04:06:58 PM »
be honest.. if no one found out.. would you hit it.. :P

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »
be honest.. if no one found out.. would you hit it.. :P

If you hit this you would only be 20 percent gay and by screaming out no homo while hitting it would eliminate that 20  percent.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2014, 04:53:30 PM »
If you hit this you would only be 20 percent gay and by screaming out no homo while hitting it would eliminate that 20  percent.

20% I could deal with hahaha

Foozle

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2014, 06:10:34 PM »

The only thing that goes soft is your dick in the presence of women, gaylord.

Stupid fuck.  You had to come out of the closet, since there's no closet big enough to house your lust for nutfuzz and man sphincter you dickriding suck posting fake-ass trainer real-ass dicklicker.

If you were a jedi you'd be Luke Manfucker.

Gayner.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2014, 06:38:11 PM »

That post sucked, by the way.  As do all of your posts, except maybe 3 or 4, and one was a copy/paste.  You're still an unfunny goo gurgling semi retarded fuck, but at least you can be that way without guilt now.

My work is done here.
savatage

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2014, 06:45:56 PM »
Paul Walker