Author Topic: Teh Shadow........  (Read 11685 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Teh Shadow........
« on: February 07, 2007, 12:50:30 AM »
Is gayer than Lord Homogayass attending a special 'gay 'guys' only' Pilates class by Richard Simmons, at the completion of which he follows R Simmons into the Mens where they both get naked, after which he asks R Simmons if he could borrow some ball glitter, saying he's going to be hitting The Oyster Bar soon and when handed said glitter, applies it in front of him very 'seductively', after which he waits for RS to hit the showers so he can have a good sniff of his sweaty and soiled undies, so he can have a quick wank before hitting the O Bar where he gets a bukkake bath from the entire cast and crew of 'Queer eye for the straight guy'.

Discuss

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Teh Shadow........
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 12:56:10 AM »
Is gayer than Lord Homogayass attending a special 'gay 'guys' only' Pilates class by Richard Simmons, at the completion of which he follows R Simmons into the Mens where they both get naked, after which he asks R Simmons if he could borrow some ball glitter, saying he's going to be hitting The Oyster Bar soon and when handed said glitter, applying it in front of him very 'seductively', after which he waits for RS to hit the showers so he can have a good sniff of his sweaty and soiled undies, so he can have a quick wank before hitting the O Bar where he gets a bukkake bath from the entire cast and crew of 'Queer eye for the straight guy'.

Discuss
BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH :P :P :P :P :P :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 01:08:44 AM »
BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hahahahahaha OK 'Shadow' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who slips into a baby pink, see-through negligee and high heels after donning on a wig and makeup and waits for your bear to come home. And when the musclebear finally arrives, you start slipping out of your dress slowly and tell him (with a lisp), "Hey, I feel something up me ass. Can you have a look?" And when the guy happily agrees and takes a look at your worn out rectum after you've bent over and says he can't see anything, you say, "Well then don't just stand there stud. Insert your finger in and see if you can find anything." And when the guy does this disgusting thing you ask him and says he still can't find anything, you get a bit angry and say, "Well then for God's sake! Put your whole hand in and don't stop till you find it", which makes him go elbow deep, at which point he feels something, pulls it out to see a cheap Casio watch, at which time you start singing, "Happy birthday to you........." Hahahahahahaha gayer than having a support group.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 01:11:38 AM »
Hahahahahaha OK 'Shadow' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who slips into a baby pink, see-through negligee and high heels after donning on a wig and makeup and waits for your bear to come home. And when the musclebear finally arrives, you start slipping out of your dress slowly and tell him (with a lisp), "Hey, I feel something up me ass. Can you have a look?" And when the guy happily agrees and takes a look at your worn out rectum after you've bent over and says he can't see anything, you say, "Well then don't just stand there stud. Insert your finger in and see if you can find anything." And when the guy does this disgusting thing you ask him and says he still can't find anything, you get a bit angry and say, "Well then for God's sake! Put your whole hand in and don't stop till you find it", which makes him go elbow deep, at which point he feels something, pulls it out to see a cheap Casio watch, at which time you start singing, "Happy birthday to you........." Hahahahahahaha gayer than having a support group.
ANOTHER BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FOR YOU KIWISHIT
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 01:16:00 AM »
ANOTHER BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FOR YOU KIWISHIT

Wow! How long did it take you to come back with this remarkable reply that's undone everything I've said and  crucified me at the same time ::), you worthless, f*cking POS of a retard? If asked to guess, I'd say probably the same time it takes your mom to get acquainted with a stranger before she gives him head and swallows his load, leaving you incredibly jealous that it wasn't you who got to do that to the guy. Hahahahahaha gayer than career counselling.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 01:22:43 AM »
Wow! How long did it take you to come back with this remarkable reply that's undone everything I've said and  crucified me at the same time ::), you worthless, f*cking POS of a retard? If asked to guess, I'd say probably the same time it takes your mom to get acquainted with a stranger before she gives him head and swallows his load, leaving you incredibly jealous that it wasn't you who got to do that to the guy. Hahahahahaha gayer than career counselling.
monster frustration induced meltdown
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 01:23:56 AM »
monster frustration induced meltdown

Hahahahaha and here I thought you couldn't possibly make a dumber post than your last one. I stand corrected 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 01:34:39 AM »

"UP ME ass.." hahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 01:36:26 AM »
   "UP ME ass.." hahahaha
ONE OF MY NUT SWINGERS IS BACK..WAZZ UP NUTTY :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 01:41:20 AM »
   "UP ME ass.." hahahaha

Yes gtbro1, when Shadow had that one unspeakably disgusting orgy with a large crew of English sailors, AIDS wasn't the only thing that rubbed off from them onto him hahahahaha.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 01:45:35 AM »
Yes gtbro1, all of the squad members have AIDS..squadfather started the trend actually.he got AIDS from jaejoanna and then the rest of our assholes got infected
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 01:49:37 AM »

Given that my post is right above your quote for the whole world to see, I'd say your editing my post is about as effective as you trying to land a girl from Getbig by posting things like 'I respect women' or 'Damn, you look hot :P' hahahahahahaha

Let me give you a little tip - since I'm already embarrassing the shit out of you, as will the rest of the SQUAD once they log on, I suggest you stop doing the same to yourself by making posts like the ones you've written in this thread and instead, see if you can come up with something that'll serve as damage control. Good luck :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 01:53:47 AM »
Given that my post is right above your quote for the whole world to see, I'd say your editing my post is about as effective as you trying to land a girl from Getbig by posting things like 'I respect women' or 'Damn, you look hot :P' hahahahahahaha

Let me give you a little tip - since I'm already embarrassing the shit out of you, as will the rest of the SQUAD once they log on, I suggest you stop doing the same to yourself by making posts like the ones you've written in this thread and instead, see if you can come up with something that'll serve as damage control. Good luck :)
you are a fuckin retarded asshole and none of your posts are embarrassing me.all you doing is embarrassing yourself.nbody gives a f**k about your asshole squad
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 02:01:03 AM »
you are a fuckin retarded asshole and none of your posts are embarrassing me.all you doing is embarrassing yourself.nbody gives a f**k about your asshole squad

Hahahahahaha meltdown # 4 in this thread alone and counting 8). This thread's gonna be your official destruction thread Shadow. For once, your Dick sucking lips are going to quiver from sheer pain and fear, instead of from lust like when you have a big, hairy member dangling in front of you hahahahahahaha.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 02:03:40 AM »
Hahahahahaha meltdown # 4 in this thread alone and counting 8). This thread's gonna be your official destruction thread Shadow. For once, your Dick sucking lips are going to quiver from sheer pain and fear, instead of from lust like when you have a big, hairy member dangling in front of you hahahahahahaha.
translation:i am a bastard and my mom is a the fuckin neighbourhood whore..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »
translation:i am a bastard and my mom is a the fuckin neighbourhood whore..

Remove the word 'translation' from your post and it'll be a pretty honest, albeit incomplete and understated self-assessment hahahahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 02:08:44 AM »
Remove the word 'translation' from your post and it'll be a pretty honest, albeit incomplete and understated self-assessment hahahahahaha
translation:i blow every squad member at night and drink their cum as a token for their appreciation
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 02:09:39 AM »
translation:i blow every squad member at night and drink their cum as a token for their appreciation

Same as before - remove 'translation' and you'd have described your biggest fantasy in 1 sentence. Well done 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 02:13:00 AM »
Same as before - remove 'translation' and you'd have described your biggest fantasy in 1 sentence. Well done 8)
translation:those are all my wildest fantasises.ohh by the way i am engaged to squadfather.we are going to adpot jaejonna as our son and then we are gonna have nice 3 way son vs husband vs husband orgy
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 02:38:28 AM »
translation:those are all my wildest fantasises.ohh by the way i am engaged to squadfather.we are going to adpot jaejonna as our son and then we are gonna have nice 3 way son vs husband vs husband orgy
When are you going to stop projecting your fantasies? Its starting to become sickening.  :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 02:39:46 AM »
When are you going to stop projecting your fantasies? Its starting to become sickening.  :-X

Hahahahaha this man speaks the truth 8)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 02:42:53 AM »
shadow is a stinking little paki

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 02:45:03 AM »