Author Topic: how good could a juiced bodybuilder be while vegetarian?  (Read 6938 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: how good could a juiced bodybuilder be while vegetarian?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 07:28:35 AM »
what brought you back to red meat and chicken?
He didn't want to miss his "window" for anabolic growth  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 07:31:55 AM »
You do know..... the egg that you eat.... is not living right? Rofl.... i bet you are against stem cell research and go to church to repent for your sins.
Hmm. Your attempt to be the second coming of TA with all the pseudo-intellectualism and hind-leg attitude is getting really tiresome. Try again. 

affy

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 07:37:06 AM »
Hmm. Your attempt to be the second coming of TA with all the pseudo-intellectualism and hind-leg attitude is getting really tiresome. Try again. 

lol he's right though

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 07:41:04 AM »
If you actually knew me or talked to TA about me you would realize how different we are. I am simply telling hte truth.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »
what brought you back to red meat and chicken?

Greed.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 11:17:08 AM »
being vegetarian must suck bad.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 04:55:44 AM »
The House that Ruth built

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 02:54:26 AM »
Okay decided to check out this thread and see how it's going...I have not been proven wrong on my assessments so far...yes that one guy looked really great..but looking at him from a judges point of view (yes I am now an NPC Judge) he starved himself and used too many chemicals to achieve that physique. I have been around  and trained too many bodybuilders to not have an idea of whats going on. I have judged a couple of "Natural" shows lately where I would have had the competitors tested, but not my job, I only needed to judge the competitors...PLease don't try to fly one by me...I can tell from a mile away if they are natureal or not...there's so many signs...

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 03:00:08 AM »
Yeah... because this isn't phenominal. You have to be 300 pounds with a distended gut and no striations to be phenominal
And you have proof that this man is natural because??? Or you're just posting a pic because it suits your purposes at the moment???

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 04:13:40 AM »
this vegetarian beast has superior pec development, and doesn't even work out ;D

Yeah but he has a torn lat, a fucked up tricep and he lost to a whirlpool.

affy

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 05:18:28 AM »
Okay decided to check out this thread and see how it's going...I have not been proven wrong on my assessments so far...yes that one guy looked really great..but looking at him from a judges point of view (yes I am now an NPC Judge) he starved himself and used too many chemicals to achieve that physique. I have been around  and trained too many bodybuilders to not have an idea of whats going on. I have judged a couple of "Natural" shows lately where I would have had the competitors tested, but not my job, I only needed to judge the competitors...PLease don't try to fly one by me...I can tell from a mile away if they are natureal or not...there's so many signs...

just to double check

you're saying that this guy is 100%, without a question of a doubt not natural?

He honestly doesn't look too huge...its his conditioning, and his muscle shape that are amazing.  What exactly would make you believe he's not natural.

He posts on getbig as JRod, and says he's a lifetime natural, and I don't have any reason to believe otherwise.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 05:34:40 AM »
I put on 20 lbs as a vegetarian. It was when I first started lifting. No roids, just a lot of blind enthusiasm over several years. Although a lot of it was fat, I did max out my natural genetical potential as a vegetarian.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 03:22:22 PM »
Well, I'm a lifetime natural, but I'm not going to debate this.  Whether someone believes I'm natural or not is totally irrelevant; after all, the thread is titled "juiced bodybuilder" (so I'm not "cheating" by being natural).  Anyways...

I am actually NOT a vegetarian. I eat beef, poultry, fish, etc.  However, with the exception of 1 can of tuna per workout day, one could call my diet from 4 or 5 weeks out till show time vegetarian since my protein sources were: tuna, egg whites, and whey.  Furthermore, my last 4 meals of the day at this time were usually egg whites and broccoli.  Last year, my diet was very similar, but I had egg whites instead of that can of tuna, so that was closer to being vegetarian. I started my diet (14 weeks out) eating 2 meals of chicken breasts a day; and off season I eat the foods mentioned above. 

Speaking of vegetarian bodybuilders, I met AJ Jarrell, really nice, friendly guy, at the Team Universe and he told me that he is a vegetarian.  His picture is below:
More pics of AJ:  http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=4875&eventcode=1134

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »
How can you determine whether or not someone is natural based on their level of conditioning? In fact, naturals tend to be able to get a leaner and drier look than many juiced competitors. There is no reason why any healthy person could not get to this same level of conditioning naturally.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 11:22:15 PM »
How can you determine whether or not someone is natural based on their level of conditioning? In fact, naturals tend to be able to get a leaner and drier look than many juiced competitors. There is no reason why any healthy person could not get to this same level of conditioning naturally.
You are obviously very ill informed my friend...There is no way possible for a "Natural" to beat a juicer... when it comes to them doing the same level of conditioning...rattle your empty can some more...
Reference to Metallica...Black Album...

affy

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 05:31:06 AM »
You are obviously very ill informed my friend...There is no way possible for a "Natural" to beat a juicer... when it comes to them doing the same level of conditioning...rattle your empty can some more...

that wasn't his question.

he asked, "How can you determine whether or not someone is natural based on their level of conditioning?"

you're so full of shit, just because you inject more needles in your ass then shlongs doesn't mean every great bodybuilder took the route that you did

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 05:36:55 AM »
Of course they can. Many top naturals own juicers. Drugs destroy physiques in most cases. Are you telling me Brian Whitacre couldn't own your local juiced competitor? Go to any NPC local or state show and 9/10 of those guys are juiced. Are you telling me this man here could not beat them?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 05:44:48 AM »
Was I supposed to be impressed from the pics? He looks good but is hopelesly lacking in size! That is one thing that the Naturals can't fathom...You are never going to come close to the meat eating juicers! EVEFR!!! I judge shows so I know what to look for...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 05:47:43 AM »
Was I supposed to be impressed from the pics? He looks good but is hopelesly lacking in size! That is one thing that the Naturals can't fathom...You are never going to come close to the meat eating juicers! EVEFR!!! I judge shows so I know what to look for...
No wonder bodybuilding is in disarray. With people like you judging shows it is no wonder we have some of the pros we do. You are delusional and incapable of seeing the body in a form of art.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 05:50:34 AM »
Layne Norton... sure, not the best shape ever by 190lbs stage weight.... of course that is not big enough. You like the fridge physiques right? People like you are the reason why bodybuilding sucks. I bet you are so delusional and into the drug world that every morning when you wake up you have to put a razor to your face.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2007, 06:41:43 AM »
this vegetarian beast has superior pec development, and doesn't even work out ;D

hahaha, yea same with horses, they eat hay all day and are like 100% solid muscle..

We humans are running to the gym, eating every known variety of food, downing supplements and even medicines and most of us still look like a pile of shit.  We are owned by the animal kingdom.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 09:55:58 AM »
Explain why a natural could not reach the same level of conditioning as a sterioid user. I would assume that you are a juicer yourself and would, of course, know a great deal on the subject. So please, tell us from a scientific standpoint why you cannot get in this shape naturally...

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2007, 09:23:27 AM »
bump for a response from BuffGoddess

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2007, 09:33:04 AM »
bump for a response from BuffGoddess
She doesn't know. Naturals are ALWAYS better conidtioned. Jrod looks sharper the Munzer there and he didn't have to dissolved his liver to do it. He did it with a 10th of the effort Munzer did and he is still alive!!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2007, 09:34:19 AM »
She doesn't know. Naturals are ALWAYS better conidtioned. Jrod looks sharper the Munzer there and he didn't have to dissolved his liver to do it. He did it with a 10th of the effort Munzer did and he is still alive!!
I want to watch her try to defend her opinion though. Does anyone have a pic of BuffGoddess? I don't think I have ever seen her before.