Author Topic: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition  (Read 58838 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2017, 05:12:22 PM »

Jason is a parasite. How come a guy that is visible disabled , but works at least a part time job on a very respectfull company, is allowed to receive welfare 'on the side"? Plus, he really makes money on shirts and shotting out people for money on his IG. This is sooo wrong :(

I believe people with mental or physical handicaps can earn up to a certain wage and still collect disability. This is why you see many people with Down Syndrome's working at grocery stores.

We would obviously need to know how much he is making from Publix and his side gigs.
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2017, 05:25:30 PM »
all someone has to do is teach that tard how to skydive... just don't mention the parachute part, lol

werewolf operative

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2017, 05:31:53 PM »
I believe people with mental or physical handicaps can earn up to a certain wage and still collect disability. This is why you see many people with Down Syndrome's working at grocery stores.

We would obviously need to know how much he is making from Publix and his side gigs.

Wrong.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2017, 06:00:36 PM »
Wrong.

okay:

"The Social Security Administration defines "substantial" as earning more than a certain amount each month. For 2017, you can work and collect your disability benefits as long as your earnings don't exceed $1,170 per month, or $1,950 if you're blind."

"In other words, if you earn more than $1,170 per month, you won't get disability benefits for that month."

"You can begin to work and continue to receive SSI benefits as long as your wages and other resources do not exceed the SSA’s income per month."
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2017, 06:56:06 PM »
Wrong.

No he's correct. However; Genova likely earns more than what is allowed but is committing fraud by not reporting all his earnings. He probably gets his social security and works at the grocery store one day a week, which is fine but I doubt he is reporting all his other incomes. This is just a theory, I have little proof other than my observations.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »
No he's correct. However; Genova likely earns more than what is allowed but is committing fraud by not reporting all his earnings. He probably gets his social security and works at the grocery store one day a week, which is fine but I doubt he is reporting all his other incomes. This is just a theory, I have little proof other than my observations.

"The Social Security Administration defines "substantial" as earning more than a certain amount each month. For 2017, you can work and collect your disability benefits as long as your earnings don't exceed $1,170 per month, or $1,950 if you're blind."

"In other words, if you earn more than $1,170 per month, you won't get disability benefits for that month."

"You can begin to work and continue to receive SSI benefits as long as your wages and other resources do not exceed the SSA’s income per month."
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2017, 07:21:10 PM »

So let's assume Genoy works one day a week at 15/HR. That's 480 per month. So that leaves 690 usd he can earn before losing out on ss.

The question is, does Genova earn more than that each month with YouTube, supplement contracts, shout outs, twitch and various other revenues he earns. Not sure.

SF1900 can you go check how much Genova makes on his YouTube channel and post it up here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2017, 08:01:49 PM »
So let's assume Genoy works one day a week at 15/HR. That's 480 per month. So that leaves 690 usd he can earn before losing out on ss.

The question is, does Genova earn more than that each month with YouTube, supplement contracts, shout outs, twitch and various other revenues he earns. Not sure.

SF1900 can you go check how much Genova makes on his YouTube channel and post it up here.

The Jason Genova youtube page:

Estimated Monthly Earnings: $87 - $1.4K

Estimated Yearly Earnings: $1K - $16.8K

Delray Misfits

Estimated Monthly Earnings: $155 - $2.5K

Estimated Yearly Earnings: $1.9K - $29.8K

X

QuietYou

« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2017, 08:05:48 PM »
The Jason Genova youtube page:

Estimated Monthly Earnings: $87 - $1.4K

Estimated Yearly Earnings: $1K - $16.8K

Delray Misfits

Estimated Monthly Earnings: $155 - $2.5K

Estimated Yearly Earnings: $1.9K - $29.8K

Back when Jenova made real videos he was earning over 10k a month at one point and doing quite well just from youtube. His videos since are 480p trash selfies in his room repeating the same thing over and over.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2017, 08:18:13 PM »
Back when Jenova made real videos he was earning over 10k a month at one point and doing quite well just from youtube. His videos since are 480p trash selfies in his room repeating the same thing over and over.

Yep.

I guess we will never know if Genoy is scamming the system a la Navy Mike.  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2017, 10:42:02 PM »
Yep.

I guess we will never know if Genoy is scamming the system a la Navy Mike.  :-\

Bump.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2017, 10:44:04 PM »
Genova likely has millions in bitcoin like GIB.
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2017, 11:28:58 PM »
okay:

I accept my  L.

I wouldn't hire anybody on ssi, too much of a liability.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2017, 11:38:33 PM »
Genova's handlers are making money, I doubt he sees much of it. And with the changes Youtube put in place, even that pie has shrunk. I doubt even momma Genova knows the score.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2017, 12:22:01 AM »

Jason is a parasite. How come a guy that is visible disabled , but works at least a part time job on a very respectfull company, is allowed to receive welfare 'on the side"? Plus, he really makes money on shirts and shotting out people for money on his IG. This is sooo wrong :(

ill keep it simple since I dont hve much time thes coming days,,

1,, genova should be right now having enough money saved on his own to buy a house.. if he doesn't that means he been abused.. he should be at the least 200 k on him from pj brown and rest of the mongos who abused him,, at the MINUMUM!

2,, genova is indeed autistic at a level that is little too high to become a legit millioner.. if he was little lower on autizm scale he would be straight out millioner from youtube

3,, should have taken the opportunity I gav ehim to work with me I would make him pro contender and no one would ever laugh at him again butttt then he woudnt be able to do the autistic thingy which is worth much! more money.. he should have been millioner by now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2017, 12:30:18 AM »
just so you understand.. how big this kido is.. ill elaborate

you know I dont really like youtube rigjt? you know I dont go on all this fcebook balonie instergrams and all those.. I sustain twiter because president trump use it as a tool for the masses so I learned to be ok with it we use it to go around fake news media..

now,, me gh15,, first thing I do before I watch movies on internet or umm before I listen to few radio programs i like when i have time,, first thing i always do when i put w w w youtube url.. is always always put the 2 following gwords in the search engine of youtube

Jason genova

every single time i enter youtube this is the first 2 words i put in.. as a comedy warm up for the rest of my watching wether it is movie ill watch or radio show or anything thing i do.. Jason genova is always my warm up comedy

HE
IS
HUGE!

and the comment section i sprobably the best in history.. I'm reading it there and laugh so much it is beyond insane,, i haven't been doing it for a very long time but id say a good year..  and now he is on the down low but over all that kido should NOT! be picking up 9 dollars in grocery store.. he should be making 90 dollars an hour on youtube! that's what he should be making.. or get the 200k pj owe him for the huge exposure he gve all of them

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2017, 05:14:56 AM »
2 grand a month only giving shoutouts- twice a day, even to the normal person, is not too shaby :)  loool

Where is this information located? Did Jason say he's making 2k a month doing this (and if he did you believe him)? Are you 16?

Jason makes 2000k a month doing shout outs on Instagram and still shows up for $9 an hour pushing shopping carts at publics......

You seem smart Joe.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2017, 05:36:19 AM »

He works at least 3 days a week, for 6 hours a day, he even said that on videos, which might be a lie, since he lies a lot..

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2017, 05:46:36 AM »
Where is this information located? Did Jason say he's making 2k a month doing this (and if he did you believe him)? Are you 16?

Jason makes 2000k a month doing about outs on Instagram and still shows up for $9 an hour pushing shopping carts at publics......

You seem smart Joe.

What if he works that just to follow orders from his mother or even his Doctor?  I check his IG every week, theres plently of shoutouts, and yes, he charges them, maybe its not 2 K, but at least 1k a month. Ok, so since you said I'm not smart, and you are: who pay his gear and food? The guy spend a loot of money on food. Yes, dosent get him anywhere, but who pays? The money from DM channel has to be split in 3 or 4 people, right? He is dumb and naïve, but he spends his money on food, shirts and gear, and its not Publix money, that I agree

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2017, 06:47:46 AM »
What if he works that just to follow orders from his mother or even his Doctor?  I check his IG every week, theres plently of shoutouts, and yes, he charges them, maybe its not 2 K, but at least 1k a month. Ok, so since you said I'm not smart, and you are: who pay his gear and food? The guy spend a loot of money on food. Yes, dosent get him anywhere, but who pays? The money from DM channel has to be split in 3 or 4 people, right? He is dumb and naïve, but he spends his money on food, shirts and gear, and its not Publix money, that I agree

Bro I didn't mean you're dumb. But think critically.

This thread is about Emma being in the hospital and people sending her money, how much has she earned?

I don't think it's realistic for this dude to earn a decent amount of money from social media. I'm sure the DM money isn't split up,  I'm willing to bet the guys who film everything put the money back into the "production" and pay for a pizza party for Jason and Lenny, but what do I know.

I'm sure Jason gets government assistance, like a snap card, to pay for his food and if he's spending any money on gear.... I can't even comment.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2017, 06:52:49 AM »
okay:

SF is there a chance that Jason's job is likely some sort of government funded job where he doesn't actually earn a "normal" wage but something that is subsidized and Publics gets a stipend/grant from his employment?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2017, 06:53:16 AM »
if he had the capability to do what told I would let him work for me,, he would make good money but he just is not able to deliver.. its a problem,,

I could truly make him into a pro contender,, ifbb contender would generate a hell of a lto of money to him.. I gave my offer and they play balonie.. I like to hear back fast.. if I don't hear back fast I lose my pacient and get irritated,, I like things done my way always.. and if he could do it he would be rich,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2017, 07:00:19 AM »
if he had the capability to do what told I would let him work for me,, he would make good money but he just is not able to deliver.. its a problem,,

I could truly make him into a pro contender,, ifbb contender would generate a hell of a lto of money to him.. I gave my offer and they play balonie.. I like to hear back fast.. if I don't hear back fast I lose my pacient and get irritated,, I like things done my way always.. and if he could do it he would be rich,,

gh15 approved
No truth in any of this.

Pure filth

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2017, 07:07:57 AM »
wel.. I'm telling you the communication that been going on in 2014.. he just is not fully there to follow my instructions and I'm very ocd,, i like things my way,, always!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2017, 07:18:04 AM »
wel.. I'm telling you the communication that been going on in 2014.. he just is not fully there to follow my instructions and I'm very ocd,, i like things my way,, always!

gh15 approved

You have multiple members here asking for advice and none of them have gotten better.

Help Dj181 get his arms to 18" or 20" or whatever his goal is. He's smart and will follow instructions.

You want getbig to believe you're intelligent and not a gimmick but you say in 2014 you were in communication with Genova abut following detailed instructions....

You thought he would follow detailed instructions in 14? You are trolling or a complete idiot , which is it?
And lol at making him a contender.

At least ESFITNESS believed his stories.