Author Topic: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition  (Read 58769 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2017, 08:31:26 AM »
^idiot do you think I contact anyone??

seriously are yo ucrazy? I'm gh15 I don't contact anyone I have elfs seve me right and left.. it is not a joke or a made up shit.. its real life..

I keep telling you what I write here is REALITY..

in 2014 they were in discussion with him or with his crew.. I don't come to anyone they come to me,,

with regard to gimmick? I'm the only one on this forum tht is probably the real deal lol me and few other ifbb pros that are long gone,, even chiwi got tired its very hard to give time when there is so much gimickery on you..

I never been gimik.. ever!

and in order for me to help anyone today they need to do something for me

I charge a lot of money to work with today,, a lot as I said 2500 is what I'm getting for a month of coaching,, I help for free too all along the years as you are well aware of but its not the help I give for 2500 a month,,

no one ever did more than me for athletes in the history of the planet earth,, no! one! I became historic figure due to that,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2017, 08:47:04 AM »

seriously are yo ucrazy? I'm gh15 I don't contact anyone I have elfs seve me right and left.. it is not a joke or a made up shit.. its real life..

in 2014 they were in discussion with him or with his crew.. I don't come to anyone they come to me,,

with regard to gimmick? I'm the only one on this forum tht is probably the real deal lol me and few other ifbb pros that are long gone,, even chiwi got tired its very hard to give time when there is so much gimickery on you..

I charge a lot of money to work with today,, a lot as I said 2500 is what I'm getting for a month of coaching,, I help for free too all along the years as you are well aware of but its not the help I give for 2500 a month,,

no one ever did more than me for athletes in the history of the planet earth,, no! one! I became historic figure due to that,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

What's an "elf"?  Izzat like "ESF" or something?  No, really.  What is an "elf"?  What do they do?  What do they stand for?  What do they stand against? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2017, 09:19:05 AM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You're really powerful, your elf's are at your beck and call, you were in contact with Jason, his people didn't respond fast enough, blah, blah, blah....

No truth. You couldn't make him an IFBB pro.

You're no Victor Conte.

Coach is the only one on this website that is verified to help athletes. Fact

Stone Cold
DTA
And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so

Name one athlete who will admit to working with you,  or one millionaire you've made rich.

Thanks

chess315

« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2017, 09:52:10 AM »
So let me get this straight you guys are wanting to juice ,gh insulin the shit out of a autistic guy into the iffb sounds good lol I'll prep his meals and give him his shots you buy me 2018 top of line sex doll.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2017, 09:56:49 AM »
So let me get this straight you guys are wanting to juice ,gh insulin the shit out of a autistic guy into the iffb sounds good lol I'll prep his meals and give him his shots you buy me 2018 top of line sex doll.

gh15 was going to do this falcon. And make him a few million.

chess315

« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2017, 10:07:31 AM »
gh15 was going to do this falcon. And make him a few million.
I think it possible I don't think he would be able to handle all the shots plus he would have to drink over a 1000 probably 2000 carbs for the insulin we would hold off on that tell about 6 months on 1gram test 1500tren and androl to build a base. That should lean him up to then after 6 months of that we get him ripped maybe do a show then a long blast to pro size it would take 1.5 yrs. It would be a bitch though at the insulin dosage we will have him on he may have enough igf1 with out mega dose gh I know gh15 would want the gh though obviously or inclrex. I would have him on simple carbs to not hinder digestive system a lot of dextroseand egh whites pop tarts and pineapple juice also

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2017, 10:44:34 AM »
I think it possible

Lol nope.  Not possible.

If Dave Pulambo couldn't get an ifbb pro card, or trey brewer or Bostin Llyod  lack the gentics don't begin to think about Jason.

QuietYou

« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »
In his defense Genova was running a ton himself and pinning constantly . Look at his interview with Johnny bravo.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2017, 04:53:15 PM »
In his defense Genova was running a ton himself and pinning constantly . Look at his interview with Johnny bravo.

I think that was a big lie. No way Jason was on all that shit and looked the way he did. Unless it was all bunk.

QuietYou

« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2017, 05:00:09 PM »
I think that was a big lie. No way Jason was on all that shit and looked the way he did. Unless it was all bunk.
I believe it was real as Lenny helped him out although I question Lenny’s sources as well lmao. For Genova to even get decently lean he needs tons of drugs as his diet is one of the worst and not disciplined whatsoever. I believe he started prep 3 months out at over 25% body fat and didn’t stick to his diet. But yeah you may be right

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2017, 11:14:19 PM »
there is no ifs and buts.. i offered in 2014,, i don't offer twice,, if i ofer the individual being offered ned to jump on it.. if they snooze they lose,,

also i would highly recommend him to be on legit products and not bunch of rubbish,, here is a very good thread i just put in the steroid boardin on gtbig.. to help the poor fellas who truly need guidance in getting legit pharmaceutical grade of the highest level,,

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=640887.0

it is quite sad that this kid been abused like this by pj browns and the likes,, yes he is autistic but trust me when i say that the cult of bodybuild is cruel and took advantage of him.. he should get either training to get him to look like a bodybuild and that include legit pharmaceutical level products not the grabge fake clinic in florida America give you out of the hands of pjbrowns.. or he should be given the money for all the hard work he did for them along the years.. since with out him they would never make it in youtube.. as simple as that

i offered to help bring him to a pro level,, his legs are already few months from pro level with my guidance.. his upper torse will demand coupel years of serious work but doable

his legs is truly a gift.. he has much better legs than many advance level bodybuild..

in any case first and formost he should refer to my posting here..

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=640887.0

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2017, 11:24:36 PM »
Genova is a retard and most of us misfit fans hate him. If you help anyone then help Big Lenny, at least he is big and entertaining.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »
^sadly you cant help lenny,, he is older fella.. way over his prime.. with legit health issues and thus why you see the mid section issue,, he has serious internal injuries tht prevent him from looking like he would if he didn't have them..

he looked very good back in the day base on one picture I saw but as I said you talk here 50 year old and with the stomack issue tht can not be helped for bodybuild purposes,,

Jason gnova however has a pro legs.. his legs are pro caliber,, I can make him pro contender within I would say 12 to 18 months,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2017, 12:01:37 AM »
I don't mean help him become pro I mean help him:

Become better version of himself

Meet his spiritual goddess Christina Broccolini

Help him obtain more financial sponsorship through tv and endorsements

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2017, 01:57:50 AM »
cristina is in the work,,

he can advertise for me gh15 clothing if he want eventhough there is not a lot of money in this,, but its an option to make money..

he can also have his own chanel on youtube.. which would be major success so why isn't he doing it? his own chanel.. personal chanel...

gh15 approved 
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2017, 02:39:17 AM »
cristina is in the work,,

he can advertise for me gh15 clothing if he want eventhough there is not a lot of money in this,, but its an option to make money..

he can also have his own chanel on youtube.. which would be major success so why isn't he doing it? his own chanel.. personal chanel...

gh15 approved 

Lenny doesn't know much about computers and he think he's dedicated to prince Andrew the camera man.

Andrew is underrated as far as camera work and drawing the personality out of guys like Lenny, Brad and Jay Masters.

Once gh15 arranges Lenny to meet Christina im sure Lenny will proudly wear gh15 apparel.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2017, 03:32:19 AM »
Andrew is big time under rated,, also someone who been abused by jasn gnova.. lol it all goes in circle I swear,,

Andrew should by now be millioner from this shit too,, one of the nicest! fellas out there in my opinion.. really good person

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2017, 03:42:32 AM »
there are few serious talents on youtube that I like to watch from time to time.. Jason gnova I watch basically for the turn on of the oven before turn on the stove lol this thing just make me laugh every single time lol,, then I also like the following and think they got major talent,,

I really like the jew girl of that fella with the food.. I gave her push on gh15 she should be doing well.. she is natural on camera donuts are life something.. really really good on camera

then I like lenny because he is uniqe.. also kind person you can tell

brad the one with the beard is natural on camera and hold it together because with out the glue.. which is Andrew and brad.. the rest will just fall apart so got to have the glue there.. the glue is the hardest part in Andrew and brad roles are the hardest to sustain becaue with out them this all thing go to shit

who else do I like there.. lets see.. I like the fella who eat.. the boyfriend of the girlfriend.. he is little too clean cut type on cam.. but you can tell that off the cam it is not the case.. lol he been around lol he just need to make living from this so he try to keep it polite and nice and get everyone happy

who else.. there is that Richard older fella right? look very good for his age and very interesting..

i don't understand hwo they don't have million followers.. they are really good..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2017, 03:49:21 AM »
the big question is wether they want it to remain bodybuild and fitness oriented.. or if they want to take it to the next level and spread like a virus.. because! they have the ability to spead big time.. and they will be big,,

its up to them really,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2017, 11:28:00 AM »
If Hollywood wasn't obsessed with spreading their liberal filth sjw pc homosexual deep state agenda, a big time producer could take on the misfits and make them huge!! Like get them on tv and make them all millionaires.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2017, 09:39:27 AM »
Johnny Cop New York used to provide his foods, remember that? Loool
Damn, PJ, Johnny Fitness and Aaronm all those guys gave so much, and got nothing from it loool

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2017, 09:41:34 AM »
Prolly underdosed, not Pharmaceutical Test. We have to consider that too, and allegedly, he was hooked tru a friend of Big Lenny, so...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2017, 08:09:58 AM »

QuietYou

« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2017, 04:15:32 PM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever