Author Topic: I just found out I gained 10 pounds of muscle...  (Read 729 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
I just found out I gained 10 pounds of muscle...
« on: October 02, 2012, 05:12:42 PM »
...In 2 hours watching Expendables 2, holy fuck was it awesome, watched the 1st and 2nd back to back,.First one sucked but holy shit was the 2nd one awesome, the last 20 minutes with Sly, Willis, Arnold, Chuck Norris,Stathem,Van Damme, Lundgren etc in the mass firefight in the Airport, made my hair stand on end!Anyone who hasnt seen it needs to watch it ASAP!

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: I just found out I gained 10 pounds of muscle...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
Good post, got to appreciate Slys love of testosterone filled films

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:22:41 PM »
I saw the 2nd without seeing the 1st, and the 1st one was a little disappointing when I saw it for just the fact that it only featured Stallone and Lundgren as the old time action stars. They went a little too far with the references and parody in the 2nd but it didn't ruin the movie.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »
I saw the 2nd without seeing the 1st, and the 1st one was a little disappointing when I saw it for just the fact that it only featured Stallone and Lundgren as the old time action stars. They went a little too far with the references and parody in the 2nd but it didn't ruin the movie.

Apparently Clint Eastwood will be in the 3rd