Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Misc Discussion Boards => Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC) => Topic started by: Bluto on October 16, 2008, 07:31:04 AM

Title: Gina Carano vs Cris Cyborg could happen in February
Post by: Bluto on October 16, 2008, 07:31:04 AM
的 think it値l be in February, and it値l be cool. Everybody wants to see this fight, we both [fought] on the last event and won, and it値l be great. I値l stand with her, and I think she likes it too, so why not? It値l be a huge fight and someone is going down.� - Cyborg
Title: Re: Gina Carano vs Cris Cyborg could happen in February
Post by: Geo on October 16, 2008, 10:21:39 PM
的 think it値l be in February, and it値l be cool. Everybody wants to see this fight, we both [fought] on the last event and won, and it値l be great. I値l stand with her, and I think she likes it too, so why not? It値l be a huge fight and someone is going down.� - Cyborg


I think it would be pretty hot if instead of fighting they came out and got nakid and started licking each other....


that'd be pretty hot !
Title: Re: Gina Carano vs Cris Cyborg could happen in February
Post by: Bluto on October 17, 2008, 01:52:47 AM

I think it would be pretty hot if instead of fighting they came out and got nakid and started licking each other....


that'd be pretty hot !

Whatabout oilwrestling ?