Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Politics and Political Issues Board => Topic started by: IroNat on June 27, 2026, 08:59:39 AM

Title: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on June 27, 2026, 08:59:39 AM
Time for Necrosis to pay attention!

https://thehub.ca/2026/06/19/canadas-bad-economic-situation-is-getting-much-worse/
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on June 28, 2026, 08:16:52 AM
Time for Necrosis to pay attention!

https://thehub.ca/2026/06/19/canadas-bad-economic-situation-is-getting-much-worse/

This is very sweet of you. Dedicating a thread to me, thanks!

What do you recommend?
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on June 28, 2026, 08:46:03 AM
This is very sweet of you. Dedicating a thread to me, thanks!

What do you recommend?


Stop voting for liberals.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on June 28, 2026, 11:14:59 AM

Stop voting for liberals.
X2
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on June 29, 2026, 03:18:03 AM
carney is pretty much conservative if you look at his policies. Socially, a liberal.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Humble Narcissist on June 29, 2026, 07:38:49 AM
Canada is even more fucked than European countries when it comes to immigration.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on June 29, 2026, 08:33:52 AM
Canada is even more fucked than European countries when it comes to immigration.

Needed the cheap labor
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on June 29, 2026, 10:04:54 AM
Needed the cheap labor

To do what?
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: GymnJuice on June 29, 2026, 11:07:15 AM
To do what?

That Maple syrup won't tap itself.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Humble Narcissist on June 30, 2026, 11:00:34 AM
Needed the cheap labor
Mostly welfare recipients.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on June 30, 2026, 02:20:34 PM
This is very sweet of you. Dedicating a thread to me, thanks!

What do you recommend?


Pronoun Boy

Hey Negrosis,
You are the "Expert" when it comes to everything Donald does - so why aren't you posting
24/7 about what the Canadian Prime minister should do to save your country.

Perhaps with you're in depth profound knowledge you should go advise him.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Dos Equis on June 30, 2026, 02:33:37 PM
Nobody cares.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on June 30, 2026, 02:37:31 PM
Nobody cares.

True,  only you'd think Negrosis would as he cares so much about America
Yet not his own country. 🤷🏻‍♂️  doesn't make a lot of sense.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: AbrahamG on June 30, 2026, 07:47:59 PM
True,  only you'd think Negrosis would as he cares so much about America
Yet not his own country. 🤷🏻‍♂️  doesn't make a lot of sense.

Oh, the irony. 
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Coach is Back! on June 30, 2026, 08:51:56 PM
carney is pretty much conservative if you look at his policies. Socially, a liberal.

Conservatives don’t ban firearms and take away your rights to protect yourself…..just as a start
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 01, 2026, 09:13:12 AM
Conservatives don’t ban firearms and take away your rights to protect yourself…..just as a start

That's one position, we aren't pro gun here. We prefer to avoid school shootings and mass killings if possible.

He is probably a centrist by definition.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 01, 2026, 09:15:12 AM

Pronoun Boy

Hey Negrosis,
You are the "Expert" when it comes to everything Donald does - so why aren't you posting
24/7 about what the Canadian Prime minister should do to save your country.

Perhaps with you're in depth profound knowledge you should go advise him.

Serious question, when's the last time you read a book?

Dos equis answered the question. No one cares.

Why would I post about it? no one will reply and there will be zero lulz or interesting interactions. I doubt anyone on here knows much about canada for the above reason.

Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on July 01, 2026, 09:50:57 AM
Carneys a conservative, wait a liberal....maybe a centrist!!! ;D ;D
Can't make up this level of retardation.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 01, 2026, 10:05:40 AM
Carneys a conservative, wait a liberal....maybe a centrist!!! ;D ;D
Can't make up this level of retardation.

I see you are still in love with me.

The qualifier "pretty much" was lost on you I see. Tracks!

Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Dos Equis on July 01, 2026, 06:18:41 PM
True,  only you'd think Negrosis would as he cares so much about America
Yet not his own country. 🤷🏻‍♂️  doesn't make a lot of sense.

Yeah it's nuts.  I have never gone onto a Canadian message board (if such a thing exists) to talk or complain about Canadian politics. 

Now that I think about it, with the way Canada bans, censors, and criminalizes speech, being able to speak freely is probably a good outlet for a Canadian.  Even the retarded ones. 
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Coach is Back! on July 01, 2026, 08:24:06 PM
That's one position, we aren't pro gun here. We prefer to avoid school shootings and mass killings if possible.

He is probably a centrist by definition.

That’s major issue with a lot of Canadians. It’s literally communism
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 02, 2026, 03:45:49 AM
Yeah it's nuts.  I have never gone onto a Canadian message board (if such a thing exists) to talk or complain about Canadian politics. 

Now that I think about it, with the way Canada bans, censors, and criminalizes speech, being able to speak freely is probably a good outlet for a Canadian.  Even the retarded ones.


And he is definitely retarded.  :)
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 02, 2026, 04:22:36 AM
Beyond broken, Canada is close to being dead as a country

https://torontosun.com/news/national/warmington-beyond-broken-canada-is-close-to-being-dead-as-a-country
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 02, 2026, 04:23:39 AM
The Harsh Truth About Life In Canada Today

https://expatmoney.com/blog/the-harsh-truth-about-life-in-canada-today
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 02, 2026, 04:25:01 AM
The 10 Biggest Problems in Canada

https://www.atonibai.com/the-10-biggest-problems-in-canada/
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 02, 2026, 04:27:52 AM
The Canadian Healthcare Crisis Explained: Why We Have No Doctors

https://thenorthernstar.ca/canadian-healthcare-crisis-explained-doctor-shortage/

Over 6.5 million Canadians do not have a family doctor, emergency rooms are closing, and wait times for surgery are at record highs.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on July 02, 2026, 08:01:25 AM

And he is definitely retarded.  :)
Untreated Autism is no joke.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 02, 2026, 09:34:54 AM
Canada Braces For Illegal Migrant Surge in 2026 as Millions of Permits Expire

https://immigrationnewscanada.ca/canada-faces-new-undocumented-risk-2026/
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: GymnJuice on July 02, 2026, 10:11:01 AM
The Canadian Healthcare Crisis Explained: Why We Have No Doctors

https://thenorthernstar.ca/canadian-healthcare-crisis-explained-doctor-shortage/

Over 6.5 million Canadians do not have a family doctor, emergency rooms are closing, and wait times for surgery are at record highs.

Sorry IroNat, Dr Necrosis is not available. Would you like to see the nurse practictioner?

 ;D
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on July 02, 2026, 10:25:18 AM
Sorry IroNat, Dr Necrosis is not available. Would you like to see the nurse practictioner?

 ;D
Nurscrosis will be right with you.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Primemuscle on July 02, 2026, 02:21:38 PM
Untreated Autism is no joke.

I agree, just look at Matt C.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: GymnJuice on July 02, 2026, 04:00:10 PM
I agree, just look at Matt C.

You got a better look at him than we did...

 ;D
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: AbrahamG on July 02, 2026, 04:02:29 PM
You got a better look at him than we did...

 ;D

LMFAO!
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on July 02, 2026, 04:32:41 PM
You got a better look at him than we did...

 ;D
LMAO!!!! ;D ;D
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Primemuscle on July 05, 2026, 05:31:56 PM
You got a better look at him than we did...

 ;D

Unfortunately, you are correct. 
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 07, 2026, 07:07:22 AM
I hope everyone here is having fun at my expense!! :'(
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Grape Ape on July 07, 2026, 07:08:56 AM
You got a better look at him than we did...

 ;D

PoTY
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on July 07, 2026, 07:21:48 AM
Typical instigator crying victim mentality.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 07, 2026, 09:25:27 AM
Typical instigator crying victim mentality.

yuge meltdown.

I thought you fed on the tears of the libs? I am going to dye my hair purple and green to celebrate.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 07, 2026, 10:39:00 AM
Called up my orthopedic practice yesterday to get a cortisone shot in my knee.
Hadn't seen them in 7 years.
Got an appointment right away for this morning at 8AM.
Xrayed my knee to check condition and got the shot.

IN ONE DAY!

If I lived in Canada of the UK I'd probably have to wait 6 months to get an appointment.
But it would be "free healthcare".

My health insurance costs over $30k a year (employer pays 2/3 of it).
Not "free" Socialist healthcare.
You get what you pay for.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 07, 2026, 11:17:27 AM
I hope everyone here is having fun at my expense!! :'(

Dear Pronoun Boy

Negrosis

We have that fun every time you post.  ;D
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 08, 2026, 05:13:57 AM
Dear Pronoun Boy

Negrosis

We have that fun every time you post.  ;D


You are a simple man who likes simple things. I see nothing wrong with that.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 08, 2026, 10:48:21 AM

You are a simple man who likes simple things. I see nothing wrong with that.


Dear Pronoun Boy

Negrosis

No matter how simple you may think I am, I still run rings around you.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 09, 2026, 04:56:07 AM

Dear Pronoun Boy

Negrosis

No matter how simple you may think I am, I still run rings around you.

LMAO!!!

Delusion.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 06:14:03 AM
LMAO!!!

Delusion.



Yes you most certainly are delusional agreed.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 09, 2026, 06:50:27 AM
Called up my orthopedic practice yesterday to get a cortisone shot in my knee.
Hadn't seen them in 7 years.
Got an appointment right away for this morning at 8AM.
Xrayed my knee to check condition and got the shot.

IN ONE DAY!

If I lived in Canada of the UK I'd probably have to wait 6 months to get an appointment.
But it would be "free healthcare".

My health insurance costs over $30k a year (employer pays 2/3 of it).
Not "free" Socialist healthcare.
You get what you pay for.
If you were on Medicare, Medicaid, or VA you would have gotten the same treatment.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 09, 2026, 07:13:45 AM


Yes you most certainly are delusional agreed.

Omg how clever! you must be in mensa.

Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: IroNat on July 09, 2026, 07:50:33 AM
If you were on Medicare, Medicaid, or VA you would have gotten the same treatment.

If on Medicare the answer is yes.  My Ortho Doc practice accepts Medicare.  I asked him.  They accept Medicare assignment (what Medicare pays).

Medicare is not "free" by the way. 

I have no clue about the VA or Medicare.  Why don't you look it up.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Grape Ape on July 09, 2026, 09:38:10 AM
Getting a same day appointment is excellent.

I have found a walk-in orthopedic clinic 45min from me with an excellent doc.

If I need something, I go in at 10 am after the morning rush, get diagnosed, and a PT script if needed.

It's almost perfect.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 11:29:21 AM
Omg how clever! you must be in mensa.


Much better than You

Pronoun Boy
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 09, 2026, 12:26:15 PM

Much better than You

Pronoun Boy

Ok enough, jesus christ.

I have a vague feeling of picking on a handicapped kid when I interact with you.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 09, 2026, 02:12:28 PM
Ok enough, jesus christ.

I have a vague feeling of picking on a handicapped kid when I interact with you.

Pronoun Boy

I'm sure you often have many strange feelings .

Are you a Paedophile??
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Primemuscle on July 09, 2026, 02:45:24 PM
If you were on Medicare, Medicaid, or VA you would have gotten the same treatment.

When I retired in 2010, I signed up for Regence Medicare Advantage. Luckily, my doctors and pharmacy were and are 'in network' meaning I have very small copays if any. Same for prescriptions. The ninety-day prescription for testosterone cypionate runs $20. I have not had to wait to be seen by a doctor. The coverage includes vision, dental, and hearing which includes coverage for hearing aids.  Understandably, I have no issues with Medicare, or Regence Medicare Advantage. 
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Grape Ape on July 09, 2026, 02:54:08 PM
When I retired in 2010, I signed up for Regence Medicare Advantage. Luckily, my doctors and pharmacy were and are 'in network' meaning I have very small copays if any. Same for prescriptions. The ninety-day prescription for testosterone cypionate runs $20. I have not had to wait to be seen by a doctor. The coverage includes vision, dental, and hearing which includes coverage for hearing aids.  Understandably, I have no issues with Medicare, or Regence Medicare Advantage.

Sounds like a pretty good deal.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Primemuscle on July 09, 2026, 03:18:04 PM
If on Medicare the answer is yes.  My Ortho Doc practice accepts Medicare.  I asked him.  They accept Medicare assignment (what Medicare pays).

Medicare is not "free" by the way. 

I have no clue about the VA or Medicare.  Why don't you look it up.

In my opinion, which is based on personal experience Medicare overall is better than Tricare Depending on individual circumstances, both charge premiums. Regence Medicare Advantage has premiums in addition to the $203 Medicare deducts from SS each month. Regence Medicare Advantage premiums vary by plan. My monthly premium is $104 bringing my total monthly premium to $307. Depending on services needed, there is a wait for an appointment at the VA. Tricare has several different plans each has requirements which are unique depending on which plan you have.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Primemuscle on July 09, 2026, 03:20:52 PM
Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Compared to what private medical insurance charges, the premiums for Medicare part B and Regence Medicare Advantage are a great deal. And the coverage is very good.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 10, 2026, 02:56:19 AM
Pronoun Boy

I'm sure you often have many strange feelings .

Are you a Paedophile??

Whats your best pose?
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 10, 2026, 06:23:19 AM
Whats your best pose?


So you are a Paedophile !!
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Necrosis on July 10, 2026, 07:27:40 AM

So you are a Paedophile !!

You are a child? makes sense based on the depth of your posts. I'll leave you alone. Should you be allowed to post alone?
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: illuminati on July 10, 2026, 10:23:08 AM
You are a child? makes sense based on the depth of your posts. I'll leave you alone. Should you be allowed to post alone?


Something definitely very odd/ wrong about you - You're always referencing
or projecting your weird Homosexual or child fantasies.

Should you even be allowed to post on here.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: AbrahamG on July 10, 2026, 04:07:06 PM
You are such a fucking loser.
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: chaos on July 10, 2026, 04:42:24 PM
I hope everyone here is having fun at my expense!! :'(
You are such a fucking loser.
:o :o
Title: Re: For Necrosis: "Canada’s bad economic situation is getting much worse"
Post by: Grape Ape on July 14, 2026, 05:08:24 AM
https://x.com/AntonioTweets2/status/2076901250302414935?s=20