Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: BayGBM on July 01, 2026, 05:15:21 AM

Title: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BayGBM on July 01, 2026, 05:15:21 AM
This was about to be a “WEHT Mooky Black” post when I searched and learned he croaked in March of last year.  I was wondering where he disappeared to or why he stopped messaging me.  Anyone else remember him? Competed with him? Trained with him?  Feel free to DM if you prefer to discuss his "commercial" activities offline.

Not very aesthetic but he was huge and compelling in select poses.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: LurkerNoMore on July 01, 2026, 05:20:33 AM
Terrible chest.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: SF1900 on July 01, 2026, 05:43:54 AM
Atrocious physique.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on July 01, 2026, 05:59:46 AM
He was an avid golfer if I remember correctly.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 01, 2026, 07:21:30 AM
Clot shot?  RIP
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Kwon on July 01, 2026, 07:42:28 AM
This was about to be a “WEHT Mooky Black” post when I searched and learned he croaked in March of last year.  I was wondering where he disappeared to or why he stopped messing me.  Anyone else remember him? Competed with him? Trained with him?  Feel free to DM if you prefer to discuss his "commercial" activities offline.

Not very aesthetic but he was huge and compelling in select poses.

Would you have wanted to train with him given the opportunity few years ago?
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: beakdoctor on July 01, 2026, 08:02:41 AM
Good lord. Who would want to look like that?

Any idea how he died? Outside of a tragic accident Im guessing it was related to whatever PEDs he was using?
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 01, 2026, 08:10:46 AM
Good lord. Who would want to look like that?

Any idea how he died? Outside of a tragic accident Im guessing it was related to whatever PEDs he was using?
Genetic condition.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: joswift on July 01, 2026, 08:18:09 AM
Michaelanglo has lost another...
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: IroNat on July 01, 2026, 08:33:31 AM
Lots of muscle.

Terrible gut.

Another premature death due to a genetic abnormality.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 01, 2026, 09:05:17 AM
Never heard of him in all my years.

RIP
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BB on July 01, 2026, 09:24:40 AM
Guy was huge, 5'8", #330-350 on occasion :-\.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Rambone on July 01, 2026, 10:17:56 AM
Palumboism steals another soul
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BayGBM on July 01, 2026, 10:26:47 AM
Terrible chest.


I think his chest, shoulders, and traps were his best parts.  He did not have great lines, but he could put on mass with the best of them!
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: WrongAdvices on July 01, 2026, 10:30:16 AM
Hankins-esque. PIP
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: US MUSL on July 01, 2026, 10:59:57 AM
Could be big Lenny's son.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on July 01, 2026, 11:26:09 AM


I think his chest, shoulders, and traps were his best parts.  He did not have great lines, but he could put on mass with the best of them!


I think his aura was by far his best bodypart   
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: MajorDomo on July 01, 2026, 11:35:35 AM
The heart doesn't distinguish between fat or muscle when it comes to heart attacks. 5'8" and 300+ pounds is still too much.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 01, 2026, 12:34:43 PM
The heart doesn't distinguish between fat or muscle when it comes to heart attacks. 5'8" and 300+ pounds is still too much.
^^^^THIS
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 01, 2026, 12:58:21 PM
The foot looks a bit fluid filled. Wouldn't be surprising if he had congestive heart failure, I think you can almost assume a bodybuilder has it weighing that much.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Rambone on July 01, 2026, 03:35:37 PM
Brutal irony weighing in daily on the “Health-o-meter”
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BayGBM on July 01, 2026, 04:04:25 PM
Brutal irony weighing in daily on the “Health-o-meter”

Touché!  :'(

Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 01, 2026, 04:53:10 PM
I'm assuming there's a few years between the comp pics and these latest Bay posted. I'm guessing his body had started to regress due to health issues or even age so he compensated with extreme amounts of site enhancement oil and he looked so much worse, and most would say the comp pics were already very bad.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: obsidian on July 01, 2026, 08:19:11 PM
Not to dance on his grave, but damn he did it wrong. PIP

Edit: Looks like the guy in the first picture is actually Jordan Meneghini. M&F used his picture in Mookie's gallery as well.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/npc/mooky-black-mens-heavyweight-npc-junior-usas/

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/npc/jordan-meneghini-mens-heavyweight-npc-junior-usas/

(https://i0.wp.com/www.muscleandfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/menIMG_3877wtmk.jpg?quality=86&strip=all)

(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEcjKQ6YCB3ds1yhVqKPBJy0_99lUlo8e8ZmP9noMYsLRANAObwaYbeu4&s=10)

(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-WGrA0CKbl3r6K-xDbhKD8YUYVSdwx4OtZPThej2XUrYrbLrmAimBFj4&s=10)

(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Xab_BJ5Mpzo/maxresdefault.jpg)
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: AbrahamG on July 01, 2026, 08:22:01 PM
Touché!  :'(

Assuming his cock could still have gotten hard, would you have let him plow you?
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Bevo on July 02, 2026, 01:36:41 AM
Assuming his cock could still have gotten hard, would you have let him plow you?

 ;D
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 02, 2026, 03:16:13 AM
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEcjKQ6YCB3ds1yhVqKPBJy0_99lUlo8e8ZmP9noMYsLRANAObwaYbeu4&s=10)
Holy shit........what the fuck!!!  :o   :o
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: GymnJuice on July 02, 2026, 03:26:55 AM
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEcjKQ6YCB3ds1yhVqKPBJy0_99lUlo8e8ZmP9noMYsLRANAObwaYbeu4&s=10)
Holy shit........what the fuck!!!  :o   :o

You gotta be swole to see swole!
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 02, 2026, 03:44:41 AM
You gotta be swole to see swole!
That`s probably the reason I can`t see his quality physique and graceful lines,as well as his flawless symmetry, and perfect proportions!!   :D
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on July 02, 2026, 03:50:36 AM
I'm assuming there's a few years between the comp pics and these latest Bay posted. I'm guessing his body had started to regress due to health issues or even age so he compensated with extreme amounts of site enhancement oil and he looked so much worse, and most would say the comp pics were already very bad.


Severe mental illness followed by severe physical illness. Dude was a walking timebomb
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 02, 2026, 04:15:44 AM

Severe mental illness followed by severe physical illness. Dude was a walking timebomb

Looks like heavy fluid buildup in the stomach. Heart/kidney failure. Not a doctor so an amateur diagnosis LOL.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: IroNat on July 02, 2026, 05:12:11 AM
That`s probably the reason I can`t see his quality physique and graceful lines,as well as his flawless symmetry, and perfect proportions!!   :D

He's no Bhanky.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 02, 2026, 05:22:29 AM
He's no Bhanky.
There is only one Bhanky.............







....Thank God!!  ;D
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BayGBM on July 02, 2026, 05:30:44 AM
Holy shit........what the fuck!!!  :o   :o

Once his belly reached the point of no return... his fate was sealed.  :'(
That's what HGH does to you.  Compare the round shape of his head vs the HGH head that developed over time.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 03, 2026, 12:14:36 AM
Once his belly reached the point of no return... his fate was sealed.  :'(
That's what HGH does to you.  Compare the round shape of his head vs the HGH head that developed over time.

GH contributes to it but maybe not for the reason you think. It's not internal organ size so much, if it contributes to say heart failure then yes, the stomach fills up with water. Even without heart failure GH increases general water retention. What you see on his skull is volumized muscle, not bone growth, and GH does that. Same reason hands and feet seem to grow on GH, it's not bone growth but water in the muscles and other soft tissue. The muscle between the thumb and forefinger swells up. One effect GH has is the tissue under the chin swells up and it may look like a regular double chin. These effects are temporary while you're on it. Even Duchaine decades ago remarked that the positive effects from GH seem to disappear within days after stopping; it's because it's water in the muscle.

I've had water buildup in the stomach cavity from CHF and recently also from pancreatitis inflammation so I can tell what water there looks like. Another possibility could be ascites from liver failure.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: balzac on July 04, 2026, 10:49:52 AM
GH contributes to it but maybe not for the reason you think. It's not internal organ size so much, if it contributes to say heart failure then yes, the stomach fills up with water. Even without heart failure GH increases general water retention. What you see on his skull is volumized muscle, not bone growth, and GH does that. Same reason hands and feet seem to grow on GH, it's not bone growth but water in the muscles and other soft tissue. The muscle between the thumb and forefinger swells up. One effect GH has is the tissue under the chin swells up and it may look like a regular double chin. These effects are temporary while you're on it. Even Duchaine decades ago remarked that the positive effects from GH seem to disappear within days after stopping; it's because it's water in the muscle.

I've had water buildup in the stomach cavity from CHF and recently also from pancreatitis inflammation so I can tell what water there looks like. Another possibility could be ascites from liver failure.

Cutis verticis gyrata ?

(https://dermnetnz.org/assets/Uploads/cutis-verticis-gyrata-003.jpg)
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Van_Bilderass on July 04, 2026, 01:43:26 PM
Cutis verticis gyrata ?


That's something else but that condition has also been associated with steroids IIRC.

But the temple area hypertrophy you see on that close-up of Mooky is muscular hypertrophy.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 04, 2026, 03:58:38 PM
(https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=704526.0;attach=1596409;image)

(https://media1.tenor.com/m/swKQCUeX1bYAAAAC/what-ill.gif)
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BayGBM on July 05, 2026, 05:39:45 AM
Point of no return...
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: Humble Narcissist on July 05, 2026, 01:25:28 PM
Cutis verticis gyrata ?

(https://dermnetnz.org/assets/Uploads/cutis-verticis-gyrata-003.jpg)
Subhuman.
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: wes on July 06, 2026, 06:38:57 AM
What nightmares are made of should be the thread title!
Title: Re: R.I.P. Mooky Black
Post by: BayGBM on July 06, 2026, 08:11:25 AM
What nightmares are made of should be the thread title!

Tough crowd!  I give him credit for the amount of muscle mass he was able to put on and carry.  Lots of wannabes (even on this board) have been unable to do that.