Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: IroNat on July 05, 2026, 05:07:02 AM
-
Bhanky?
https://nypost.com/2026/07/04/us-news/nyc-dominatrix-plastic-wraps-sub-to-pole-and-douses-him-in-milk/
-
She's a strange looking creature with itty bitty little Titties
-
Damn Winona. I didn't know Saks even stocked a dominatrix outfit for her to steal.
-
Look at her stupid step stool she needs to stand on!
Both of them should be arrested for public disturbance. Send them to Bellevue for an evaluation as well!
I believe this was close by Lombardi's and Prince St. Pizza. Prince St. Pizza is where the actual original Original NY Ray's was located.
People going to get lunch don't want to see or smell this crap!
-
This exciting sexual fetish has really turned me on.
::)
Fucking weirdos!!
-
This exciting sexual fetish has really turned me on.
:o
-
Those two psychos even make the behaviour of pro bodybuilders look normal ;D
-
She's a strange looking creature with itty bitty little Titties
Women have it so easy when it comes to sex. The male equivalent to her would be a virgin INCEL with a micro penis.
-
Super hot….
(https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2026/07/brooklyn-based-dominatrix-set-hearts-133064090.png?resize=1200,2029)
(https://preview.redd.it/here-me-out-vera-de-milo-as-carrie-v0-9lt0i9ukudwd1.jpeg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9d7ae9ea49203b697ea898984c71346e162190ba)
-
LOL ;D
-
Look at her stupid step stool she needs to stand on!
Both of them should be arrested for public disturbance. Send them to Bellevue for an evaluation as well!
I believe this was close by Lombardi's and Prince St. Pizza. Prince St. Pizza is where the actual original Original NY Ray's was located.
People going to get lunch don't want to see or smell this crap!
I agree
-
This is considered art in NYC.
-
This is considered art in NYC.
I'm surprised the muzzies didn't behead them both on site.
-
I often dream of being dominated by an ugly woman in public too.
The last thing I’d associate with that woman was though is milk.
-
Both milk and plastic wrap has always given me a raging boner.....but combining the two really gets me off.
::)
Fucking weird c0cksuckers !! :-\
-
There's a lot of unsettling videos from Ukraine of people being taped to poles and tortured. Accidentally saw one guy getting a flamethrower treatment :-\ :o