Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: YLLSHTH on August 27, 2026, 11:36:23 PM

Title: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: YLLSHTH on August 27, 2026, 11:36:23 PM
But I'm not sure because I live in an apartment and maybe the ceiling would be too low
How much height do you think you'd need for that?

Also not sure where I'd put it and it could look kinda silly but I don't get visitors so it doesn't matter I suppose
Title: Re: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: IroNat on August 28, 2026, 04:19:12 AM
But I'm not sure because I live in an apartment and maybe the ceiling would be too low
How much height do you think you'd need for that?

Also not sure where I'd put it and it could look kinda silly but I don't get visitors so it doesn't matter I suppose

Just join a local gym and use theirs.
Title: Re: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 28, 2026, 05:51:32 AM
I'd buy some retatrutide vials like Coach instead and I'm serious, but then I'm just a drug guy.
Title: Re: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: keanu on August 28, 2026, 06:27:45 AM
But I'm not sure because I live in an apartment and maybe the ceiling would be too low
How much height do you think you'd need for that?

Also not sure where I'd put it and it could look kinda silly but I don't get visitors so it doesn't matter I suppose
  If you live in an apartment that isn't just a few floors you could climb the stairs there.
Title: Re: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: MajorDomo on August 28, 2026, 06:34:54 AM
Diet is the only way to get truly ripped unless you do an incredible amount of cardio. I was a competitive cyclist for years and my body fat never dropped until i was putting in 10-12 hours a week, minimum.

On the other hand cardio is essential for good insulin resistance and overall fitness. But that is attainable by 3 days of week doing  just 4-6 30 second intervals with 4-4.5 min easy between them. Thats been proven over and over again. Even Dorian does it but has his own extreme version :)

[urlhttps://www.menshealth.com/uk/fitness/cardio-exercise/a70500378/dorian-yates-hiit-workout/][/url]



Title: Re: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: Donny on August 28, 2026, 06:42:24 AM
But I'm not sure because I live in an apartment and maybe the ceiling would be too low
How much height do you think you'd need for that?

Also not sure where I'd put it and it could look kinda silly but I don't get visitors so it doesn't matter I suppose
Buy a thick block of wood & do step ups  :) ;D
Title: Re: I'm considering buying a stair climbing machine so I can get ripped
Post by: Grape Ape on August 28, 2026, 06:43:50 AM
Just join a local gym and use theirs.

Stop feeding the troll please.