Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: tommywishbone on October 03, 2026, 03:38:00 AM
-
Whatever happened to that neighborhood watch detective guy Zimmerman?
I think he shot some kid who was stealing bicycles or peeking windows late at night… something like that.
The only think I remember was somebody here on GETBIG always said, “You can’t flim-flam the Zim-zam! And that made sense to me.
Thank you.
-
Whatever happened to that neighborhood watch detective guy Zimmerman?
I think he shot some kid who was stealing bicycles or peeking windows late at night… something like that.
The only think I remember was somebody here on GETBIG always said, “You can’t flim-flam the Zim-zam! And that made sense to me.
Thank you.
He´s in Jail? ???
-
Not sure and I’m also not sure how someone hasn’t smoked his ass. He talked a lot of shit about killing that kid after the fact.
-
Zimmerman is a threat to society. Zimmerman has a long history of pulling out his gun in public.
He’d probably wave his pistol around at the gym if people were training heavier than him. He wants everyone to know that he is the boss.
-
Probably living the life of a guy, smoking weed and drinking Tequila.
-
Homeless and still a loser.
---
George Zimmerman largely stays out of the public eye and maintains a low profile, occasionally facing unverified rumors or social media claims regarding his personal and financial life.
• Public Profile: Since his 2013 acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin and the subsequent dismissal of various legal battles and self-filed lawsuits (such as a defamation suit against the Martin family), he has lived primarily privately.
• Rumors: Unverified social media reports occasionally circulate claiming he is homeless or unemployed, though no official or confirmed details regarding his current employment or residence have been verified by credible news outlets.
---
At least he is laying low. Unlike that Kyle Rittenhouse that continues to make a spectacle of lying and failing in the public eye. From being exposed as lying about colleges he was attending and his book release disaster and still facing massive lawsuits against him.
-
Only the liberals would attack a guy that shot a couple of pedophiles. ::)
-
Only the liberals would attack a guy that shot a couple of pedophiles. ::)
Yes exactly. The pedophile attacked Kyle first. He ran at Kyle. He threw a plastic bag version of a Molotov Cocktail at Kyle. It didn’t ignite.
Kyle put a bullet through that punk’s skull.
-
Whatever happened to that neighborhood watch detective guy Zimmerman?
I think he shot some kid who was stealing bicycles or peeking windows late at night… something like that.
The only think I remember was somebody here on GETBIG always said, “You can’t flim-flam the Zim-zam! And that made sense to me.
Thank you.
I've mentioned this case. He was found not guilty and it was proven that Martin was shot in self-defense. The media did what the media does and judged Zimmerman based solely on race and made him out to be a racist because Martin was unarmed. He was unarmed but the media lied about the facts of the case making Zimmerman look like the bad guy while being judged based on public opinion before it even went to trial. Bottom line is, the media ruined his life. This is where Obama took advantage of this and where the real division of this country began "If I had a son Trayvon would look just like me".....here we are.
Start with a chapter 10 (Audible) and you get the details of the case
-
Zimmerman is a piece of shit, Trayvon, even a bigger piece of shit that is 6 ft under now
-
Only the liberals would attack a guy that shot a couple of pedophiles. ::)
Only coneheaded idiots would think posting facts is an "attack".
Carry on.
-
(https://i.postimg.cc/k5gvgpTq/images-q-tbn-ANd9Gc-Qz6dv-KNi-Jl-F3-Tdg-IZa3DPj7I6l-Zt-DY7y2ho-OLQtp-Nw-s-10.jpg).
A far more likable gunslinger.
-
Zimmerman is a threat to society. Zimmerman has a long history of pulling out his gun in public.
He’d probably wave his pistol around at the gym if people were training heavier than him. He wants everyone to know that he is the boss.
I never really looked into him. Was he already unstable before the shooting, or did he unravel afterward? I wonder whether the media frenzy and public condemnation push people into a tailspin they might not have been in beforehand.
-
Only coneheaded idiots would think posting facts is an "attack".
Carry on.
Did he shoot pedophiles
-
I never really looked into him. Was he already unstable before the shooting, or did he unravel afterward? I wonder whether the media frenzy and public condemnation push people into a tailspin they might not have been in beforehand.
He had many run-ins with police afterwards.
This is the kind of person Zimmerman is...
-
Gayer than........
Well, not gay...
But having George Zimmerman top of mind is.....something?
So random.
-
I guess it’s easier to speculate and not knowing the facts of the case instead of having them laid out with several chapters dedicated to this one case…..
I even provided the link…don’t be fucking lazy
https://www.audible.com/pd/B0BV5QG1TC?source_code=ASSORAP0511160006&share_location=library_overflow
-
Did he shoot pedophiles
Yes
-
Yes
At the time, very briefly, there was a YouTube video of the incident. Cell phone footage. The convicted pedophile was initially acting like a gangsta thug in da hood.
The video ended with the Gangsta being carried away from the scene: helpless, moaning, with a bullet hole in his head.
-
Possible that you could flim flam the Zim Zam, but now we've fallen to Flim Flank the Bhank.