Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: mryorkielover on October 04, 2026, 01:57:19 PM

Title: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: mryorkielover on October 04, 2026, 01:57:19 PM
Title: Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: webstar on October 04, 2026, 02:37:25 PM
Crazy!

Like the swing set up

Why the Backstreet Boys/nysnc lol?

I know I ask this every year. How long does the setup take for you? How long does it take to tear down ?

Do the neighbours ever complain or anybody in the neighborhood?

Title: Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on October 04, 2026, 02:46:18 PM
Very impressive.

Please include Monster Mash and Monster’s Holiday on your playlist.
Title: Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: funk51 on October 05, 2026, 12:11:06 PM

  Once again you outdid yourself, but the scarcest part of the whole thing was the background music. ;D
Title: Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: IroNat on October 05, 2026, 12:12:06 PM
Amazing as always, Myl.
Title: Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: joswift on October 05, 2026, 12:53:28 PM
  Once again you outdid outed yourself, but the scarcest part of the whole thing was the background music. ;D

fixed
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/The_Child_Catcher.jpg?utm_source=en.wikipedia.org&utm_campaign=index&utm_content=original)
Title: Re: Halloween 2026 Setup
Post by: mryorkielover on October 07, 2026, 03:59:18 AM
Crazy!

Like the swing set up

Why the Backstreet Boys/nysnc lol?

I know I ask this every year. How long does the setup take for you? How long does it take to tear down ?

Do the neighbours ever complain or anybody in the neighborhood?
I start in August and work on it in my free time while working 54hrs a week. A month or so to break down because of weather and work. My neighbors are all cool with it or I wouldnt be able to do it.