Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Kwon on October 06, 2026, 04:22:33 AM
-
-
Another video that could tell you in 5 minutes but takes an hour.
"Before I tell you let me take 55 minutes to go over the entire history starting with Adam and Eve..."
-
It happened "just now"? Nigga please, Sweden was lost decades ago. The nig9ers and Ayraabs were already here and they weren't going anywhere no matter how Swedes voted in this ridiculous election. My Jewish friend asked me for favor a week before the elections and I said what do you want? "Can you please vote for the right?" I said, Hebrew please, the vote doesn't matter, and he was like, "yes I know but we have to do something to show we are against these immigrants" ::) :'(
It's sad. This beautiful country ruined forever by racial aliens. It's not just ideology, it's race.
A wonderful Swede opines.
-
A Swedish civil war would be interesting.
-
What it was vs what it is now. First pic midsummer in the 70s. Second pic says, "we mix, sometimes we speak Swedish, sometimes Somali." Every day I hear kids speak a mix of an ugly new Swedish dialect, Somali and Arabic. It's particularly sad when I see a white kid in the mix and he speaks in the same way.
-
I'm a Finn and my parents were immigrants to Sweden. My mom came by herself to work here at 15. She worked as a housekeeper and nanny in a Swedish family, Swedes were actively recruiting in Finland, for example for factory jobs and as helps like my mom. The wonderful Swedes took in a lot of Finnish orphans and kids Finnish families couldn't support during WWII and the Winter War with Russia. If Sweden could somehow rid itself of these racial aliens but it meant I had to go live in Finland I would take that deal in a heartbeat. Finland isn't as bad as Sweden with immigration but I hear it's pretty damn bad as well now. Swedish PM Fredrik Reinfeldt was in Finland years ago demanding that Finland also open its doors. It's just fucking sad all around.
A Swedish civil war would be interesting.
Swedes are too nice. Swedish men are viewed as very nice to women for example. It's not a putdown of Swedes, Swedes are generally good people, it's just that other races take advantage of their good will. Sweden used to be a high trust society, as Nordic societies all were. That is gone. Swedes are not very war-like people so I don't see a civil war happening. Maybe if everyone was like "The Golden One," Marcus Follin :D