Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on October 07, 2026, 08:15:41 AM
-
….why Israel must finish their mission
https://x.com/IDF/status/2107849186225909787?s=20
-
Their problem not our problem
-
Fakest event in world history since 9/11.
-
Their problem not our problem
It is in the sense that Hamas is here and their tag lines are “Death to Israel” “Death to America”
-
It is in the sense that Hamas is here and they’re tag lines are “Death to Israel” “Death to America”
True Islam, that has not been watered down, calls for the death of any non-believer.
-
Palestine supporters marching in London today
-
It is in the sense that Hamas is here and their tag lines are “Death to Israel” “Death to America”
Don't care about isreal but we should be packing hamas on trains and running them out of town.
-
Don't care about isreal but we should be packing hamas on trains and running them out of town.
Couldn't agree more. Just an FYI, there are thousands in our area (yours and mine).
-
Palestine supporters marching in London today
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cqev39rv43x8o
-
Couldn't agree more. Just an FYI, there are thousands in our area (yours and mine).
Around my area they are invisible. The brown folks don't take kindly to disrespect. ;D
-
Is this a check-in post to see who’ll respond and who’s out marching?
-
Many Israelis and Israeli politicians accuse Bibi of allowing Oct 7 to happen.
Bibi was warned by UAE and I think Egypt right before that Hamas was about to do something massive.
The border is the most militarized and monitored in the world and Israel is thought to have the best intelligence in the world but they knew nothing?
When it happened, were there stand down orders, as Charlie Kirk thought? Some IDF soldiers say there were.
Bibi facilitated the transfer of hundreds of millions from Qatar to Hamas for years.
Right now Israelis are mad at Bibi for being too soft on the Palestinians. Imagine that. They are on the verge of civil war over there.
-
Many Israelis and Israeli politicians accuse Bibi of allowing Oct 7 to happen.
Bibi was warned by UAE and I think Egypt right before that Hamas was about to do something massive.
The border is the most militarized and monitored in the world and Israel is thought to have the best intelligence in the world but they knew nothing?
When it happened, were there stand down orders, as Charlie Kirk thought? Some IDF soldiers say there were.
Bibi facilitated the transfer of hundreds of millions from Qatar to Hamas for years.
Right now Israelis are mad at Bibi for being too soft on the Palestinians. Imagine that. They are on the verge of civil war over there.
You really seem to have your finger on the pulse of isreal, eeron, hamas, qatar, palastine and how their societies are feeling. Being right there in the middle of the action and seeing all of this unfold right in front of you must be amazing!!!
-
You really seem to have your finger on the pulse of isreal, eeron, hamas, qatar, palastine and how their societies are feeling. Being right there in the middle of the action and seeing all of this unfold right in front of you must be amazing!!!
Why are you so pissed off at me commenting? :D
I see what Israeli news outlets write, I see videos of the protests there, yesterday I saw the alleged CIA assessment that they are on the brink of civil war and possible societal collapse. Possibly.
This is an unconfirmed report so take it for what it is.
-
Why are you so pissed off at me commenting? :D
I can unequivocally, without prejudice, honestly say to you that I am in no way, shape or form "pissed off" about anything.
-
I can unequivocally, without prejudice, honestly say to you that I am in no way, shape or form "pissed off" about anything.
OK cool, just having fun riding my ass constantly.
No I'm not there in Israel, just like Coach wasn't there in Iran where he said 60,000 protesters were killed and women were raped in their prisons. Several posters here were claiming to know what Iran was doing to its citizens. We are all just conspiracy theorizing and meme-ing.
-
OK cool, just having fun riding my ass constantly.
I like to pull hair and clap cheeks. :-*
-
Why are you so pissed off at me commenting? :D
I see what Israeli news outlets write, I see videos of the protests there, yesterday I saw the alleged CIA assessment that they are on the brink of civil war and possible societal collapse. Possibly.
This is an unconfirmed report so take it for what it is.
Still propping the Israel created Hamas lie? K.
-
OK cool, just having fun riding my ass constantly.
No I'm not there in Israel, just like Coach wasn't there in Iran where he said 60,000 protesters were killed and women were raped in their prisons. Several posters here were claiming to know what Iran was doing to its citizens. We are all just conspiracy theorizing and meme-ing.
Are you denying this? Is that what Nick Fuentes told you?
-
Fuck Israel , fuck Palestine
-
Fuck Israel , fuck Palestine
This x2
Blow them both off the face of the earth - Many Problems solved
-
This x2
Blow them both off the face of the earth - Many Problems solved
X3
-
X3
X4
If you walk outside of your house, somebody walks by and calls you an asshole, they’re the asshole. You walk outside your house and everybody who walks by calls you an asshole, you’re the asshole.
-
I like to pull hair and clap cheeks. :-*
do you like to pull hair and eat tacos?
-
Still propping the Israel created Hamas lie? K.
Are you denying this? Is that what Nick Fuentes told you?
You aren't actually saying anything, no rebuttal with countering evidence, just a statement of "fact" that I prop up a lie. The Hamas thing is from the Jews' own mouths. Are you saying Netanyahu lies? Israeli media is full of reports about how Netanyahu propped up Hamas for years. This isn't even controversial. Where is "the lie" exactly? You have nothing. If you have something lay it all out on here.
I haven't watched much Fuentes until recently. I've talked about Hamas being financed by Israel on here for years.
Donald Trump speaks to Barak Ravid frequently. There are allegations, in my opinion credible, that the Axios news outlet (where Jew Barak works) is a CIA asset.
-
This x2
Blow them both off the face of the earth - Many Problems solved
Even my Jew friend said the exact same thing to me years ago. Later he's been sounding just a little bit different, which is understandable. In the beginning stages of the Israeli retaliation for Oct 7 he asked what I thought about it. I said what Israel is doing is unconscionable. "But what the Palestinians did wasn't right either." I said I agree, and I meant it. I talked about how the Oct 7 attack played into Israeli hands, how it was very beneficial for their long term goals. He didn't try to rebut me.
-
Van did you celebrate the Al Asque Flood operation yesterday? Many did. Do you think it was a justifiable atrocity in light of how much suffering put on Palestinians? Hamas are active on the streets of France at the moment.
-
Many Israelis and Israeli politicians accuse Bibi of allowing Oct 7 to happen.
Bibi was warned by UAE and I think Egypt right before that Hamas was about to do something massive.
The border is the most militarized and monitored in the world and Israel is thought to have the best intelligence in the world but they knew nothing?
When it happened, were there stand down orders, as Charlie Kirk thought? Some IDF soldiers say there were.
Bibi facilitated the transfer of hundreds of millions from Qatar to Hamas for years.
Right now Israelis are mad at Bibi for being too soft on the Palestinians. Imagine that. They are on the verge of civil war over there.
This is true.
For coach who watches Fox News and has the iq of 88. He is in full support of giving every penny the US government has to Isreal.
This is the same person who lives in California, where the state is a shit show and 9 dollars a gallon for diesel.
But finish the job!!!
Even Charlie Kirk said the the same thing.
6 hour attack in the most heavily surveillance country in the world and the attack went on for six hours. Seems a little odd, doesn’t it?
America first, right Coachy?? ::)
Coach, do you think ppl in the US goverment should be allowed to have dual citizenships ?