Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: Coach is Back! on October 07, 2026, 06:39:03 PM

Title: I smell….
Post by: Coach is Back! on October 07, 2026, 06:39:03 PM
….a three peat

Title: Re: I smell….
Post by: pamith on October 07, 2026, 06:43:43 PM
Bro...
Title: Re: I smell….
Post by: tacobender on October 07, 2026, 08:10:17 PM
….a three peat
nah
Title: Re: I smell….
Post by: Royalty on October 07, 2026, 08:41:28 PM
….a three peat


Title: Re: I smell….
Post by: Bevo on October 07, 2026, 09:39:32 PM
The offense isn’t even at its best yet, the pitching is getting dialed in

When Ohtani can wake up, I know he’s banged up, they are unbeatable
Title: Re: I smell….
Post by: Coach is Back! on October 08, 2026, 08:47:11 AM
The offense isn’t even at its best yet, the pitching is getting dialed in

When Ohtani can wake up, I know he’s banged up, they are unbeatable

100%
Title: Re: I smell….
Post by: Bevo on October 08, 2026, 01:24:03 PM
 :D

(https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/202504/shohei-ohtani-and-donald-trump-08580689-16x9_0.jpg?VersionId=xkHkXCd8H2CM8ekXGQOEmVKZ4RVwT8W6&size=690:388)