Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: gib on October 08, 2026, 09:21:41 AM

Title: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: gib on October 08, 2026, 09:21:41 AM
Not a "heart attack in Sauna", but rather a Heath Ledger drug overdose, Xanax, cocaine, benzos, alcohol, caffeine, and morphine.

So, now we know...

Did steroids play a part? We will never know for sure. Possibly exacerbated by a higher blood pressure or more efficient blood circulation in the body, but basically the drug combo he had could have killed anyone.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Deacon Jeschin on October 08, 2026, 09:24:58 AM
Not a "heart attack in Sauna", but rather a Heath Ledger drug overdose, Xanax, cocaine, benzos, alcohol, caffeine, and morphine.

So, now we know...

Did steroids play a part? We will never know for sure. Possibly exacerbated by a higher blood pressure or more efficient blood circulation in the body, but basically the drug combo he had could have killed anyone.

Crap........I knew caffeine was bad for you  :'(
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: gib on October 08, 2026, 09:46:04 AM
Crap........I knew caffeine was bad for you  :'(

Lol- indeed it can kill at over 1000mg. More than that alone is sometimes mixed into an adulterated gram of cocaine, let alone the effects of combining with cocaine and other substances...
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: deadz on October 08, 2026, 09:57:14 AM
Who cares!
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: illuminati on October 08, 2026, 10:20:09 AM
Not a "heart attack in Sauna", but rather a Heath Ledger drug overdose, Xanax, cocaine, benzos, alcohol, caffeine, and morphine.

So, now we know...

Did steroids play a part? We will never know for sure. Possibly exacerbated by a higher blood pressure or more efficient blood circulation in the body, but basically the drug combo he had could have killed anyone.


WHO ?

Not that I really want to know
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Bevo on October 08, 2026, 01:20:36 PM
What an idiot

Wasn’t like he was going to write Beethoven’s 5th
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: MajorDomo on October 08, 2026, 03:25:43 PM
Correct me if I’m wrong but couldn’t that drug mix trigger a heart attack?
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: pamith on October 08, 2026, 06:53:32 PM
Who cares!
Bro...
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: AbrahamG on October 08, 2026, 08:32:52 PM
Who cares!

This. 
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Lartinos on October 08, 2026, 09:20:56 PM
My man ended up getting his Zzz’s in the end.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: FitnessFrenzy on October 09, 2026, 12:38:52 AM
Never liked him.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: falco on October 09, 2026, 02:00:11 AM
The epitome of generation nothingness.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: gib on October 09, 2026, 04:59:03 AM
Basically he was in Thailand to get a nose job and cheek fat reductions. Got hold of the goodies, and overdid it.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Van_Bilderass on October 09, 2026, 05:26:31 AM
Correct me if I’m wrong but couldn’t that drug mix trigger a heart attack?

I don't know what report gib is referring to, so I don't know what the exact cause of death listed was, but cocaine by itself can cause a fatal electrical issue from the first dose. People think it's basically a safe thing to do 'in moderation' but it's never totally safe. But what I immediately see is the benzo and morphine combo and then I think  respiratory depression. I've heard most opiate deaths have benzos in them as well. Junkies use benzos to boost the opiates. Alcohol would boost the respiratory depression as well. But like I said I don't know what the exact medical examiner finding was.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Humble Narcissist on October 09, 2026, 06:00:47 AM
What an idiot

Wasn’t like he was going to write Beethoven’s 5th
And certainly not the 9th.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Brenda Steunbeer on October 09, 2026, 11:01:32 AM
Ironically his mother works / worked in cardiology. And heart problems run in his family:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyzz


If he wasn't terminally stupid he could have made a shitload of money on the socials

The ever increasing number of tattoos were a clear indication of his mental decline:


(https://www.greatestphysiques.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/81264752_1407282767.jpg)


Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Taffin on October 09, 2026, 11:34:49 AM
I don't know what report gib is referring to, so I don't know what the exact cause of death listed was, but cocaine by itself can cause a fatal electrical issue from the first dose. People think it's basically a safe thing to do 'in moderation' but it's never totally safe. But what I immediately see is the benzo and morphine combo and then I think  respiratory depression. I've heard most opiate deaths have benzos in them as well. Junkies use benzos to boost the opiates. Alcohol would boost the respiratory depression as well. But like I said I don't know what the exact medical examiner finding was.

I think this.  I recall reports he was doing that deep snoring thing that people do when they are close to death and the brain stem kicks in (or whatever)

Happened to my friend when she fell off her horse and fractured her skull - terrible noise - unnatural
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: Taffin on October 09, 2026, 11:35:35 AM
And she had fewer tattoos
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: LurkerNoMore on October 09, 2026, 12:07:07 PM
Wasn't it suspected that the diuretics fucked him up while he was in the sauna for so long?

Now it was just plain old drugs.  What a loser.
Title: Re: The truth about Zyzz death is out!
Post by: BB on October 09, 2026, 12:10:31 PM
I think this.  I recall reports he was doing that deep snoring thing that people do when they are close to death and the brain stem kicks in (or whatever)

Happened to my friend when she fell off her horse and fractured her skull - terrible noise - unnatural


Agonal Breathing. Once you hear it, you don't forget it.
 
 On the Zyzz thing, there's a recent anti-looksmaxxing documentary called "Poster Boy, Becoming Zyzz" -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poster_Boy:_Becoming_Zyzz .

In it, the Thais supposedly snitch him out on all the drug use and surgical work he was having done. Also, he wasn't making tons of money despite his fame, His biggest months before he died were in the $7000 - 8000 range.