Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Politics and Political Issues Board => Topic started by: Primemuscle on October 08, 2026, 03:53:15 PM

Title: 2026 General Election
Post by: Primemuscle on October 08, 2026, 03:53:15 PM
The countdown has begun. Day of reconning, November 3, 2026, mid-term general elections. Be sure to vote if you haven't already done so. Early in person voting has already started in several states. Fingernails are being bitten to the quick all over the world. Will it be doom and gloom or loud cheering once the results are called? Just imagine the atmosphere at election night parties countrywide. I plan to stay home in a gated community this time around where I will be safely ensconced from all the crazy folks.
Title: Re: 2026 General Election
Post by: IroNat on October 08, 2026, 04:37:37 PM
Hope you vote Repub.
Then there won't be so many crazies for you to worry about.
Title: Re: 2026 General Election
Post by: GymnJuice on October 08, 2026, 05:09:19 PM
Republicans are almost certainly going to lose the House. The Senate is a tossup. Either way, I doubt much actually changes over the next two years. I expect a lot of bickering. The more interesting fight to me is the posturing over the next Republican presidential nominee. I still can't see Vance in that spot.
Title: Re: 2026 General Election
Post by: Dos Equis on October 08, 2026, 05:41:53 PM
The general election is in 2028.  Next month is the midterm election.
Title: Re: 2026 General Election
Post by: chaos on October 08, 2026, 07:18:31 PM
The general election is in 2028.  Next month is the midterm election.
Shhh he's like 85 or something.