Hopefully he stays with Aceto. The one guy who keeps their stomachs from ballooning out it seems.
Chris Aceto is THE MAN. plain and simple.
number one he's humble and polite when you see him in person, very rare in the business...
and the people he's brought this year to stage:
• Eduardo Correa
• Massum Butt (indian dude in Toronto Pro 212 - check that shit out)
• Jay (in his best years)
• Martinez (in his NOC win)
• Troy Alves
• Chris Cook (back when he gave a shit about bodybuilding)
• Garett Downing (Toronto Pro 2005, his best shape ever)
• Will Harris (if only u knew how fat he got in off-season and Chris whipped him back into shape)
• Patrick Bernard (Canadian 212) Samer Zebib (Canadian LHW 2004) Leo Difruscia (Canadian LHW 2005) all guys i know personally
i'm sure i missed other great guys, point is, Aceto brings you in at your best. proven time and time again