Bodybuilding is an activity designed to improve one's appearance but can make you end up looking worse than average in many ways.
1. Muscles torn from their insertion, like a ripped pec.
2. Idiots with lumps due to synthol.
3. Idiots with lumps due to abscess/bad shot/whatever.
4. Varicose looking veins due to non-aesthetic vein genetics.
6. Perma bulker look. Delusional bb thinks he will lean up someday.
7. Acne due to bad steroid response.
8. Premature baldness to bad steroid response.
9. GH gut.
10. Enlarged navel which seem to inflict so many current bbs.
11. Foolish looking brown-face tans at bb contests that are applied in an even more ridiculous fashion.
12. Body parts that are grossly out of proportion, like tiny calves or 33" thighs.
13. Amateurs with not enough muscle to handle 5% bodyfat who end up contest day with concentration camp survivor legs.
14. The bloated, not structured face of so many top pro bbs.
15. Stretch marks due to poor skin genetics which bb accentuates.