Oh, it's me spitting propaganda, Oh Brother
And nobodies told me anything dickhead, I don't even watch mainstream broadcast TV, I don't have any means of capturing the TV signal. I have simply researched both sides and clearly determined the morality level of the two based on their actions and the Muslims lose hundred times over, with their suicide bombings, use of human shields, launching attacks from civilian sites, the brainwashing of their children and teaching them how to launch rockets and to embrace dying for their shit cause, their goal of eliminating JEWS etc etc.
Personally I think ISLAM itself and it's encouragement of TERRORISM is more than enough reason to wipe out MUSLIM shitholes starting with Palestine. I think we should teach these jihadists fools and their so called moderate supporters what real terror looks like.
And I never started mentioning the holocaust, Palestinian supporters do, once again making absolute fools of themselves. As the side you support ACTUALLY PUT IT IN WRITING THEIR INTENT TO KILL EVER LAST JEWISH MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD. Even when these terrorists tell you the intent to commit genocide and the second holocaust you are still too stupid to get it.
Here is a tip for you, only the morally deranged would support a terrorist regime like HAMAS. And that explains it, as Palestinians and LIBTARDS are morally deranged.
It's pretty obvious you have not researched both sides or you would not be posting the nonsense you do.
It's pretty easy to watch these vids and see the real truth but you carry on spurting out utter bullshit.
This is not about Muslim terrorism you nonce , ffs get your head out your ass , This is about war crimes, ethnic cleansing and atrocities being committed against innocent
people you fucking moron.This is about people being forced from there homes on there fucking land and no the Jews here hold no fucking relation to ancient pre bible
Hebrews , see if you had researched this you would know that.
This isnt an us vs them conflict, christ you are dumb.
Seeming you are educated on this matter did you know Israel fire rockets into Palestine and then tell the media that it was actually Palestine firing rockets into Israel
and that's why they "react" so they use media to say it's rockets being fired on them when it's there rockets landing in Palestine . Thats Zionist Propaganda that idiots like you take as gospel.
But you know that cos you research it
The type of "rockets" Hammas have are bits of pipe with fertilizer in them that would only do damage if they hit you , now I don't support Hammas , its the innocent Palestine and
Israeli people I support.
Israel are the aggressors here not the other way round , they are the terrorists yet cos you see "Arab" you jump on your band wagon like the angry dwarf you are and peddle off
The USA held peace talks with Israel and Palestine but it was not peace talks, Clinton came out and said that Israel wanted peace and Palestine said no but thats not what happened.
Arafat was told to give up the remaining land and then his people would get peace but he said , we have given you or had taken 80% of our land already , the remaining 20% being west bank
and gaza strip will remain in our hands yet it was reported that Palestine did not want peace because they wanted to keep there remaining land , see how fucked the reporting is that you listen
to and believe , of course you know this as you have researched both sides - utter bullshit you have , you are an anti muslim asshole who supports the aggressor in this instance.
Do you know the average muslim person in the street is nothing like the shit you spit ? just like the average jew in Israel is nothing like the zionist scum that unfortunatly control that area and
are supported by fucked up governments around the world.
There's so much nasty shit I could type up here that these pricks have done and do and how they control your thought process , but you are weak and won't do real research to discover the
So there's no need to waste anymore energy on you , carry on with your hate fueled rants, you clearly are ignorant and pig headed.