Why don't people vacation in China?
I've been to China for 18 days (vacation). Here are some of my observations:
- Huge density of smog and polluted air in the big cities
- I never got to meet musclecenter
- Chinese people EVERYWHERE. There are just too many of them.
- Most restaurants only serve rice. This gets tedious soon.. I want other foods (pasta, potatoes etc.)
- the chinese people behave in public with a high level of randomness and anarchy. No people stand in line at supermarkets and at train stations. A total mess.
- a lot of people try to scam you and steal your money.
- the traffic is terrible.