Well, there are a few SLIGHT differences....
1. Hispanic guy had a 3 foot metal pipe
and was swinging it at him
2. He had the mental capacity of a 13 year old and was a schizo
3. Black guy tried to drive away but he was blocked in by the guy at the Taco Bell
Wow, big surprise Goodrum is on the shooter's side. In the Trayvon/Zimmerman case he sided with the victim (black), and in this case he is siding with the shooter (black).
1. No, he did not and never had a "3 foot pipe"
2. He was mentally disabled
, not schizo. Since you are supposedly a "CSN, MFT", you should be able to understand this.
3. Black guy could have simply locked his doors and called 911, instead of drawing his piece from the waistband of his sweatpants