Author Topic: Spike Proteins are Dangerous  (Read 635 times)

Gym Rat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 14614
  • Hail, Hail, Hail & Kill!

MajorDomo

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1400
Re: Spike Proteins are Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 12:25:31 PM »
The entire vaxx movement was based on politics, not science (and I think you have said this before). People who leaned left wouldn't take the vaxx if Trump was president, but became religious vaxx proponents as soon as Joe Dementia became president.

And now those same people are paying the price. They can't admit they screwed up because of cognitive dissonance.  I think that is now called "Oakism". Palumboism without the belly, lol.

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21850
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Spike Proteins are Dangerous
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 02:06:47 PM »
I only use egg white protein.

deadz

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13695
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T