Author Topic: bodybuilding a visual sport- yet vid/pic quality 2026 is garbage?  (Read 135 times)

MAXX

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17961
  • I wanna be big like Kovacs
bodybuilding a visual sport- yet vid/pic quality 2026 is garbage?
« on: September 30, 2026, 06:11:11 AM »
why is that  ?

hell 1991 vid quality is better than we get in 2026  ???

1

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9576
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: bodybuilding a visual sport- yet vid/pic quality 2026 is garbage?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2026, 06:39:48 AM »
I think it has to do with a couple of things (just speculating I have no real knowledge of video): 1) video being digitized and transmitted over the internet, and 2) more incompetent people in charge of bodybuilding (and society in general at all levels) now.  The talent pool of good, smart, experienced people is smaller and smaller.

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18620
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: bodybuilding a visual sport- yet vid/pic quality 2026 is garbage?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2026, 08:08:50 AM »
The cash pie for a bodybuilding show is small, good video cost money, no one is going to put out the money for it. It's not like a  real sport that has replay value and high expectations.

MAXX

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17961
  • I wanna be big like Kovacs
Re: bodybuilding a visual sport- yet vid/pic quality 2026 is garbage?
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2026, 10:39:22 AM »
well to be fair the olympia steam was okay this year other than it crashed and i didn't bother watching after that

but most streams and videos after events are absolute sh*t
1