Author Topic: THE GIRLS AT THE OLYMPIA EXPO  (Read 12859 times)

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
Re: THE GIRLS AT THE OLYMPIA EXPO
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2006, 03:21:39 AM »
  Like there are GUIDOS, and SCHMOES...these ball bags needs an INDUSTRY TERM as well. What do you all suggest?

Why don't you call them Pawns??? Pawns are the lowbies in chess and there's lots of them and there all the same (looks etc)......I see some similarities
Just a thought

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2006, 07:01:58 AM »

They'd make great receptacles for my "baby juice"  ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
They're all over. I even see them at the local level. I get a kick out of them. this year at the ASC expo I am going to do a full on investigation and interview a few of them to see what they all have in common. I am willing to suspect they would have these here...

1) All train CHEST on Monday and Thursday nights.
 2) Use NOXplode before their workouts and CellTech afterwards(w/ Nitrotech of course)
 3) All are happy that Jay Cutler won the 'O'
 4) FLEX MAGAZINE readers
 5) Have a MySpace
 6) Have been in a Starbucks within the last 2 weeks
 7) Follow the Weider principles
 8) Tell friends/peers that Monica Brant or Ms. Suzy Figure Queen is "soooo nice and such a sweetheart...we had like a 20 minute conversation...she's a really cool girl..."
 9) Post on Mayhem
 10) Claim and swear they would never use steroids and be 'proud' of being natural.

Something tells me these little marks have ALL of these in common. Kno what's even funnier...when I go to the ASC expo...I'm driving down High St. and I see all of them lugging ginormous VPX/EAS/MT bags running to make the light thats about to turn green. Hahahahaha!

you aint gonna be at the Arnold expo. are you blockhead?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »
Weren't a couple of these guys in the Dutch Grand Prix?  I could of sworn they were listed in the DNP (did not place) crowd... 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2006, 12:15:16 PM »

you aint gonna be at the Arnold expo. are you blockhead?
I will be. Straight up! Shuttin em down and opening up shop...oh, no...that's how TheBlockHead rolls!
?