Author Topic: Since he isn`t large at all,WOULD you guys make fun of him if he posted pics?  (Read 7559 times)

Doublemonk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
It's Olympic Lifting, not Powerlifting.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Don`t confuse Olympic lifting with powerlifting.

My point is, this guy is one hard ass trainer and is not over 200 lbs.  Yet the majority of you want to say that anyone that isnt around that mark is somehow genetically inferior which in itself is a lie and a complete myth.

I just love exposing delusions and lies on a daily basis.  Its great.

1. Dimas is 5'8"
2. Dimas had to compete within his weight class.
3. Dimas doesn't train for hypertrophy/muscle size.
4. Dimas was nearly 190lbs with very good conditioning.

Do you think that if he was 5'10" and trained for size like a bodybuilder, that he would be over 200lbs in that same condition?

Beener

• Getbig IV
Anyways, that kid in the video is strong as fuck.  Its crazy, i see this one kid in my gym every week, and hes like 150lbs MAX, and doesnt look like he works out. but the kid is fuckin packed with strength. he was benchin the 100lb dumbels like no tomorrow, and the kid had like maaaaaaybe 13 inch arms at most. Always impressed with that shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

1. Dimas is 5'8"
2. Dimas had to compete within his weight class.
3. Dimas doesn't train for hypertrophy/muscle size.
4. Dimas was nearly 190lbs with very good conditioning.

Do you think that if he was 5'10" and trained for size like a bodybuilder, that he would be over 200lbs in that same condition?

Nope.
He would be the same size he is now.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Not at all.

Just the delusional ones.  I don`t put down anyone unless they exhibit signs of delusion.

Waiting for you to put yourself down.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
Nope.
He would be the same size he is now.
Monster denial.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Monster denial.

BS this man packs everybit of lean muscle he can on his frame...the more working muscle and less fat he has means a better strength to weight ratio.  Check out his delts, posterior chain and triceps....the man is thickly muscled and he is world class

but wait don't tell me, there are homeless dudes with more muscle right.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The problem with this post is that Dimas couldnt get fat even if he tried.  Rezazadeh on the other hand is the best oly lifter on the planet right now (no one is even close) and he looks like a fat slob.  Could you imagine if he posted his pics here and noone knew who it was?  He would get made fun of so bad.  Dimas actually looks decent.

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Crazy stuff, especially the 440 lbs front squats

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

BS this man packs everybit of lean muscle he can on his frame...the more working muscle and less fat he has means a better strength to weight ratio.  Check out his delts, posterior chain and triceps....the man is thickly muscled and he is world class

If he incorporated higher rep work (bodybuilding styled workouts) he could achieve significant new muscle growth (non functional sarcoplasmic growth). He would never do this as it would push him into a higher weight class with absolutely no gain in strength.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
If he incorporated higher rep work (bodybuilding styled workouts) he could achieve significant new muscle growth (non functional sarcoplasmic growth). He would never do this as it would push him into a higher weight class with absolutely no gain in strength.

there is no such thing as non-functional muscle growth...all else being equal muscle with a greater cross sectional area will be able to apply more torque to the joint.  Simple physics.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.

but wait don't tell me, there are homeless dudes with more muscle right.
That is the most stupid statement i have heard,World class check prisoners with access to weight equipment out number TA 10 to 1 in physiques.This quote by Mindspin one of the judges of mr Getbig states.
"That said TA could very well have the ugliest structure/aesthetics that i have ever seen.He puts Lane Norton to shame in this department.Poor symmetry, weird proportions and short flat musclebellies".
there is no such thing as non-functional muscle growth...all else being equal muscle with a greater cross sectional area will be able to apply more torque to the joint.  Simple physics.
Olympic lifters gain more strength the more weight they weigh.Why does a Olympic weight lifter can lift X amount of weight at 176 pounds and a 260 pound man can lift 2X amount of weight.There is no way TA can lift as much as when he was bulking.Who says TA has not touched the juice but TAs bitch sarcasm ridiculed me when i compared Skip La Cour who has passed drug test after drug test and lie detectors.Skip weighs 205 with incredibly low bodyfat at 5,10 that is world class and if TA weighed 176 in those pitures he has lot more bodyfat to lose compared to Skip, monster ownage.
Physics where do i start TA copying a physics book and passing it off as his own.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

Yes there is, its called sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Look it up. With Ronnie Colmans massive muscle crosssectional area, he should be squatting and deadlifting over 1000lbs (yes I believe he could break the world deadlift record). I wonder why he can't.  ::)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Yes there is, its called sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Look it up. With Ronnie Colmans massive muscle crosssectional area, he should be squatting and deadlifting over 1000lbs (yes I believe he could break the world deadlift record). I wonder why he can't.  ::)

probably because hypertrophy isn't the only thing that matters (neural efficiency, and mechanical efficiency also play a huge part), but all else being equal a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle.