Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 55100 times)

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2006, 11:04:10 AM »
Here is my advice. Milos ... stop, seriously. All they are trying to do is piss you off, and it is working very well. If you keep responding in this nature they are going to paint you to be like Kamali, or Tom Prince. Everyone knows that you are truly a stand up guy, but they are going to say that you are full of yourself, and having an androgen induced rage. Just let it be.

Impossible Milos must have the last work on EVERY occassion. He loves the attention in any and every form-just read the posts he puts out there.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2006, 11:29:54 AM »
Nope...but telling a blind person that grass is green could be quite helpfull information for that person...
(also telling blind that KNNY is full of kaka is another important FACT blind people should know - as they can't really read your all of your "painfull toxic load" ...)

Milos is a white Yugoslavian Ray Charles   8)

And KNNY - as I still didn't trick you into telling me (us) your name, amount of testicles that are missing from your arsenal of androgenic attributes...and few other things...
This time I will leave you in your misery and that hole you are enjoying every minute of every day...
Seventeen years from now - when you save enough money to hire me (your life's dream) for 15 minutes - you could possibly be on the level of the first grader and actually understand me (AT LEAST SOMETHING I HOPE?) at that point...Othervise - don't rush now as even elementary things we are talking about here are way over your head.

I would rather have Shawn train me.  At least I know what he does actually works in a contest.   ;D

I do have a reputation that I don't want to just give the info to my clients - I insist in explaining in the great details everything I would want them to know...
As I said - for you THAT would be impossible to comprehend at the moment...

The reputation in your mind is different than the one on the street.

;D

The only reason I was still responding to you AFTER I SAID THAT I WOULDN'T anymore - is for sentimental reasons.

bwuahahahahaha

My daughter is now 8 years old and I miss dealing with child's theories, logic and the way of thinking of the 3 year old kid...Difference is that you showed me how "disturbed" 3 year old thinks about and comprehension of even simplest things to you might be way, way over your head...so - it was fun...but now I have to go back to work...

Why is your 3 year old child disturbed?  Most 3 year olds are innocent thinkers.

;D

Go back to find "word of So Cal" (just turn towards the mirror)...and find one of my Ex's...you might get MORE information that you are looking for...
Just be careful - if you get out of your hole and cops are around they might take you to the first clinic...as talking to yourself is interpreted differently by many cops...Just a fair warning. ;)

BTW -on the side note - Can I borrow some money from you?

Oh btw....I will give you a 'small' tip......

The Cops in your Valley......are looking into a few of your buddies & have been for awhile....

or so the gossip of a drunk cop at happy hour says.

:)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2006, 11:32:21 AM »
Hey now. What's up with the name calling?

I saw what Knny was doing and brought it up. If you don't like what he was doing, tell him. Don't harp on me for telling you what he was doing, and don't ignore it feigning ignorance. And certainly don't get on my case for explaining it and breaking it down into its constituent parts.

Maybe you should write in a bigger font & space the words out.....

he's a little lost in translation

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
Here is my advice. Milos ... stop, seriously. All they are trying to do is piss you off, and it is working very well. If you keep responding in this nature they are going to paint you to be like Kamali, or Tom Prince. Everyone knows that you are truly a stand up guy, but they are going to say that you are full of yourself, and having an androgen induced rage. Just let it be.

Damn....don't tell him he's losing (or making him look like an idiot)....that pisses him off more & this will turn into a 20 page thread

Remember....he has a reputation!

Although...his version & the actual version is slightly different.

:-*

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2006, 01:13:19 PM »
Milos,

What did you have the man do to lose as much bodyfat as possible in such a short amount of time?

I asked you the above. You must have missed it. If you don't answer such questions, just say so. Thanks.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »
I asked you the above. You must have missed it. If you don't answer such questions, just say so. Thanks.

He put him on a...."science diet"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2006, 05:10:41 PM »
Well, I did use some big words, but there is an online dictionary at dictionary.com if it's got to do w/ the language barrier. But, you think changing fonts might help? Does Milos wear glasses?

How's this?

I     feel    Mishko    gets     raged   and    a little    jumpy.

This    may    be    seem    childish    but    I    have    a   

feeling   even    his    3 year    old    has    a    hard     time

making    sense    of    his    dribble.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2006, 05:33:51 PM »
I can read that from across the room. Too big.

Well.....I am trying to help break down the translation problem we have

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2006, 06:20:20 PM »
Hey now. What's up with the name calling?

I saw what Knny was doing and brought it up. If you don't like what he was doing, tell him. Don't harp on me for telling you what he was doing, and don't ignore it feigning ignorance. And certainly don't get on my case for explaining it and breaking it down into its constituent parts.

Name calling?
You two are ideal combo for "dumb and dumber" part 3...
He can say/do something and you can perfectly explain what he is saying/doing...

Well, that's why academy gave you - Oscar(s) ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2006, 06:23:13 PM »
Name calling?
You two are ideal combo for "dumb and dumber" part 3...
He can say/do something and you can perfectly explain what he is saying/doing...

Well, that's why academy gave you - Oscar(s) ;)

Roid Rage kick in yet?

;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2006, 06:23:46 PM »
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2006, 06:25:34 PM »

Seriously - thanks for your advice...but I am having fun.
Speaking with "challenged" is educational...I always wondered what my father was going through as a psychiatrist...
I am getting perfect picture of that - right here...right now...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2006, 06:27:01 PM »
Impossible Milos must have the last work on EVERY occassion. He loves the attention in any and every form-just read the posts he puts out there.

:'( :'( :'( keep it :'( :'( real... :'( :'( - No really!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2006, 06:27:45 PM »
Speaking with "challenged" is educational...I always wondered what my father was going through as a psychiatrist...

You're living proof that your father was a failure

:-\

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2006, 07:17:45 PM »
Hey, at least I got an Oscar>:(

*note big font

Congratulations for that ;) - you for the leading role and scary cat for supporting...
Considering the amount of brilliant posts and lack of any sense...you guys are on the way for the lifetime achievement award as well...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2006, 07:27:28 PM »

psychiatrist is the #2 profession right behind dentist in terms of suicides :-\

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2006, 07:39:40 PM »
So are you trying to say Ron is retarded? How rude.

You are confirming WHY you got the Oscar for the stupidity with every post ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2006, 07:41:22 PM »
Ron is retarded...

Can you guess what am I saying now?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2006, 07:48:11 PM »

Keepi Treal, can I have the last work on every occasion? I love working...just as much as I love the attention...
You've been ignoring me lately - I need my ATENSSION...on every OCASSION...Especially now...

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2006, 09:07:56 PM »
i just got on here and saw a few posts... milos are you doing any recreational drugs?

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2006, 09:08:06 PM »
Milos.. you are an amazing bodybuilder. True inspiration in my early training. To see you back on stage would be incredible.. PLEASE comeback.. below or some of the best pics.. what bodybuilding should be all about.. not who can look the most pregnant.

Its cute how these internet characters think they make a point and try to attack you to get off.. when never making a solid fact with proof. You are a true class act to amuse them.. and the rest of us.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2006, 10:13:29 PM »
i just got on here and saw a few posts... milos are you doing any recreational drugs?

No, I am not recreating any rugs...

Gibberj2 - did you read any book lately? Ever?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2006, 11:34:27 PM »
Bingo!

Chick is not as stupid as Milo's looks

;D
In regards to winning an unwinnable argument like you have put up in this thread there is still some real world issues that milos might be thinking and is therefore responding with passion.

In short... mud sticks.

Lets say someone says "I heard from someone you owe them money" and the other guy stops the argument short by saying "well unless you tell me who I'm not getting into this with you" and it's over then the second guy has won the battle but the first guy has still put out to the world that MAYBE it IS true.

It's like an old trick you can use where you put shit on someone knowing from the outset that you are going to publicly apologise for it after they blow their top about it.

You say "sorry I didn't mean it" but people still remember the issue and probably think the person DID do it. You also come out looking like a nice guy for saying sorry but still putting the issue out to the world...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2006, 11:49:33 PM »
Translation: My favorite is LSD - using it helps me make sense of Alice in Wonderland.

You already proved your translating, read between the lines and interpreting what someone really thinks - ability...

I see I got you to the same point as Knny - now you feel the need to insult... ;D ;D

Way to go Ilovemustafa.com....

BTW - did Mustafa ask you for money yet?

whitewidow

« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2006, 12:56:10 AM »
team vince goodbum coming at your ass in 2007!!!!1