Author Topic: STEROIDS in the Mr. O...  (Read 3824 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: STEROIDS in the Mr. O...
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 10:59:50 AM »
All it is is steroids??? ???guys like you crack me up--
..you can take all the GEAR you want but---- if you are not eating(yes taking supplements and protein),training hard enough and getting enough rest..you aint gonna do shit..as far as the ads bro they have been like that since day 1 in the mags.. some supps do actually work very good now days..to look like a top pro or amateur nowadays your life pretty much revolves around BBing..

::)

Joke.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 12:24:53 PM »
hey i kinda feel like shawn ray... lol

You feel like having sex with a transsexual?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2006, 12:50:13 PM »
who is the tomanator?

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 10:36:20 PM »
All it is is steroids??? ???guys like you crack me up--
..you can take all the GEAR you want but---- if you are not eating(yes taking supplements and protein),training hard enough and getting enough rest..you aint gonna do shit..as far as the ads bro they have been like that since day 1 in the mags.. some supps do actually work very good now days..to look like a top pro or amateur nowadays your life pretty much revolves around BBing..

Let me just say... i said it was more then just steroids.. but to be that big yyou need Steroids. There is now way you can be 275+lbs of muscle without steroids. To have the proper look for BBing u need to Eat and Lift properly...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 03:50:38 AM »
There's a rumor going around that one of the competitors at the Mr.Olympia was using STEROIDS!?!?!?!?!?
hahahaha...
What my real question is.. Are there any urine tests done before the Mr. O?
And i think these Pro Bodybuilders should talk about there steroid cycles tjat they are on..it's not like people really think they are all natural...... Let's face it.. there is no way Jay Cutler is taking muslce Shmech products... I wonder who is supplying him and the other bodybuilders with the Steroids??? is it a street dealer? is it there sponsors??? family doctors??? The Bodybuilders endorse these legal supplement products and make people think they might have a chance to look like the pro's if they take these supplements yet really all it is.... is steroids.. yes yes i know its dieting, training and all that.. But 30lbs of size in 2 months.. come on now.. I can't even tell anymore in magazines whats real and whats fake... i think im reading at article yet its just another advertisement for some crap supplement. To be a bodybuilder is hard work but how much of a bodybuilders size is hard work and how much of it is steroids. So many questions and not enough answers...

hey i kinda feel like shawn ray... lol

Well, I have another question!
Who is payingo for all the juicing! A year of preparation for mr. O costs about (average) 50 000 Eur. So not all BBers are well payed like Ronnie or Jay! Or Am I wrong and bbers earn more than I think! Anyway, it is not plausible that a top 20 bber, spends 50 000 Eur in juicing to get a prize money that maight be half of the sum spent in juicing! Can anyone explain me this? (50 000 eur info, I read it in the "Anabolic Primer")
S

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 03:53:43 AM »
UGL's, credit, maybe they deal themselves.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 05:37:46 AM »
UGL's, credit, maybe they deal themselves.

yeah credit...max out your mastercard on test and deca hahaha