Author Topic: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?  (Read 23473 times)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2006, 05:32:54 PM »
Make the same offer to Chris D he looks like he needs a little in the thighs.Good luck with your natural comeback.It's not like anyone here will post a bad pic of you once you hit the stage.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2006, 05:57:42 PM »
Make the same offer to Chris D he looks like he needs a little in the thighs.Good luck with your natural comeback.It's not like anyone here will post a bad pic of you once you hit the stage.

You didn't answer any of my questions :'( :'(

You like me ;D ;D or Jay :'( :'(

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »
Both of you would fail any drug test now that is a fact.IFBB anti drug rules are a JOKE.So tell some of your rubbish to the fools that pay you.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2006, 06:45:21 PM »
of course they are rubbish and always been but why are you such a fan of a sport where all the physiques are drugs? how can you even give an opinion or judge who won when they all take steroids? go get another hobby. i told you that already.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2006, 07:15:24 PM »
You actually don't believe he is a Marine...Please...

Knny lives in his fantasy world and hears voices...So Cal is talking to him...remember?

Marine ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am glad that I served......

so it gave you the freedom to inject oil & sell drugs.

Anytime Mishko

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2006, 07:24:10 PM »
At least you admit it.
And no ground-pounding 0311 ever called a 20 mile hump fun.

sorry....then you never served in the Corps

Until you wear an EGA....don't even bother. 

You do know what an EGA is?

Why do you care what Milos does anyway, does it affect your life?  you are clearly only on the board for your own amusement,

duh....you're real smart   ::)  Did it take a lot of thought to come up with that?   Where the hell have you been?

while some of us look to it for information and knowledge.

because you're the sort that needs to nut hug

Say what you want about these "other" things in Milos's life (none of which I have any personal knowledge of), but he is one of the most knowledgeable trainers in the industry, and I have followed some of his workout advice that has led to gains for me.

I never said he wasn't knowledgeable in training, bodybuilding or AAS use.

Have you been following along DS?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2006, 07:36:46 PM »
I am glad that I served......

so it gave you the freedom to inject oil & sell drugs.

Anytime Mishko

;D

You are crossing the line Knny...
Selling drugs is serious accusation - and for that I was investigated, scrutinized, judged and lost a lot of money - JUST TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE - which I did!

Now, one thing is joking (and I take jokes with no problem) but accusing me of selling drugs is something serious.
Our conversation is over.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2006, 08:35:21 PM »
By mortality I mean mortality...You did mention deaths - didn't you?

Now - the same goes with serious career ending health issues.
Do we have MORE EX-BB competitors with much more serious health issues than OTHER ATHLETES?

Again - wrong way of thinking...

YES - there are the cases where health is compromised - but many other sports (or jobs for that matter) have the same/similar/worse health issues as well....

No, it wasn't me that mentioned deaths.

But in answer to "Do we have MORE EX-BB competitors with much more serious health issues than OTHER ATHLETES?"  The answer to that is irrelavant simply because you cannot compare bodybuilding to mainstream sports where they have actual clauses in their contracts that are usually null and void if an injury is caused by the use of illegal or banned substanances.
In professional sports, as you should know since you have trained professional athletes, most of their contracts are usually worded with the intention of a payout in case of either a career ending injury or death, but no one and I mean no one goes in with the intention of getting injured, they know the risks and so do their insurance companies.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »
You are crossing the line Knny...
Selling drugs is serious accusation - and for that I was investigated, scrutinized, judged and lost a lot of money - JUST TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE - which I did!

Now, one thing is joking (and I take jokes with no problem) but accusing me of selling drugs is something serious.
Our conversation is over.

I am not accusing you.....

I read it in the paper.  You took a plea, slapped with a fine & was sent on probation.  If that makes you innocent...then you & I have a different interpretation of the law.

In the United States...it means guilty.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2006, 06:57:34 AM »

I am not accusing you.....

I read it in the paper.  You took a plea, slapped with a fine & was sent on probation.  If that makes you innocent...then you & I have a different interpretation of the law.

In the United States...it means guilty.

Than read again and show me where it states that I was accused of DEALING DRUGS?
That is YOUR INTERPRETATION of "conspiracy to possess for personal use!"

Dealing (distributing) was NEVER IN QUESTION - as just like I never borrowed money from any of your "friends" I also have never ever sold a single unit of any kind of drugs...

There is the difference that only people like you (ex Marine ::)) can overlook...

Also - I was not sent on probation...What I got was "informal probation" - for which Federal gov. didn't even have any paperwork to fill.
Wonder why?
As they never have that kind of outcome of full blown investigation...

Probation officer was laughing in front of me and my lawyer (Rick Collins) telling us - "well, I don't even know what to say - we never had informal probation case in the history of this office. You are free to go...and never report to anyone... ;)"

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2006, 07:08:24 AM »

Than read again and show me where it states that I was accused of DEALING DRUGS?

Dealing (distributing) was NEVER IN QUESTION - as just like I never borrowed money from any of your "friends" I also have never ever sold a single unit of any kind of drugs...

There is the difference that only people like you (ex Marine ::)) can overlook...

Also - I was not sent on probation...What I got was "informal probation" - for which Federal gov. didn't even have any paperwork to fill.
Wonder why?

Probation officer was laughing in front of me and my lawyer (Rick Collins) telling us - "well, I don't even know what to say - we never had informal probation case in the history of this office. You are free to go...and never report to anyone... ;)"

So what you're saying is that your bodybuilding's answer to the Teflon Don.  Milos "Untouchable" Sarcev.  They should make a movie about your life.  Getbiggers should fear you!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2006, 08:07:06 AM »
So what you're saying is that your bodybuilding's answer to the Teflon Don.  Milos "Untouchable" Sarcev.  They should make a movie about your life.  Getbiggers should fear you!

Interesting choice of words.
"Untouchable" is exactly what Shawn used when he rushed to my gym after he had little "chat" with the agents (in his house ::)) to tell me:
Agent told me that you think you are "untouchable" and "above the law"...but he said you are looking for a loooooooooooooooooooong time!
(Off course Shawn was happy to tell me the news...)

My response was: "Really? For eating too much protein? I don't think so..."

The rest is history. ;)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2006, 08:13:28 AM »
Interesting choice of words.
"Untouchable" is exactly what Shawn used when he rushed to my gym after he had little "chat" with the agents (in his house ::)) to tell me:
Agent told me that you think you are "untouchable" and "above the law"...but he said you are looking for a loooooooooooooooooooong time!
(Off course Shawn was happy to tell me the news...)

My response was: "Really? For eating too much protein? I don't think so..."

The rest is history. ;)

Oh I get it,the oath of silence... very godfatherish.  Excellent!  Do you think Shawn will be "sleeping with the fishes" in the near future?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2006, 08:56:45 AM »

Wonder why?

I never herad of an innocent man/woman given a fine & probabtion

you must be the first in American History

::)

Is the gear making you delusional?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2006, 03:42:47 PM »
Milos if that E-mail that the DEA used against you was all so innocent why not Post it and let all see how innocent it was.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2006, 03:51:20 PM »

come on bro shut the f*ck up already....
pump'em dump'em

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2006, 08:47:07 AM »

come on bro shut the f*ck up already....

it's tough when I'm right.

I have a few friends that are correctional officers.....

& they say everyone thats in prison always insist they are innocent.

;D

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2006, 10:15:26 AM »
it's tough when I'm right.

I have a few friends that are correctional officers.....

& they say everyone thats in prison always insist they are innocent.

;D
[/q1000uote]

EXACTLY... THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL AND SAYING THAT SHIT... MILOS ISNT IN JAIL ... THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL CUZ THEIR GUILTY.. ONCE AGAIN MILOS ISNT IN JAIL... YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT AND MILOS RIGHT NOW..
pump'em dump'em

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2006, 10:18:50 AM »

EXACTLY... THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL AND SAYING THAT SHIT... MILOS ISNT IN JAIL ... THOSE PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL CUZ THEIR GUILTY.. ONCE AGAIN MILOS ISNT IN JAIL... YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT AND MILOS RIGHT NOW..

Not everyone that's guilty of a crime...goes to jail.  ::)

They get fined...released on probation, community service....

Hey...that sounds like Milos

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: October 19, 2006, 11:21:18 AM »
This is so sad and pathetic, Knny187 and Milos, you guys are so obsessed with eachother. Milos I became a fan after watching your "the fit show" episodes and Im still a fan but seriously, who is this Knny that you are investing so much time in.  Both of you let it go, you can't win with eachother.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2006, 12:15:29 PM »
This is so sad and pathetic, Knny187 and Milos, you guys are so obsessed with eachother. Milos I became a fan after watching your "the fit show" episodes and Im still a fan but seriously, who is this Knny that you are investing so much time in.  Both of you let it go, you can't win with eachother.

If you don't know me....that makes you a noob

;D

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2006, 04:22:28 PM »
If you don't know me....that makes you a noob

;D

thanks

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2006, 04:34:46 PM »

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »

I think the Duke LaCrosse team may be able to help you with an understanding of guilty until proven innocent.

In the USA in recent years, innocent people have been released from prison after serving years.

Our Government at work.

Sandra

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2006, 06:46:31 PM »
I think the Duke LaCrosse team may be able to help you with an understanding of guilty until proven innocent.

In the USA in recent years, innocent people have been released from prison after serving years.

Our Government at work.

Sandra

Well...they take people like Milos....make him believe he's innocent....then fine him & place him on probation.

Wonder what they do when he's really guilty?