Author Topic: Best UGL?  (Read 4555 times)

Audioslave

• Getbig III
Best UGL?
« on: October 07, 2006, 10:24:39 PM »
So crossing the border isn't an option anymore...

I have access to Couture Labs, Swisher and GA Labs... thoughts on any of these?

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
Re: Best UGL?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 12:48:41 AM »
honestly bro try each of them and see what your body likes best everyone will have their own opinion on gear

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 01:58:03 AM »
Be careful bro.  UG labs can contain very unsterile gear......Use at your discretion.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 10:22:21 AM »
Be careful bro.  UG labs can contain very unsterile gear......Use at your discretion.

Key word being CAN

GA is a very good UG
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 11:15:31 AM »
Most of the gear I use is UG but regardless you still need to be careful (I try to research a lab a little before buying). Remember most UG gear is made in someone's kitchen.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 01:07:26 PM »
Most of the gear I use is UG but regardless you still need to be careful (I try to research a lab a little before buying). Remember most UG gear is made in someone's kitchen.

Yes sir, I do remember strongly. Which is why I'm asking the great community of GetBig for advice  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 01:22:12 PM »
all 3 mentioned are extremely good UGL's. as for mexico its poppin donw there- I just got nthe new univet gear and it looks better than QV!

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »
all 3 mentioned are extremely good UGL's. as for mexico its poppin donw there- I just got nthe new univet gear and it looks better than QV!

I'm not willing to take the risk anymore. Had a close call last time through the border. If I can find a UGL I'd rather go that route :)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 03:28:43 PM »
GA
COOPER
AML

and there is one top of the line bad mother fucker that I deal with but I am not sure if he is taking any new customers.. ;D
U

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 03:53:14 PM »
GA
COOPER
AML

and there is one top of the line bad mother fucker that I deal with but I am not sure if he is taking any new customers.. ;D

what the name of his lab at least?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 04:06:43 PM »
Im not sure if he wants his name "out there" anymore

AJ chime in if you think its ok
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 04:41:33 PM »
Im not sure if he wants his name "out there" anymore

AJ chime in if you think its ok
You're right, he's not taking anymore new customers, all thanks to a few Dick Heads on this board. But everyone who is a regular on this board knows who you are talking about. I don't see how mentioning the lab name on here would hurt, but as pissed off as he was about the whole thing, I'm just going to leave well enough alone.

Audioslave, since he want take any new customers, it doesn't matter who he is. If this changes and he starts back up, I'll send you a PM.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 08:36:15 PM »
You're right, he's not taking anymore new customers, all thanks to a few Dick Heads on this board. But everyone who is a regular on this board knows who you are talking about. I don't see how mentioning the lab name on here would hurt, but as pissed off as he was about the whole thing, I'm just going to leave well enough alone.

Audioslave, since he want take any new customers, it doesn't matter who he is. If this changes and he starts back up, I'll send you a PM.

Thanks. I was just curious in case I had heard of him is all.

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 02:03:14 AM »

If we are talking about the same guy, he was doing like 60K in business a month, so I doubt he needs anymore customers anyway.  Word is he got pinched so ordering from him may be a risk at this point.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »
your thinking of someone else cause just talked to him the other day

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »
60k a month?!? I can see the interest in dealing the sauce.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »
If we are talking about the same guy, he was doing like 60K in business a month, so I doubt he needs anymore customers anyway.  Word is he got pinched so ordering from him may be a risk at this point.

O, PM me with his name

AJ, Check your PM
U

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 02:04:31 PM »
GPL- has a rep sourcing on a fairly new open source board- spendy though!

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »
your thinking of someone else cause just talked to him the other day

I doubt it my bro was in his inner circle and mostly communicated with him by encrypted e-mail.

The more customers you have, the more people there are to turn on you if they get pinched.  Law Enforcement doesn't want the user, they want the dealer.

Most gear users are not strung out addicts, they are regular folks with jobs/families with a lot to lose.

Most every person here if told by the DEA that it's either 5 years in Sing-Sing or just give us the dealer, most every person would roll over. 

As they should.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 04:01:35 PM »
Yeah O we are definitely talking about a different guy
U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 05:02:31 PM »
I doubt it my bro was in his inner circle and mostly communicated with him by encrypted e-mail.

The more customers you have, the more people there are to turn on you if they get pinched.  Law Enforcement doesn't want the user, they want the dealer.

Most gear users are not strung out addicts, they are regular folks with jobs/families with a lot to lose.

Most every person here if told by the DEA that it's either 5 years in Sing-Sing or just give us the dealer, most every person would roll over. 

As they should.

first off you have have to be a complete dumb ass if you cant think.
I would be more then happy to give a source i would give them a source overseas or in mexico.what are they gonna do they cant touch it.

and he's still around again I just talked to him.

its shit like this why i see alot of good sources leave this board.PEOPLE dont know there FACTS so they open there mouths up and let anything spill out.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 05:20:53 PM »
I just talked to him too and I doubt he got popped because he lays low and only takes W.U. and he is not all up in the board fly community..... this guy is still in buisness----- you guys are crazy
ah yeah Im a voodo child

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 06:04:48 PM »
first off you have have to be a complete dumb ass if you cant think.

We were talking about a different guy...who used to be known on this board and several others....

This kind of sounds like a dig at me bro, I'm not sure I understand what ur saying here.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 07:17:11 PM »
We were talking about a different guy...who used to be known on this board and several others....

This kind of sounds like a dig at me bro, I'm not sure I understand what ur saying here.

Not at you O.
what I'm meaning is that the guys that have been using for along time will know what to say when caught in a predicament and the newbies will let someone hang out to dry. I apologise if it sounded like i was attacking you

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 08:27:20 PM »
Not at you O.
what I'm meaning is that the guys that have been using for along time will know what to say when caught in a predicament and the newbies will let someone hang out to dry. I apologise if it sounded like i was attacking you

I hear you Zeek, but that's just the way it is.  Most Steroid users are otherwise law-abiding citizens.  Rarely are they gangsters or shitbags, but professionals who have much to lose.

If someone who has never been in trouble with the law get's leaned on, they will buckle.  This puts others at risk, because once the source is found his "log book" so speak is found too.

Loyalty is rare among spouses, co-workers, and people we call friends.  History is filled with stories of betrayal, it's a facet of life.

CYA baby

C-Cover
Y-Your
A-Ass