Author Topic: Measurements of the Pros food.  (Read 864 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Measurements of the Pros food.
« on: October 19, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »
If a pro says he eats a cup of rice, does that mean the rice is cooked and he eats 1 cup worth or does that mean he takes 1 cup of raw rice then cooks it and eats it all?? this is for one meal. becasue I always take 1/2 cup raw rice and then cook it and thats what I eat per meal. im just wondering if im eating too much or too little.
bodybuildersreality.com

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Measurements of the Pros food.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »
If a pro says he eats a cup of rice, does that mean the rice is cooked and he eats 1 cup worth or does that mean he takes 1 cup of raw rice then cooks it and eats it all?? this is for one meal. becasue I always take 1/2 cup raw rice and then cook it and thats what I eat per meal. im just wondering if im eating too much or too little.
half a cup dry usually cooks up to about three quarters of a cup and the "pros" always mean weight after cooking.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 12:51:23 PM »
half a cup dry usually cooks up to about three quarters of a cup and the "pros" always mean weight after cooking.
ok so if they say they eat 1 cup rice its actually about 1/2 cup raw. thats what i thought because 1 cup raw then cooked is a huge amount of rice.
bodybuildersreality.com

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 01:04:27 PM »
ok so if they say they eat 1 cup rice its actually about 1/2 cup raw. thats what i thought because 1 cup raw then cooked is a huge amount of rice.
yeah 1 cup of uncooked rice is a huge amount of rice for one sitting, 2 cups cooked or so, i can'e see eating that amount in one sitting there's absolutely no need for it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!