Author Topic: how did ronnie get away with being a cop and clearly on roids?  (Read 4696 times)

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
Re: how did ronnie get away with being a cop and clearly on roids?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 09:21:05 AM »
fair enough but ronnies taking more than just a few steroids to enhance performance hes really rubbing everyones noses in it

BigPopa

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 09:36:52 AM »
Let me intervene here and say that the first step in the force continuum is officer presence.  I don't know if I saw that big momo walking towards me if I would be so quick to jump off the chain.  Secondly, when you go thru the academy they preach to you about officer discretion when making an arrest, meaning that just because someone broke the law if there is not enough evidence to substantiate the arrest then don't make it.  Just something to think about.  I have never been tested once in nine years but now that I wrote this I will probably be tomorrow.  All I know is they better test alot of people other than just me because that would be discremenation.  That many tests are going to cost a shitload.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 09:53:07 AM »
I think it should be a prerequisite that cops use.......... more than half the fvcked up people they go after are on something so why not level the playing field a bit -- I say cops should be fvcking monsters, period.

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 10:03:27 AM »
These are all fine and dandy "valid" excuses for the cops.

But that brings us round to the Animal Farm, Orwellian view, of: "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

Cops can use, but everyone else goes to jail. Read the book while you're doing cardio, I think you'll be surprised.
thats one good book

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 10:09:53 AM »
cops like the sauce

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »
i know cops are on roids and that their tolerated in the force but anyone who sees ronnie from outside the force must wonder whats going on he has to be an embarresment to the force or any govermnet official who sees him, he doesnt even hide it

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 10:19:20 AM »
cops like the sauce

Yea Big Ron prefers the KC Masterpiece............. .. fact...........simple

He openly admits it on video!!!

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 11:09:59 AM »
"Undercover Pro"  (i.e., Craig Titus) used to bitch about Ronnie enforcing the law while obviously breaking it with regards to steroid use. 

...Yeah and look where he is now. Karma's a bitch!~ ::)
~Sean-DeMarco

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 08:38:17 PM »
I think it should be a prerequisite that cops use.......... more than half the fvcked up people they go after are on something so why not level the playing field a bit -- I say cops should be fvcking monsters, period.

some say that the reason that americans have the right to bear arms is to protect ourselves from our own government...Our forefathers put that in their knowing that a government could become too powerful...

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 08:48:51 PM »
i am with the N.E.T  (narcotics entry teams) and they don't even test us so why the hell would they test cops and whats wrong with a bigger stronger cop it is way more enjoyable to beat the shit out of someone than shoot them IMO

Steroids are what we refer to as "illegal drugs". Cops aren't supposed to use illegal drugs. Hope this helps.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 11:16:40 AM »
You'd be surprised to learn Ronnie isn't the only cop on roids.

I sell a detox product that works.  Cop's send their wife's in to get it.  Also allot of rent a cops use it.  New job lookers are big users too.   They will get a warning that a piss test is needed and they use the old "I can't piss right now.  Can I get a coffee and come right back?"  Drink a bottle of the stuff and in 20 min you have a 7 hour clean time frame.  Works every time.  It's sold with a money back deal and no one has come back mad.  Forget goldenseal, they test for it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »
they all must have known its seems a bit of a joke
The same way cops that are on coke, smoke weed and take bribes get away with it.

PB