Author Topic: Jay getting DWARFED!  (Read 6132 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay getting DWARFED!
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 05:56:54 PM »
OMG!!!!! :)  That guy needs the Adions Principles stat!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahah a!!!! ROFL! That sum funny shit

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 06:04:04 PM »
It's amazing a grown man can be so dumb.  I can understand some stoned kid doing some dumb shit like that, but jesus.
Monster striations!
N

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 06:14:44 PM »
looks like anthony hopkins on synthol

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »
By this time anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding knows that Klaus was paid close to Two million dollars by the IFBB to NOT COMPETE in any IFBB pro contest until at least 2008, which at that time Klaus will turn 26 years old.  Then he will be allowed to compete until he is 30 years old, and then at 30 years old he will be compensated again to not compete for a specified number of years (and millions of dollars richer again too !!! )

I'm surprised they are letting him compete for 4 years, as the original plan was to have him compete for only two years, as 4 years seems to me to be a little too long to totally dominate the competition--but hey, his time has come !!!

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 08:16:35 PM »
Klaus is the true future of bodybuilding. Heath will be crushed by Das Uberfreak when he decides that the world is ready for his triumphant debut

AVBG

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 08:18:14 PM »
That's the final Principle in the Adions Principle: self delusion.  These guys are ready for a total loss of all muscle mass that would be soon to follow.

LOL
 ;D

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 08:20:39 PM »
This is called Professional Bodybuilding...Not How much Oil your muscles can handle upon injection....Let get that straight LoL..... ::)
Watching The Haters

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 08:47:38 PM »
This guy looks incredible...hes got great potential...bit old though,but none the less huge

whats his name, is he pro ?... i dont think ive seen him...he must be european :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »
Das ubermensch!!!!!!!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 03:30:07 PM »

please tell me he didn't really had a sponsor, its gotta be a joke...please  :-\
are you delusional?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 03:39:24 PM »
By this time anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding knows that Klaus was paid close to Two million dollars by the IFBB to NOT COMPETE in any IFBB pro contest until at least 2008, which at that time Klaus will turn 26 years old.  Then he will be allowed to compete until he is 30 years old, and then at 30 years old he will be compensated again to not compete for a specified number of years (and millions of dollars richer again too !!! )

I'm surprised they are letting him compete for 4 years, as the original plan was to have him compete for only two years, as 4 years seems to me to be a little too long to totally dominate the competition--but hey, his time has come !!!

That's all well and good BUT, haven't we established already that Klaus was a time traveling uberfreak from the future? So, in other words, the IFBB can place no limits on Klaus. Why you ask? Because he has no limits.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 12:38:23 AM »
Those are oil filled arms right ?

No, only protein and a little creatine lately.  :)