Author Topic: Valentino on MD's forum  (Read 18079 times)

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Valentino shows himself for the first time on musculardevelopment.com
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2006, 07:13:03 AM »
Wrestling hasn't been on TNT in years Cara. I am sure you are very nice, but the people at your board are mean, thats why I will never join.

USA Network I think, my bad.  Where I am TNT is channel 37 and USA is channel 38 - I get them confused cuz they both show Law & Order reruns.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Valentino shows himself for the first time on musculardevelopment.com
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
USA Network I think, my bad.  Where I am TNT is channel 37 and USA is channel 38 - I get them confused cuz they both show Law & Order reruns.

Hey Cara, welcome to getbig!

Ever noticed what a beautiful place this is??!!

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: Valentino on MD's forum
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2006, 07:36:48 AM »
maybe we should do ourself a favor and to the same in this board....  ::)

btw, how's the gravity suit going?

Probably coming along the same as your fvcking "diet"........................ ..

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2006, 08:22:34 AM »
Isnt posting here with a MD avatar, kinda of like spamming. I mean from what I heard a lot of getbiggers have had their posts and threads deleted over there. It doesn't seem fair they can come here and advertise.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2006, 01:56:32 PM »
Gregg Valentino made his first appearance on our new message board!  It's awesome, you have to read it!

No, it isn't and no, I wouldn't have to.  In fact, You have to understand that you are endorsing a mentally ill person...well, endorsing may be wrong expression...abusing is more like it. That sick fu*ck should be locked up in some mental institution, instead of being writing shit in any forum. Have you read what that idiot is writing there? He, that piece of shit, is bragging about being something, but all what he will ever be, is a pitiful clown. He is just as sad stupid fu*ck as those german synthol freaks, Klaus Koenig and Klaus Kaak, or do you think they are some kind of athletes? Both of those assholes have bigger arms than your dear idiot Valvolino. In fact, your mental midget Valvolino haven't anything to brag about, because he is yesterdays news already. Just another ass-clown, nothing more. Poor mentally ill fu*ck, who has ruin his life trying to be somebody, and in the end, he is still just nobody. What use there is for mentally challenged people like him? Do we need a self made elephant man? He is even too stupid to join to circus, that moron.

Alex23

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2006, 02:32:44 PM »
No, it isn't and no, I wouldn't have to.  In fact, You have to understand that you are endorsing a mentally ill person...well, endorsing may be wrong expression...abusing is more like it. That sick fu*ck should be locked up in some mental institution, instead of being writing shit in any forum. Have you read what that idiot is writing there? He, that piece of shit, is bragging about being something, but all what he will ever be, is a pitiful clown. He is just as sad stupid fu*ck as those german synthol freaks, Klaus Koenig and Klaus Kaak, or do you think they are some kind of athletes? Both of those assholes have bigger arms than your dear idiot Valvolino. In fact, your mental midget Valvolino haven't anything to brag about, because he is yesterdays news already. Just another ass-clown, nothing more. Poor mentally ill fu*ck, who has ruin his life trying to be somebody, and in the end, he is still just nobody. What use there is for mentally challenged people like him? Do we need a self made elephant man? He is even too stupid to join to circus, that moron.

oILY MEltdown.... ;)  but we get your point...

I think Valentino's value goes beyond the synthol act... he's a got a crazy personality and is fun to talk with..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: My boy Valentino is now on MD forum check him out, I love it.
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »
He is the smartest guy I know,

Well then, you hang out with some stupid motherfuckers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: My boy Valentino is now on MD forum check him out, I love it.
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2006, 02:54:56 PM »
And you're on The Squad

So we both stated facts.  8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2006, 11:50:59 PM »
Check out the comments the member "PECS" is leaving to me.  Makes no effort at all to debate my points all of which are perfectly valid.  That was the kind of nonsense that put me off from mayhem.  Not only would members like PECS exist, they would be encouraged - in fact, if you WEREN'T a blind nut hugger like him, you would be BANNED or labelled a blithering idiot.

After watching "The Man Whose Arms Exploded" and "SuperSizeShe" tonight I realized once again that this industry is probably the single most insecure industry out there.  I NEVER started to workout because I felt my mind was lacking.  It's sad that I can count on one bloody hand how many pros I admire for their intelligence.  Must really suck when the only thing you have going for you is your body.

Damn, I couldn't agree with you more, on all counts............
HAHA, RON.....

AVBG

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2006, 11:52:22 PM »
Damn, I couldn't agree with you more, on all counts............

Me too  >:(

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2006, 12:27:18 PM »
VALVOLINO IS THE MAN!
footloose and fancy free

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2006, 01:53:34 AM »
I'm afraid that the MD board might turn into another mayhem with a lot of yes-men and not enough keeping it real.  If it goes down that road, I'm out.

i'll be making sure it stays down to earth!!

there's already a lot of ass kissers there, but i'm cleaning out the house!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2006, 04:30:21 PM »
i'll be making sure it stays down to earth!!

there's already a lot of ass kissers there, but i'm cleaning out the house!

I am policing there as well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »
I have already educated Anssi and Palumbo on certain respective truths in which they so dearly avoid and brush under the rug.

They seem to not be able to formulate a probable rebuttal in certain instances as they now realize some of what they once believed is a complete fabricated falsehood.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2006, 05:09:33 PM »
I have already educated Anssi and Palumbo on certain respective truths in which they so dearly avoid and brush under the rug.

They seem to not be able to formulate a probable rebuttal in certain instances as they now realize some of what they once believed is a complete fabricated falsehood.

Here you go again.  "Probable rebuttal"?!

You mean PROPER rebuttal, stupid; and if you didn't, ugh.  Just, UGH! :D 

Btw, you're not one to talk about brushing "certain respective truths" under rugs. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2006, 05:12:43 PM »
Here you go again.  "Probable rebuttal"?!

You mean PROPER rebuttal, stupid; and if you didn't, ugh.  Just, UGH! :D 

Btw, you're not one to talk about brushing "certain respective truths" under rugs. 

No.

Probable is the word I was aiming for.

They have made proper ones.  Not PROBABLE ones.

You are an idiot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2006, 05:18:46 PM »
Probable \Prob"a*ble\, a. [L. probabilis, fr. probare to try,
   approve, prove: cf. F. probable. See Prove, and cf.
   Provable.]
   1. Capable of being proved. [Obs.]

See the difference.

proper
     adj 1: marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness;

Anssi made a response which was proper but HIGHLY IMPROBABLE.

He made the statement that The MAJORITY of ATHLETES IN THE OLYMPICS were taking STEROIDS.

I interjected and said, that 51 percent of 10,600 athletes could in NO WAY be using steroids.  That would be over 5300 tests passed. Impossible and not PROBABLE!

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2006, 05:21:05 PM »
No.

Probable is the word I was aiming for.

They have made proper ones.  Not PROBABLE ones.

You are an idiot.

No, sweetie, I think not.  But try to prove me wrong, and without any cheesy eye-rolling or skirting the issue this time, please  ::)  Explain how the rebuttals they gave you could be called "probable" in any meaningful sense of the word.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2006, 05:26:23 PM »
No, sweetie, I think not.  But try to prove me wrong, and without any cheesy eye-rolling or skirting the issue this time, please  ::)  Explain how the rebuttals they gave you could be called "probable" in any meaningful sense of the word.

I already did. Read the post above your own.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2006, 05:33:14 PM »
I already did. Read the post above your own.

Then why in the smeck didn't you call them IMPROBABLE or ridiculous rebuttals, Adam?!?!  A "probable" rebuttal isn't one that invokes ridiculous statics!

This is why I am calling you a psuedo-intellect.  I do not hate you.  In fact, I kinda like you.  I think your heart is in the right place sometimes.  But in spite of that, you often cop an attitude and act too big for your britches.  You say you are here to learn, like about language, psychology and debate?  Get over your mock-pride and learn something from me, then. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2006, 09:10:11 PM »

Not being able to make a probable rebuttal is the same thing as making an IMPROBABLE one.  ::)

AVBG

« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2006, 03:41:37 PM »
Then why in the smeck didn't you call them IMPROBABLE or ridiculous rebuttals, Adam?!?!  A "probable" rebuttal isn't one that invokes ridiculous statics!

This is why I am calling you a psuedo-intellect.  I do not hate you.  In fact, I kinda like you.  I think your heart is in the right place sometimes.  But in spite of that, you often cop an attitude and act too big for your britches.  You say you are here to learn, like about language, psychology and debate?  Get over your mock-pride and learn something from me, then. 

TA LITERALLY owned.. Get him Miss D  :D

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2006, 03:43:44 PM »
Gregg Valentino made his first appearance on our new message board!  It's awesome, you have to read it!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462

his posts are just as annoying as his articles are......only difference is I cannot wipe my ass with his on-line postings.......

:-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2006, 04:05:25 AM »
his posts are just as annoying as his articles are......only difference is I cannot wipe my ass with his on-line postings.......

:-\

hahahahahahahahaaaaa lmao

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2006, 04:11:40 AM »
He actually says he's natural in this photo...

::)