Author Topic: Stick a fork in the turkey... Priest is done!  (Read 9987 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Stick a fork in the turkey... Priest is done!
« on: October 11, 2006, 05:37:17 PM »
First you Twinlab and now MD? Good luck racing for peanuts the rest of your life.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485
Enjoy your dish...

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Stick a fork in the turkey... Priest is done!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 05:50:06 PM »
Oh oh. It's not nice to diss your boss Steve Blechman. He might get mad at Lee. So the truth comes out. MD is censoring the PDI. No PDI anymore Lee. Your own magazine is censoring you. What the hell?

Priest: Well i never thought i would hear or see the day.I was doing my interview as normal tonight with Ron Harris when i was told no PDI was to be mentioned. That said i mentioned the PDI to much in my article.WHERE go back it got mentioned here and there.I nevr thought the IFBB would get to Steve but maybe i am wrong.WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THE IFBB NEEDS YOU,THE SPONSORS,FANS,ATHLETES YET THEY DICTATE WHAT YOU WRITE AND SAY OR WHERE SPONSORS MONEY GOES.I am just speechless now i am being censored. well GO PDI YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER TO CENSOR ME

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »
  Only serves to prove two points: that Lee is a big, whiney pussy, and that MD blows goats and ladders.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 06:44:29 PM »
240 - you have another client having a meltdown, you gotta step up your PR training bro.

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 06:45:19 PM »
yep, he's done.

if he's lucky, after his suspension, maybe the IFBB will let him compete again.

he's been dropped by vitrually every major supplement company.  his contract expires and those companies have no desire to resign him.

what's that say about lee and the person he is??

lee acts like he's speaking his mind, but he is just whiney and wants attention.  he's been one of the most popular pros for the past decade, what the f**k does he have to bitch about.

he just loves the attention and starting shit.  why else would someone get a fucking tatoo on their face?

its a shame, bc lee was a great bber.  too bad he cant shut up and just compete.  
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 07:38:03 PM »
how the f**k is Lee wrong in any of this? f**k MD and Steve
CENSORED BY RON !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 07:50:05 PM »
240 - you have another client having a meltdown, you gotta step up your PR training bro.

;D

LOL... you know I won't comment.  Lee is a winner. Period.  He was rookie of the year in racing, and he's kicking ass this year on the track.  In BBing, he's won 3 shows in two years, is the most talked about guy not named Cutler, and has excellent taste in fast food, women, and web designers :)

But I will send congrats to one of your guys who won the Kitchen Klassic this year ;)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 07:53:40 PM »
LOL... you know I won't comment.  Lee is a winner. Period.  He was rookie of the year in racing, and he's kicking ass this year on the track.  In BBing, he's won 3 shows in two years, is the most talked about guy not named Cutler, and has excellent taste in fast food, women, and web designers :)

But I will send congrats to one of your guys who won the Kitchen Klassic this year ;)
LOL! Ah this new 240 is much too mello. You seemed to have slimmed down to 210 as of late. You have the rookie of the year in racing and I have the rookie of the year in bodybuilding. Fair enough. LOL!
Elevate Your Image.™

adamthetrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 08:06:55 PM »

I agree.  You are about the smartest person on this site.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 08:09:32 PM »
 "... MD blows goats and ladders."

;D What?
a

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »
Your talking about the one and only Lee Priest. His Physique speaks for itself. The man is a great in the sport. He's far from over
-

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 10:51:40 PM »
Bigger question is - Why would MD not want PDI mentioned?  What do they care?  It's not like that is going to get the Olympia Press passes again...

If anything, you think they would want to be the only magazine to have articles on it.  Anything to get more readers.

My guess has something to do with advertisers though - maybe not wanting their product placement near PDI?  I really don't know here...
Motherboy (the band).

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:46 PM »
First you Twinlab and now MD? Good luck racing for peanuts the rest of your life.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485

I'll grant priest 5 grand for each one of those dumb tatts he removes and jumps back into the scene where only the Mr O happens... the IFBB

Ben Weider.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 11:49:06 PM »
Lee, I'm not aware of any pros who have columns in MD who post their training advice on the Internet on a regular basis. And if they did post on the Internet, I would still want new and original content in the magazine. Remember Lee, I cannot emphasize this enough, our new Internet site will always complement not cannibalize the magazine. It will not duplicate the print or vice versa and should always contain original content so we can provide the most value and not short-change our readers and fans.

Also Lee, I called you three times last night to explain this to you and discuss this matter with you but you haven't returned my calls.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 02:07:20 AM »

### Can i have i Column in MD?!   :)  i wish to be the first ARAB bodybuilder to write in the best Bodybuilding magazine worldwide..... by the way my English is not bad ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 02:15:07 AM »

### Can i have i Column in MD?!   :)  i wish to be the first ARAB bodybuilder to write in the best Bodybuilding magazine worldwide..... by the way my English is not bad ;D

Good luck with that I think it would be a good idea for them, but man the resident haters and racist on here are gonna be gunning for you - BTW how exactly is Arab defined - is it kinda nationalistic or origin decent based? Because by race, I've seen folks that claim to be Arab and look like every race under the sun - you actually look like allot of Berber guys I know from North Africa.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 02:17:37 AM »
I don't know dude, it sounds like the "no bullshit" magazine is full of shit, in getting in the corporate IFBB line like the other suck asses.  I hope this PDI thing takes off, and the IFBB and its sponsors have to step up and pay the athletes more of their fair share.  MD is becoming a hypocritical magazine now........

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 02:24:58 AM »

the word ARAB dont mean that bad if u call ( you an ARAB) coz i am and its just like when i call u ( whats up American )!!  but its not Nationalistic, my nationality is Bahraini coz i come from bahrain But i speak the Arabic Language and my first and second is my English. but its not bad or racist when u talk about some one and say the Arab Guy......

its 10 days out of BRITISH NOC and i am really ready this time..... will do my best to place top 3........... ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 02:42:10 AM »

the word ARAB dont mean that bad if u call ( you an ARAB) coz i am and its just like when i call u ( whats up American )!!  but its not Nationalistic, my nationality is Bahraini coz i come from bahrain But i speak the Arabic Language and my first and second is my English. but its not bad or racist when u talk about some one and say the Arab Guy......

its 10 days out of BRITISH NOC and i am really ready this time..... will do my best to place top 3........... ;)
No I never said ARAB was bad or good just that we gotta lotta aholes here that might take swipes at you just because. Ok so it's kinda like how the Norsk, Danes, Islandics, and Swedes are all Scandanavia - speak a very similar language, but don't consider the Finns real scandanavians cause their language is more Russian\Sumi in origin. Good luck in the UK - peace.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 08:11:08 AM »
who fucking cares, md is a pile of shit magazine anyway. Its run by a pretty boy homo looking to take over bb'ing and make it worse

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 09:40:50 AM »
Lee has proven himself over a decade of being one of the best bodybuilders of all time.....Then he took up racing and not to my surprise became successful at that...Go figure, a true champion regardless of what he does...."Stick a fork in the turkey"....Yeah right...LoL... ::)
Watching The Haters

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 09:50:53 AM »
This thread is all over the place.  Is Lee getting black balled by the IFBB?  Isnt the athlete rep in place to stop this s##t?  Players' Assoc takes care of its' disrupts in the NFL.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 10:06:39 AM »
You...you...you're an arab? I thought you be a negroe. Snap! My bad...disregard all my accusations of you trying to jak my 10's and break into my ride and stealing my brothers bike. Nevermind that!

The theard is about Lee...jackoff. 
Oh...Monica!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 10:16:25 AM »
Lee has proven himself over a decade of being one of the best bodybuilders of all time.....Then he took up racing and not to my surprise became successful at that...Go figure, a true champion regardless of what he does...."Stick a fork in the turkey"....Yeah right...LoL... ::)

Racing?? What racing is he successful at??? I don't see him going up against an Earnhardt, Gordon, Johnson, Kenseth, Stewart, etc every Sunday in NASCAR!! Isn't that what he has tattooed on his stupid shoulder right - NASCAR. Until he's on that circuit and beating the guys I just mentioned, THEN you can call him successful. Same goes for his bodybuilding - I don't see how anyone can say he's one of the best of ALL TIME....no way, hose'. He was okay for the past 5-10 years, but not of ALL TIME.

Just my .02

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »
priest aint done yet. he got nascar to conquer
Get Big, or Die Trying