Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 22, 2014, 04:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One sex forums.  (Read 4712 times)
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2006, 01:01:36 AM »

One of the peculiar things about bodybuilding forums is that almost all the members are men. There is virtually no meeting between the sexes at all. The magazines depict hot gals oggling the bodybuilders but the reality is they don't dig musclemen at all. What a curious thing that men hang out with other men. You would think that some women would be interested in interacting with bodybuilders. That seems to be untrue. The women who do post here usually get tarred and feathered anyway so the atmosphere is not inviting to women. Heck, it is better going to gyms! I wonder if women buy bodybuilding books and magazines to look at the physiques? All that training and few women are interested in what we are.

I have been on other forums and often they are meeting places for people. Even photography sites are friendlier! I wonder if there is a site dedicated to bringing fitness and bodybuilding enthusiasts of both sexes together?
Report to moderator   Logged
Yorkie T
Getbig III

Blades Business Crew.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 01:05:54 AM »

One of the peculiar things about bodybuilding forums is that almost all the members are men. There is virtually no meeting between the sexes at all. The magazines depict hot gals oggling the bodybuilders but the reality is they don't dig musclemen at all. What a curious thing that men hang out with other men. You would think that some women would be interested in interacting with bodybuilders. That seems to be untrue. The women who do post here usually get tarred and feathered anyway so the atmosphere is not inviting to women. Heck, it is better going to gyms! I wonder if women buy bodybuilding books and magazines to look at the physiques? All that training and few women are interested in what we are.

I have been on other forums and often they are meeting places for people. Even photography sites are friendlier! I wonder if there is a site dedicated to bringing fitness and bodybuilding enthusiasts of both sexes together?

Vince B is trying to get a shag. Lol. try a sex chatroom for pensioners. Or just get a hooker.

Cool B.B.C. Cool
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 01:07:21 AM »

vince, you're 60.

younger people should never see that word near your name. 

nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 01:10:58 AM »

All that training and few women are interested in what we are.

[color]

Speak for yourself pops.

PTPS
ali23
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 01:24:23 AM »

I hate to be a dick, but what is the point of this thread?? Your paragraph makes absolutley no sense.. it's like a comment/rhetorical question towards yourself... what do you expect us to say... Nothing... it's just real long... Why do you want both sexes together, it's just an online forum.. I don't get it Vince, you're 60, I thought you had grand kids or something.
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 01:24:55 AM »

Hey, I know where the singles sites are. Lots out there for anyone looking. That has never been my problem. I was just wondering why women aren't participating more. I mean, this is harldy a gay site?

Look at all the time many have posting here. Even on Saturday night they post. That hardly is what guys with girlfriends do. Arvilla is the exception here!
smaul
Getbig IV

Lets build some hurting bombs!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 01:28:23 AM »

I had a girlfriend once.... she was purty

It hasn't helped...
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 02:02:44 AM »

Have you ever thought that guys like coming on here because they like bodybuilding. Who cares if there is more sausage on here than a 4th of July bbq, sometimes its good to get away from those freakin annoying female creatures.

PTPS
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 02:31:49 AM »

Hey, I know where the singles sites are. Lots out there for anyone looking. That has never been my problem. I was just wondering why women aren't participating more. I mean, this is harldy a gay site?

Look at all the time many have posting here. Even on Saturday night they post. That hardly is what guys with girlfriends do. Arvilla is the exception here!

STFU, Grandpa.

Bigger Business
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 03:01:57 AM »

If I was interested in discussing my sport with chicks I'd play mixed netball

Iron warriors view women as sex objects

nothing more
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 03:04:03 AM »

If I was interested in discussing my sport with chicks I'd play mixed netball

nothing more

hahahaha.

But YEs, who the Fuck goes to the gym because of chicks??

I hate gyms with women, i want to train there, no look. When i wanna see tits and ass, i go to the Sex section on get big!

Real women just smell funny and they talk to much.  Grin Grin Grin

SteelePegasus
Getbig V

Life, death, in between is getbig.com

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 03:09:06 AM »

Vince B is trying to get a shag. Lol. try a sex chatroom for pensioners. Or just get a hooker.

classic

Here comes the money shot
SteelePegasus
Getbig V

Life, death, in between is getbig.com

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 03:10:05 AM »

lets start the "Get Vince a shag" fund.

I am in for $1.10, anyone else?

Here comes the money shot
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 03:15:43 AM »

lets start the "Get Vince a shag" fund.

I am in for $1.10, anyone else?

The guy admitted that he likes fat chicks. There are more than enough fat women around, so there's no need to spend money on granpops.

maybe we should pay him so he doesn't lurk around getbig anymore.

Hey Vince, this is "getbig.com", not "getold.com"!

gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 03:18:48 AM »

I had a girlfriend once.... she was purty

I had one too,but she popped. Have another one ordered.
LASTREP72
Getbig III

STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 03:28:28 AM »

1st the average bber doesn't look like Marcus Ruhl, 2nd if you put your average dieted down bber next to everyday potato chip eating Joe Shome - who do think the woman will go for Roll Eyes? Reguarding women not posting on this site that much - just take a look how many women do you see pushing heavy weight in a gym Roll Eyes? And you don't see allot of manly men posting on top model sites or those how to get pregant forums Roll Eyes?

I'm Rick James BITCH!!!
DK II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 03:32:22 AM »

1st the average bber doesn't look like Marcus Ruhl, 2nd if you put your average dieted down bber next to everyday potato chip eating Joe Shome - who do think the woman will go for Roll Eyes? Reguarding women not posting on this site that much - just take a look how many women do you see pushing heavy weight in a gym Roll Eyes? And you don't see allot of manly men posting on top model sites or those how to get pregant forums Roll Eyes?

not sure about the top model sites. All i went to had more desperate men than women i guess.  Grin Grin Grin

CQ
Competitors
Getbig V

TGT

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 03:57:11 AM »

I am removing you from my list of 'getbiggers' that I like for that comment Angry
gtbro1
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 04:37:13 AM »

nothing more

Speak for yourself there, BB..I for one happen to think of women as FAR more than sex objects!!!! Angry

They are also cooks and housekeepers.  Angry

j/k really. Grin
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 06:28:07 AM »

I had one too,but she popped. Have another one ordered.

You need to go with the Real Doll like I did. Who needs a life partner!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!